Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 25-06-2020, 07:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, please do not take this the wrong way but I am just thinking now that you are in your 40's and you were on business trip (assuming you wore nice clothes at the occasion and look fresh) they could have thought your financial state was more stable than lets say a 25 year old male. Ok I know. It does sound bad. I'm not saying they want you for your money but it could be that the money provides safety and a feeling of someone smart who is successful and can protect you, all things that in themselves, if we take away the superficial tendency in it, can be attractive qualities in someone.

What I think is good though is that you perhaps now for the first time with the help of a new found confidence is perhaps seeing possibilities for the first time.

I hope you find your love out there :) and not just a nice looking butt...although I get it butts are important too, part of the package

Anyhow... in my past life not long ago I would see a scene, very short like 2 seconds, where my past life husband to be came walking through between other guests at what seem to have been some kind of posh party, 50's somewhere. And I could see what he was wearing, an expensive suit, what color. How his hair was. But what I remember the most was his eyes. They saw only her. And I think that was the moment my past life self fell in love with him.

Much much later wen I found out she had been real, and who he had been, the story was that he had tried to ask her out but she had said no and was shy and young. So he would finally start to ask her then what her other plans were and she mention a party she was going to. Now her last name was "important" from her area where she grew up, traditionally, but the family did not have the money to back this up in the present day. So anyhow, she was invited to this party, but he was not. He came from real tough streets and was working his way up.

Anyhow what I understood why my past life fell for him that evening was not his expensive clothing. It was that he had taken a big risk of being exposed and ashamed for them to tell him that he was not allowed to come in, or once he did get in that he should leave the event. So I think overall that is when he won her heart :) Not because of the suit or that he had money or not.

As the family story went out it was that he soon ask her at the party if they could please leave and she said yes and they got to a restaurant (where he did not risk being thrown out) and had a lovely evening, the special date when she finally had said yes to going out with him. Afterwards he took her home to her parent and said how serious he was about her.

Men will be men. We are attracted to young and pretty ladies, nothing is ever going to change that, which is why we have a sex industry. It is all a matter of biology.

Sure, there is always the danger that a younger lady would want to date an older gentleman for financial reasons, all I can say is that said lady will come away highly disappointed if she has such expectations. However, the spontaneity and apparently accidental nature of our meeting tells me this is not the case, but we will see.

I also know what a lady that is after money looks like, I've seen it a thousand times in Asia. It must also be noted, that on this trip, I seemed to attract the attention of a number of ladies, not just this one. This was not the case on previous occasions and I am certain that this because of the energy and the intention I put out there, combined with the influence of the Goddess of Love.

A similar thing happened in an unrelated field, when I asked the Sun God, Utu, Inanna's brother, for a job, quite casually, after many months of unemployment and being in dire financial straits. I got a result almost immediately, as the next day my phone rang with a job offer of the exact kind and salary level that I asked for. Trust me, applying to deities for help really does work, if you know how to contact and ask them.
Old 25-06-2020, 08:23 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Men will be men. We are attracted to young and pretty ladies, nothing is ever going to change that, which is why we have a sex industry. It is all a matter of biology.

Sure, there is always the danger that a younger lady would want to date an older gentleman for financial reasons, all I can say is that said lady will come away highly disappointed if she has such expectations. However, the spontaneity and apparently accidental nature of our meeting tells me this is not the case, but we will see.

I also know what a lady that is after money looks like, I've seen it a thousand times in Asia. It must also be noted, that on this trip, I seemed to attract the attention of a number of ladies, not just this one. This was not the case on previous occasions and I am certain that this because of the energy and the intention I put out there, combined with the influence of the Goddess of Love.

A similar thing happened in an unrelated field, when I asked the Sun God, Utu, Inanna's brother, for a job, quite casually, after many months of unemployment and being in dire financial straits. I got a result almost immediately, as the next day my phone rang with a job offer of the exact kind and salary level that I asked for. Trust me, applying to deities for help really does work, if you know how to contact and ask them.
Hum... I don't agree with you. I am a female and I would not write for example women will be women as I think it is individual what we human find attractive, for various reasons. And I don't think finding someone attractive is the same as a reason for a sex industry existing. Some of us find the sex industry non-attractive for example, to say the least.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:15 PM
Master
Vampires also have an energy about them that appeals to the opposite gender. Let me ask you a question: do your eyes feel more sensitive to sunlight?
Old 26-06-2020, 06:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hum... I don't agree with you. I am a female and I would not write for example women will be women as I think it is individual what we human find attractive, for various reasons. And I don't think finding someone attractive is the same as a reason for a sex industry existing. Some of us find the sex industry non-attractive for example, to say the least.

