Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 17-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Suspended
Looking for help. Make it go away.

Here's some background information on my issue
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...23#post1381223

Now, the things I've experienced are hearing something about a talisman, being possessed by entities, seeing the devil, etc etc the list goes on.

When I was younger I carved a star with a circle around it on my leg. And a pitch fork.

I don't want to be this way. Looking for help. I don't wanna be cursed. How can I make it go away?

I'll leave this open for private messages as well. Thx.
Old 18-02-2016, 02:52 AM
Master

What kind of visions were you seeing - what was happening in those visions.

Who said "hand me the talisman" and what was happening

Being possessed by entities and seeing the devil does not mean you're cursed.
Old 18-02-2016, 05:29 AM
Suspended
I saw a circle of people all dressed up the same they were very strong people all men, and in the middle of the circle a young boy maybe 14 years old or younger he was scared covering his eyes with his hands and screaming jumping up and down, the men were chanting in some language. Then I heard a loud voice in the background say "hand me the talisman" and the boy disappeared. I was scared and holding hands with someone in energy. The men disappeared when I went to sleep. Before I went to sleep I was holding hands and someone said "here comes Rosie" loudly and that's who was holding my hand. She's a real person the person I thinkade me experience things like that. I saw the devil sleeping next to me, he was fat and red with horns kind of invisible. He was in the bed next to me. Scared me to hell. It all happened over the course of one year a spiritual warfare happening right before my eyes heaven vs hell? Were they trying to capture me in some way like my soul? I woke up one day and the world was different the sun was orange and pink, the moon shot across the sky all in a few minutes and then there was sunlight.
Old 18-02-2016, 05:46 AM
Suspended
Also I have PTSD from these things I saw, which sucks. Sucks the life out of me. .can't really go to a professional and say hey I saw the devil and the moon fly over the sky and now I have PTSD they wouldn't do anything except maybe lock you up. There's nothing professionals can do to help if its a vision that's causing ptsd.
Old 19-02-2016, 05:02 AM
Master

Well to be honest I'm not too sure what's happening here. I can't tell if you're "seeing" these things while you're sleeping as in a dream or if you're going into some kind of meditative state and then seeing all this or if they are nightmares.

How do you know Rosie is a real person?

I'm sorry I'm not able to help you.
Old 19-02-2016, 04:34 PM
Lepus

Hello Aesta,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesta
Here's some background information on my issue
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...23#post1381223

Now, the things I've experienced are hearing something about a talisman, being possessed by entities, seeing the devil, etc etc the list goes on.

When I was younger I carved a star with a circle around it on my leg. And a pitch fork.

I don't want to be this way. Looking for help. I don't wanna be cursed. How can I make it go away?

I'll leave this open for private messages as well. Thx.

Did you physically carved a satanic pentagram with a pitchfork?

I don't think you have a curse. The things you experience from the mundane does correlate with your dreams; consequently, you must have dwell in some satanic ritual or something along the lines. Perhaps, you even experience anything related with your nightmare(s). Your nightmare(s) are just a symptom of real life stress. As for PTSD, I'm not sure if nightmares can cause PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) but I can be wrong; nevertheless, try posting this thread under Dreams. You might get better results; as well, an interpretation of your nightmare(s). Good luck!

Hello Jenny Crow,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Well to be honest I'm not too sure what's happening here. I can't tell if you're "seeing" these things while you're sleeping as in a dream or if you're going into some kind of meditative state and then seeing all this or if they are nightmares.

Good point. I too would like to know.

Quills Quiver
Old 19-02-2016, 06:33 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow

Its okay.

No I'm not dreaming

I don't know how you got the idea that I was dreaming
Old 20-02-2016, 04:31 PM
Lepus

Hello Aesta,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesta
Its okay.

No I'm not dreaming

I don't know how you got the idea that I was dreaming

vi·sion
ˈviZHən/Submit
noun
an experience of seeing someone or something in a dream or trance, or as a supernatural apparition.

I'm going to assume you were in a trance or some kind of meditative state and then seeing all these visions. This, can be message from your higher being(s)? Perhaps, a warning? These visions do not occur during your sleep, correct? Try asking for protection through prayer. These visions of yours can also indicate a future event, but not necessarily sure. Again, must be a warning.

I think you should have posted this under a different subforum. Wicca does not recognize "satan" or "hell". We don't have an embodiment of evil to point our fingers to from our "sins".

Try the Christianity subforum. Good luck.

Quills Quiver