Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-06-2021, 05:36 AM
asearcher

Old lady vanish, replaced by ex

Hi!

I wish to share the dream I had last night. I don't know what it means.

I remember that it was said that I was to visit an elder estranged relative, a lady, and she apparently lived far away and so I had to take the bus. While I was on the bus to get to her there was something similar about it and I got a feeling I was on my way to the same location, area where my first ex had been on some kind of summer-camp/visit with rehab supporting group (which I have no idea about what so ever). This realisation only lasted like a second. Then it went away and I was still on my way to see this relative.

When I got there nobody opened when I knocked on the door. I had to go in. One room after another was empty. I checked the bedroom, no one there. Lots of little flowers on the wallpaper and a double bed with white cover. I then tried to find way way out of the home but it was not easy. I kept coming to one room to another. They were all in perfect order, all in rather country, old fashioned style. No sight of the lady. Then there is a gap but suddenly somehow the lady appeared. She took me to a dining area which looked like a restaurant with tiny tables and on each of these tables there was this old lamp and I recognised that lamp because of my parent use to have that and had inherit that. So I asked her about that and she said yes my parent got the lamp from her. Then she began to show me photographs. And I was expecting to see my parent in the photograh shown but instead I saw this: There were a bunch of people standing inside a bus and some outside and when I looked closer I could see my first ex in the photo. And I said but that's not my parent, but look at it, that's my ex. Then there was as if she showed a video tape but somehow it got too real. It was two women, one with long blond hair and they were talking as if someone had asked them a question that it was nice to come out here, and to meet, and what a support it had been and what friendship had been built. And in the moment as they were talking it somehow got too real, as the ex and I were suddenly in this video clip somehow and he took my hand and it was still a bit shaky and he looked kind of happy but nervous too and he said "come on let me show you", as it then felt like our new reality and I realised that I had felt somewhat threaten in a jealous, envy way of the pretty young woman with the long blond hair as if I still guarded him as mine, but I did not say anything, and I could tell this was some sort of meeting day or something and I could not always tell who were the ones doing rehab or had done, and who were the ones who were family or friends, supporting, but then that stoped. As I then again looked again another photo had been replaced in my hand and it was the ex again and on this photo (for some reason they were all in black and white) he sat down and I could see his hand and on his left I could see an engagement or a wedding ring and it looked more thick than ours had been. And I felt this sudden genuine happiness as in thinking and feeling he's alive then, and he has found someone else that he's happy with, he's engaged (or married). And then as I looked up from the photograph again the lady was gone but he was there. And we were talking as if we would have perhaps if we had met today, it was in a careful, friendly way as two strangers but too as it could be too as if we had met just yesterday, as if no time had passed. Then as I tried to in secret look at his hand, his thick engagement or wedding ring it was then changed back to his old ring, the one he use to wear when we were engaged, and it confused me but I did not say anything. And then I woke up.

Last edited by asearcher : 27-06-2021 at 07:39 AM.