Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 12-03-2017, 06:27 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Yes, there's a number of things - do you or your friend do spells/magic/conjure?

Jenny Crow

Hi Jenny,

We both dont know any but I do practise shaminic work so I have done a ritual over her and her daughter for protection, but I am not sure if that is enough.

My friend has tried talking to the lawyers about her daughter not seeing the grandmother, but I am not sure if that will go through.
Old 12-03-2017, 06:28 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

I agree with you, Jenny. Most Wiccans follow the Wiccan rede, "An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will." There might be a slight chance of doing any harm, but I can be wrong. A string of hair can potentially be used for both good or bad. The latter being the least common practice amongst Wiccans. She might be doing a healing or protection ritual, but you (12 counsellors) deserve to know, if that's the case.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Thank you Lepus
Old 12-03-2017, 06:31 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
That is why the word Wiccan is misused. If she is practicing that kind of magic, it is pretty dark. and 'harm to none' is not considered.

I know what she is doing and she isn't going to get her way.

I think it is a custody thing, because that makes sense. What is in the best interest of the child will override her magic in this case.

There is no law against witchcraft, but there is a law against crazy and delusional behavior while assaulting a childs hair.

That would be the approach I would take. They can do something about that especially if the child finds it to be disturbing.

Thank you Rozie, I wiill speak to my friend about it.
Old 13-03-2017, 01:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12 counsellors
Hi Jenny,

We both dont know any but I do practise shaminic work so I have done a ritual over her and her daughter for protection, but I am not sure if that is enough.

My friend has tried talking to the lawyers about her daughter not seeing the grandmother, but I am not sure if that will go through.

I would think that a shamanic working would be sufficient to protect her. Keep a close eye on things, though.
Old 13-03-2017, 01:56 AM
Master

To make the lawyer sympathetic towards your friend's cause, you could tell your friend (if she is so inclined) to write the lawyer's name on a piece of paper and put the piece of paper in a jar of honey or sugar; or actually syrup with a little bit of sugar mixed in would probably work faster. Add a photo of the lawyer, if possible, or his birthdate or any other personal information about him she can find plus a magnet and a little bit of allspice to draw luck. She could anoint a candle, white probably, with olive oil if she doesn't have any magical oils and put the candle on top of the jar and tell the jar what she wants it to do and pray over it to her particular deity.\

It's always helpful to have a lawyer sympathetic to what you want to happen