Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-05-2021, 09:15 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Thanks Daz,that seems to fit in with what I think, but after Neil's explanation idont know.
What are you conscious of?
Old 03-05-2021, 09:24 AM
hazada guess

I'm just wondering how long you keep your consciousness before you merge as Daz put it .And then, we are all a part of the universal consciousness. OH I see ,it's starting to make sense.That's why I remember the birth process but its all pretty vague before then.
Old 03-05-2021, 09:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
What evidence do you have?

What evidence might yourself or others have, that would prove that retrieval is a reality.

My evidence comes from untold amounts of experiences with spiritual beings, of all manner of soul condition.
The kind of experiences that blows a persons belief systems completely 100% out of the water. Experiences that no one on this, or any other internet platform have ever come close to speaking about.
& for that matter, out of the hundreds of spiritual minded persons that I have met personally, none have ever spoken about the experiences that I have had & still do have daily.

My experiences can not be explained to yourself or any person, to assist with your question.

As the many spiritual beings that visit myself & of whom constantly speak to myself, say. There are billions & billions of not so loving spiritual beings, loitering around this planet moment by moment. influencing all earthlings, so that these dark minded ones, can get all manner of the temptations of the flesh (sexual & non sexual) through all earthlings.
And they will channel all manner of deceitful lies, ,stories ETC, through to earthlings.

They also say, that earthlings would be 100% dumbfounded & angrily astonished if they knew exactly what the dark beings are doing to us, to 100% completely stop all earthlings from realising their true spiritual selves, at this very moment, & how that if we could realise our true spiritual selves, we could use our minds/consciousness, in consenance with the magical spiritual matter of the one & only spiritual universe, to do everything thing that any spiritual being without the flesh can do with their minds.
(I experiences these things that is mentioned in the above paragraph), daily, and it is all blatantly evident to me, without a shadow of a doubt.

They say that this kind of unlovingness has been happening for untold many thousands of earth years, ever since the first parents were on earth.

And they say to one & all via myself..QUOTE "you can believe it or not, as they truly do not care if anyone believes it or not."...UNQUOTE.

So as i am guessing, the above may more than likely not assist you with your question. So maybe yourself or someone else could give their proof that retrieval is a reality.

Regards from myself.

Ps..I wonder if forum staff will sensor any of the above for some reason or other...mmm.
Old 03-05-2021, 09:47 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
What evidence might yourself or others have, that would prove that retrieval is a reality.
Scientific evidence with the aid of technology, and a search on Google retrieves any amount of scientific evidence as to how memory works.
Old 03-05-2021, 10:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey Dazza

I have, it was all that was left when everything else was taken away.

Hey Matey,

So when everything else was taken away what is left that can realise that consciousness is present .

There has to be something present that can realise something present .

If everything was taken away, it's impossible for there to be a realisation .

Realisations reflect something realised that was previously not .

Do you see what I mean .

God doesn't need to realise God, only that which is believed to not be God can realise that they are God for examples sake .

To realise you are consciousness there must be something present that didn't believe this to be true .

x daz x
Old 03-05-2021, 10:02 AM
hazada guess

Ropbert Spira is right, but he left a bit out.It also explains reincarnation.When we are plucked from the universal consciousness,We may have a part of another soul with us,we are all one.
Old 03-05-2021, 10:06 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm just wondering how long you keep your consciousness before you merge as Daz put it .And then, we are all a part of the universal consciousness. OH I see ,it's starting to make sense.That's why I remember the birth process but its all pretty vague before then.

We can leave consciousness as a word at the door and say how long is one self aware before self dissipates, or dissolves or becomes absorbed within Self or God .

All this consciousness talk is based upon an assumption where as self awareness is self evident .

There is something that is deep within regarding our individuality that keeps one experiencing .. for one to no longer experience self awareness one could say one has experienced everything from an individual vantage point and no longer requires experience ..

Same goes for reincarnating upon the physical planes, and some I dare say would agree that thousands and thousands of life experiences of a similar vein would be required for there to be no requirement ..

Even though it is a choice to incarnate or not, there is something of the soul like a yearning that becomes you in such a way where you feel that it is something that one has to do .

x daz x
Old 03-05-2021, 10:14 AM
hazada guess

Bless you Daz,my question has been answered I'll now leave you all to it.
Old 03-05-2021, 10:24 AM
Master

Quote:
I'm just wondering how long you keep your consciousness before you merge as Daz put it .

Could you believe that a loving God would design & create a system where we have parents, siblings, cousins, aunties, uncles, grandparents, great grandparents ETC ETC ETC, and then have all of the memories of it all AND all future experiences, stolen from us, by us having to lose our consciousness or by having to come back to the organic because of another incarnation to the flesh.

God gave us all the potentiality to receive our one & only identity, mind & consciousness through & from the combined DNA etc, (of which is enstilled within the spiritual Soul'self), from our one & only set of parents.

And there are phenomenal countless nbr of spheres within the heavens, before any of us can come anywhere close to knowing the christ entity. These individual spheres can take hundreds of years, for a person to raise one's spiritual Soul'self, radiant enough to be able to withstand the ever increasing incredible intensities within any of the spheres, from one sphere to the next.
That would be thousands upon thousands of earth years to even leave the sixth and last sphere of the natural spiritual heavens, before a person could think of trying to travers into the seventh & first sphere of the Holy kingdom.

And then there are 15 or so spheres in the holy kingdom before the spheres are said to become un numbered. And then it is said that no one can say how many more spheres are beyond all of that.

& all this time, one needs their consciousness/mind, in order to become so phenomenally incredibly radiant & loving enough to withstand the incredible intensities of each succeeding sphere.
AND since spiritual beings inform me that our emotions only ever originate from within our minds, & that our mind is consciousness.

How can we truely come to fully know the Christ entity, if we lose our mind, emotions ETC, by losing our consciousness.

Smiles & regards from myself, & the above is only for anyone's considerations & is not from myself, even though the above are my constant daily experiences.
Old 03-05-2021, 10:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Scientific evidence with the aid of technology, and a search on Google retrieves any amount of scientific evidence as to how memory works.
Smiles, science can not measure/detect the invisible spiritual matter of the one and only spiritual universe.
So untill they do, they will never understand what billions of earthlings experience of the spiritual world & our Soul'self including consciousness.

They will never understand how the brain truely works, and because of my phenomenally extraordinary spiritual experiences, i truely do not concern myself with scientific beliefs.

Smiles AND regards.