Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 09-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Loungelizard

A bit of advice please

Hi. I believe that someone has tried to put a curse on myself and my husband. This is the second time that this has happened in about 6 weeks. I run a business and the owner of a similar business up the road is always trying to undermine us. Twice now I have arrived at my business to find that someone has burnt something around the perimeter of our business which is also our house. I know this has happened because the ash of whatever it is remains there. There is also some oily sticky substance which has been thrown both times. This person either wants us to go out of business or to move out of town. I am trying hard to ignore it this time but it is very difficult. Whoever does this comes in the middle of the night. The first time I found a dead bird on my doorstep within two consecutive days. Anyone got any good advice on protection from these type of curses. Thanks
Old 11-10-2012, 02:48 PM
AutumnSoleil

Perhaps it's not a curse at all. Perhaps it's just mischief makers who feel threatened by your business. You can quite simply install an in home video camera that will catch the people in the act, then you can present it to the police.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Loungelizard

Thanks for your reply. I am having security cameras installed this week. I don't think it is just mischief makers. It is definately someone who feels threatened by our business.