There are still universals though, which exist not only across cultures, but across species too. Most of these are quite harsh and unforgiving, such as the general female preference for taller men, as any short man can attest to. It isn't personal, just universal and a result of biological and evolutionary pressures. Exceptions always exist, but we must be able to generalise to a certain degree to notice patterns and cognate.
Old 26-06-2020, 08:50 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
There are still universals though, which exist not only across cultures, but across species too. Most of these are quite harsh and unforgiving, such as the general female preference for taller men, as any short man can attest to. It isn't personal, just universal and a result of biological and evolutionary pressures. Exceptions always exist, but we must be able to generalise to a certain degree to notice patterns and cognate.
NoOne, you not only generalized to a certain degree with your statement men will be men, you generalized as if you spoke of all of them (to me you did not describe all men, you described pigs, although pigs are way cuter then all the men you chose to be a spokesperson for).

Does not sound good in my ear you calling women girls either, but then again your intent could be different from how it is perceived but if so I don't see it in your words of explaining. You're belittling women, to me, when using the term girl for woman around that age, but you don't even seem aware of it, but on the other hand you seem to have a strong idea about female youth so from your perspective you might even think using the term girl instead of a woman is a compliment.

We just see this from two different angles and no use spending any energy to win you over to mine.

I wish you well on your journey to find true love, and not just lust, and for your spirit to evolve.
Old 26-06-2020, 08:52 AM
Master
I wasn't going to comment on this thread as I felt I'd already made a point about your "chicks" on the other thread. But here I am! Sigh. Preference and respect are two different things, and there's little respect in the way you speak about women. You said something about the women not seeing you as just flesh and bones, great, but apart from you commenting on that one of your girlfriends had a killer sense of humour, I don't think there's been any other mention of anything other than flesh and bones. What about the qualities/values yours and theirs. This is what sustains. Looks fade, then what are we left with. That's more important surely. Recognising attractiveness on a deeper level takes maturity.
Old 26-06-2020, 09:21 AM
Master

I was holding back until now, but I have to emphasize, that this thread isn't about Critiquing my life choices or views on women or whatever else that may bother you. I truly don't care what others think of me, it is is irrelevant.

My motivation was to try and help those that may want to invite love into their lives, in whatever form, using the power of intention, energy and divine invocation. Please stick to the topic and don't make this about you and your hurt feelings or whatever else may bother you about men, women, myself, or romantic relationships in general.

Revealing my personal thoughts and experiences on the matter may have been a mistake in hindsight, but I did it to provide a detailed example of how these principles may work in practice. This is not a place for gender wars, I find the topic of men vs women tedious and uninteresting. You can use the principles that i am trying to describe here irrespective of your own gender identity or preferences.
Old 26-06-2020, 09:50 AM
Master
Where is the love?
Old 26-06-2020, 09:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Where is the love?

Noticed, that this was your 3333 rd post

Congrats!

Apparently you are the love that you seek. It is in you, so stop searching for it.
Old 26-06-2020, 10:04 AM
Elfin

Hi to all on this thread. It saddens me when I see arguments... Why? Because I soak it all up from every angle.. like a great big sponge , full of everyone's emotion. And I do truelly see where each and everyone is coming from. So here goes.. me.. little tiny Elfin...throwing herself into the lion's den as per usual ( when will I ever learn?) ... But I DO see things from all sides. No-one.. you have already expressed your regret maybe for sharing intimate detail of all these "esqisite" women and maybe being judged in a way that was not your intention. And to the others, it is obvious that offense was caused by the vision of all of this, in his words, his account. We all live our life however we choose to live it. Sex workers for example have been mentioned. And most women would never ever choose to go down that route. As a woman I cannot personally think of anything worse than having to sell my body.i would rather starve. But having said that I empathise somewhat with the sex workers as they are so vunerable and target of violence and worse. I lived around the area and time in Leeds when the Yorkshire rip*er was on the loose , they were very terrifing times. And sometimes, as with anything in life , the homeless , the sex workers, I count my blessings and think "there but for the grace of God go I"... Because many of us never quite know which path we may have taken. And in life, as human nature, we do appreciate something of visual beauty , whether it's art, nature, or indeed another person. The yearning to find a partner is always strong. Sometimes we go down the right or wrong path in finding one. Sometimes we learn from our mistakes, sometimes we are lucky in that we don't make mistakes!! I think the conclusion is that it's important how we behave, and how we treat that partner once we have found them.