Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-09-2015, 10:17 PM
KaliLii

Crystal aura

Are there any good videos I can listen to for crystal auras to balance their life?
Old 02-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi :) I'm a crystal, I don't know any videos (I'll have to find some for myself now you mentioned it!), but I can give you tips based on my own experiences:

Spending alone time is important. That allows you to recharge. I find as a crystal my aura naturally configures or reconfigures itself, but it has to have the time and space available to do this. So you need to be a couple of meters away at least from anyone so your energies aren't mixing. Especially when you're sleeping. Don't sleep near others unless their vibration is higher than yours.

Spend time doing things you enjoy, if you don't enjoy it then don't do it. Nothing drags a crystal down more than doing things they don't want to do. Let go of any obligations and try to follow your happiness. That'll keep your aura in tip-top condition and charge it all the time, rather than only charging it at specific moments.

Spend time in nature, very important. I found for myself sitting on the ground or grass with bum and feet flat (with knees at 90 degree angle if you can visualise that) really works the best. Talk to trees and plants, it's very healing and cathartic, and if you can feel the nature spirits around you. I tend to feel beings I can describe close to gnomes in my garden, though I don't really know what they are since there's no earth understanding of them. They're much smaller. But they're very friendly.

Water is good too, taking baths, swimming, listening to nature tracks with running water on youtube, very healing. Water being one of the four elements syncs best with our nature. It also cleanses the emotional body in general.

Do you have any pets? If you can maybe see if you can get one. Pets naturally exude unconditional love, as a crystal that's the type of energy you want to be around because then you keep a higher vibration. My cat is sitting next to me right now, I seem to be his favourite (he's hardly left my room in like three days, lol). Animals love crystal auras too, they can sense the purity and enjoy it. But they nurture it too. So you both gain something out of the relation.

Try only to surround yourself in positive people. Try not to do demanding work (unless you enjoy it). Spend time relaxing in silence if you can, or learn to meditate.

Oh, one more, invest in buying some stones or crystals, since crystals love crystals, lol! People with crystal auras function very much like the crystals found in nature, so our functions resemble each other a lot, and being near other crystals (as in the stones) will align your vibration to that frequency much easier. I would suggest heart and crown chakra crystals(rose quartz is my absolute favourite, very gentle but powerful), but also grounding crystals(try not to go for anything too strong, it can be a bit overwhelming. Try brown grounding stones or black with other colours in to temper it rather than pure black).

All these things will help. Hope that helps for you.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:20 PM
Master
Dunno bout videos, but you'll find some good info here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=90077
Old 03-10-2015, 09:43 AM
Deactivated Account

I read that before, very good article. My main colour is magenta, the colour of the heart chakra. The white crystal sparkles I see blended in are extended from the crown chakra. Crystal children are strongest in the heart and crown chakras, so it's common for us to have magenta as a main colour and then sparkly crystal white as a secondary colour. But I've read of other combinations too.
Old 03-10-2015, 09:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Magenta or rose (I just looked up rose, it looks closer to what I see in my aura... I meant rose is the colour of the opened higher heart chakra but couldn't place the right word!)... anyway, a pink-ish colour. The shades can vary as everyone is unique.