Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 26-07-2014, 02:43 AM
Knower
Dealing with a cross spirit

Hello everyone,

I feel like I'm dealing with a very bad spirit, that trying to start some ****, because I'm basically ignoring them. Is there a way for them to slip up and expose themselves, so others can see them for their hidden agenda. I really don't want to be the person that brings the barrel of bad news. I just want people to see what's really going on. Thank you all for your comments.

Almondeyez
Old 26-07-2014, 04:12 AM
Master

If you want people to know what's going on - why couldn't you tell people what's happening? If you are being mistreated in some way is there nobody you can go to for help?

If you're being abused in any way you should go to the police who could get you some kind of help.
Old 26-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Master
Retribution against the soul who brought you into this world. Think on that for a bit. You're an adult, you haven't been living with this person for two decades, you're not trapped in her home or bound by her rules. If your animosity towards her truly runs that deep, do both of you a favor: cut her out of your life and move on.
Old 26-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Knower
Well this is the thing, some people provoke you on a personal level that doesn't bother others and it's your problem and people don't want to be bothered with it. For instance,we were at a wedding and I kelp my distance with my date and mingled with family, in very high spirits and out of the blue, this woman will have her daughter,(which is my father's princess)(my father neglected me when I was young, but I remain close with the family)she'll have her daughter to dance with him on the floor and strike up a whole conversation about her. Now mind you people won't say nothing because they're tired of dealing with it, so I'm being aggravated spirituality. So my dad can't do nothing because he's been a mute for years and controlled. I was in a situation example: (like a woman that was raped years ago and her rapist been set free and people are bragging on him because he's doing good now, but her spirit is still dealing with the violent issues of the past). So I'm still dealing with issues that have never been resolved and she knows how to pull the strings that's all. Thank you all for listening. Peace and blessings.

Almondeyez
Old 26-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Guide
After reading what you wrote I think the best way to deal with this is to avoid the people that bring on this drag on your spirituality. They do not respect you and treat you with disregard. You can not do anything about how they act but you can remove yourself for any contact with them. It will be difficult but it is the only way to safeguard your spirituality from being continually harmed but their rude and shameful behavior.

I am sorry that you are having such difficulties. Do not allow negative influences in your life and try to keep people around you that do treat you well and are a strong positive influence.

Best Wishes,
SC
Old 26-07-2014, 02:48 PM
Experiencer

Almond, I'm going to ask you a rude question, and I'm apologizing in advance! Is the emotion you feel when you see your step-sister and father together jealousy? You have every right, and every reason to feel that, but jealousy is one of the most corrosive emotions. You need to be honest with yourself, if that is what you feel, and release it. It will hurt nobody but you, and you don't deserve any further pain. Others may never see the situation for what it is. Since this is the Wicca section, I'm going to suggest that during the next waning moon, you place a tea light candle in a little holder. Burn the candle until it gutters out, thinking to yourself, "I release this negative feeling." It's easiest to do this in the evening, when you can concentrate, and monitor the candle. It doesn't have to be a constant thought - just glance at the tea light from time to time, but try to be watching when it finally expires, and repeat your desire to be free. I would do this small ritual for three nights in a row.

I've had to do this for myself, when the only thing I could change about a painful situation was the way I felt about it. The next morning, I felt great relief. Your emotion is powerful, and you might have to repeat the candle ritual in the months following. Good luck, sweet girl. I know how it feels not to be "the chosen one"!
Old 26-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Knower
To answer that question the best way I can is this, I've never been jealous of anyone in my whole life. To be a child that was neglected by a parent, when I wanted to be loved and to see your step brothers and sisters to be showered with gifts in your face, yes that does bring about a certain amount of jealousy, that my step mom thirst to see.. and you can see the smirk on her face. So to be honest this is the only situation that brings the lowness out of me, and only because my Father never corrected it and she never wanted him to correct it. Thank you again for you guys wisdom and advice I will take heed of the small ritual, I just want piece.

Almondeyezs