Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-01-2021, 09:31 PM
Administrator
Un Charted Waters - We are in Them Now

Hello Members

I get that there might feel like there is more "negativity" out there but too there is that fine line on that "need to vent" out the frustrations we are all facing. Those that are more sensitive to energies might well feel it more head on than others. I know I sure have and its not just on site at times, its a World Event taking place and taking hold of us.

We are in times we have never faced before and for the most part I know that in time (yes its going to take time 2023 is the outlook) before we see things return to what we are going to have to accept is a whole new normal outlook on the World and life itself. We are in for a ride still so get used to that, or you will fall behind and into the deep end of the pool. I am not being negative on that outlook more I am being honest that there is no go along to get along this time with this Covid 19 happening.

I personally had the worst holiday season I have ever had, working retail this year was so suffocating that having 5 days off in a row did not drive me mental into being bored but gave me the time to heal and reflect. I think that is what we need that reflection on what was, and see what will come is going to be different for a long time, but too we as humans evolve.

If your feeing over sensitive then you need to find a way to Ground that energy and turn it into Light. If you feel drawn into that darkness then you need to see what lessons there are there for you to grow from. I had my "dark history" point in this lifetime and it honestly made me whom I am today and I do not hold malice or regrets on that part of my life. To work in the Light and take on the load of paranormal work I do, I had to experience and understand that darker side.

I call it the Book of Genesis and Revelations path in my life. Both play a role in the same book in vastly different points of view at times but both hold an equal value in their teachings in services (as I recall from childhood) and later spiritual study groups I have been a part of.

There is no pure Light and no pure Dark I feel more that there is a Ying / Yang counter balance point with both. When we find that place in our lives we do feel better.

We have never faced World events in our lifetime, its different than war, different than anything faced. We too will move past it in time. Less media more outdoors helps a lot. Yet we are in such a "wired in" world we I feel forget that all our devices used have an "off" button, or filters. For those like me there is no "off" time I run wide open so I feel that pain the World does. I too feel the HOPE (with that foundation under it of a goal in place) that we will come past this time.

"Who will Stop the Rain" is the song that just came on....how fitting !

I leave you with that thought "whom will stop the rain?"

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 17-01-2021, 10:27 PM
Master

Less media more outdoors helps a lot. Yet we are in such a "wired in" world we I feel forget that all our devices used have an "off" button, or filters.
Great advice!

Fear is the root of all negative emotions.

I love CCR
Quote:
Long as I remember the rain been comin' down
Clouds of mystery pourin' confusion on the ground
Good men through the ages tryin' to find the sun
And I wonder, still I wonder, who'll stop the rain?

I went down Virginia, seekin' shelter from the storm
Caught up in the fable, I watched the tower grow
Five Year Plans and New Deals, wrapped in golden chains

Heard the singers playin', how we cheered for more
The crowd had rushed together, tryin' to keep warm
Still the rain kept pourin', fallin' on my ears

Songwriters: John C. Fogerty
Who'll Stop the Rain lyrics © Jondora Music
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-01-2021, 01:23 AM
Master
For those on this website who almost frantically look for an Angel, look at Lynn, and I don't say this because she is a nice person. I don't know Lynn, but I know her soul background.

Hallelujah

By the way, your post is spot on, and regards to the rain, we will.