Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 27-04-2018, 03:04 AM
Seeker
Spells/drink to get rid of all emotions

Does anyone know how to make one? If so, please tell me. Thank you.
Old 29-04-2018, 03:36 PM
Pathfinder

Why would you want to get rid of all emotions? Even negative emotions are very important and can help you grow. But I would say meditate and a mindfulness practice. Being in the present moment definitely helps ease out of control emotions. I also talk to my emotions and ask it questions. You'd be surprised at how much it talks back! It just needs some love and care. I also use a breathing technique. 4 counts in and say "I have arrived" hold for 7 and breathe out for 8 and when finished say "I am home" It is excellent for staying in the present moment. I hope that helped!
Old 30-04-2018, 02:46 AM
Ascender
Please, rethink what you want to do. There are people in this world who feel nothing at all. They go crazy because they want to feel something other than just numb. However, they're too depressed to feel anything, even sadness.

Now, I'm not sure why you want to do this. However, I think it's a good guess that you are feeling an overwhelming sadness at the moment. Something/someone in your life has caused you tremendous pain. It is normal to want to get rid of that discomfort. However, running away from it will not solve your problem.

If you are overwhelmed by grief, it is probably best to seek out professional help.
Old 30-04-2018, 11:21 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle

If you are overwhelmed by grief, it is probably best to seek out professional help.

Unfortunately, I'm too broke to afford such a mechanical method that's most likely to scam, but thanks.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:50 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alassea
Unfortunately, I'm too broke to afford such a mechanical method that's most likely to scam, but thanks.

There are places that will work with you if you cannot afford it. You have to do some research, but they are out there.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator
Sometimes, help, kindness, understanding is given by others for no charge at all, online, and often from others who have been through awful things themselves.
Again, to find the right venue/community etc might take some research and time but they do exist. Blessings and kindest thoughts from me anyway.

Merely shutting out emotions won't heal them. It wil just force them into the "Shadow self" where they can do real harm.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:

Hi Alassea,

I've been a practitioner of nature based paganism for many many years, and have never seen nor heard of anyone successfully writing nor casting such a spell.

Simply no such spell or drink exists for this.

I do not know why it is people seem to think such spells as rid me of all emotions, or make me pretty or change my personality and other such things exist.

I also am very unaware why people seem to think there is some magical quick fix for all the things they are going through, and all their problems, which in the greater reality of things- are actually quite normal.

There is no quick fix, there is no magic potion, but that does not imply in any way that there is no Hope.

There is hope that there will be something to help you through this situation you are going through.

But it isn't a ritual, and it isn't a spell and it isn't a drink.

You should talk to someone.

Vent here if need be.

Do not post here asking for a spell to rid you of all emotions and expect an instant cure, or not to be asked what exactly is wrong.

Of course we are asking what is wrong, what is prompting for you to ask this.

We care.

And we care enough to tell you the truth.

There is no magic spell to rid you of your emotions.

You need to Deal with them. And heal from them. You can not deny them.

And that is the brutal and honest truth of the matter.

You will not find this spell for the riddance of emotions in any book, or in any grimore that is actually written by any serious magical practitioner.

It Doesn't exist.

We have emotions for a reason. A damn good one.

And that is the Truth from a practitioner of witchcraft, A diviner, and a practitioner of Native practices.

Straight form the horses mouth, and no bars hold.

You do not need a spell, you need to talk.

If you go looking for a spell for this you are not going to find one.

Not even from a practitioner of the darker arts.

They're going to tell you the same thing..

Please consider what we are saying to you here.

With all my love.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:48 PM
Guide

Sometimes you go to your local diner and order a maladaptive meal containing secret ingredients intended to be simply delicious. However , you feel sad and realize it was a major mistake. Your stomach knows what your brain knows, you ate the hair and now must pay the consequence.

Take some alka seltzer....its good when you don't trust the kitchen and know you need a stomach remedy.
Old 15-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:

I did a sort of reading for you, and I found out that someone owns you money - and that's the reason why you feel so bad.

There is someone who haven't paid the karmic debt they own you.

I suggest you try to make a ceremony about that.

In past life you have probably helped someone with money and you gave them good emotions. Now they deny to pay the "good emotions" back to you.

I guess for you it's not about money - it's about the love you send out. You need good feelings in return.

I suggest you make a tarot reading about it, asking "why won't they pay?" and if necessary a justice spell to make things right.

They owe you. That's why you're out of balance!
Old 17-07-2018, 06:20 AM
Master
I have alexithymia (I intellectualise and rationalise all emotions).

Having no emotions cuts you off from ALL of life...not only are you unable to feel any negative emotions, but you are unable to feel any positive ones either - you are just dead and cold inside and spend all of your time "pretending" to have emotions and watching the emotional reactions of others, just so that you can 'judge cues' when you should be acting a certain way in accordance with anything you should be feeling, but you are not...then, you spend the rest of your life going "is that person for real?" while impartial ambivalence overtakes everything else. It is like a waking death, my friend.