Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Pathfinder

Dream Interpretation Needed

Hi,

I wonder if there's anyone here who could help give me an interpretation for this dream that I had today? Thanks a lot!:)

(I couldn't remember the first part.) In the dream, I was in my room and my room door was ajar. I was about to get changed before going out. Then a lady at the room on my left was standing outside my room and was looking at me. I noticed that the light at the passageway was on. I was quite shocked (as I didn't expect anyone to walk past my room) and quickly pulled down my t-shirt or something. Then she walked past my room. There was another lady with her. I didn't see her, but I heard her talking to the lady in question.

In the next scene, I was outside my room when I saw a bunch of keys in the keyhole of my room. There were probably more than 30 keys. I remember thinking to myself: Say didn't have my key...(I was referring to someone.) Then I took the whole bunch of keys.

In the next scene, I shouted to my mom (who had passed on but was alive in my dream), asking her to help me lock the front door. She came out from somewhere and asked,"Didn't you want to go out (or something)?", and pointed to a window, if I remember correctly. Then I told her that I wasn't going to go out from there. Both she and a younger sister were at the door after I stepped out.

In the next scene, I was running down the stairs, as I was late for something. If I remember correctly, I was supposed to attend a work-related event, but I couldn't quite remember the location. In fact, I was jumping down a few steps each time rather than running down the stairs. I passed by a lady and her mother. One of them was asking who I was, when the other told her accordingly.

In the next scene, I was walking in a dim car park. It seemed to be early morning. I was still deciding whether to take a cab or not. If I remember correctly, in the dream, I only had enough money to take a cab (and not enough for the day or something). As I walked, I thought of walking to the main road to catch a cab, instead of booking a cab. And I was also thinking about whether to call the colleague to check the location. (In real life, he was my ex-colleague).

In the dream, I was actually happy. I didn't know why I was happy. I wasn't exactly very worried about being late. In fact, if I remember correctly, I was in a happy mood throughout the dream.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:01 AM
Suspended

it is reminding you to take extra good care of yourself because there are some very bad people around, & you should always arrange things properly so that you do not get lost, or run short of cash, when you are out at night
Old 09-07-2017, 09:23 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection

it is reminding you to take extra good care of yourself because there are some very bad people around, & you should always arrange things properly so that you do not get lost, or run short of cash, when you are out at night

Hi Perfection, thanks a lot for the interpretation. Appreciate that!:)
Old 11-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator
I'm not totally sure but think this dream could be pointing to your attempts at trying to move to the next level in your profession? Our room is the world we have made for ourselves. Keys are used to lock and unlock things. In this instance you locked your door and therefore may have a bit of a closed perspective to changing your world. It was open initially but along the way you have picked up many reasons to keep your world closed safe and secure. Mothers tend to be our nuturers. The presence of her in the dream could be to encourage you to think differently. You tend to go the same route when she wanted to encourage you to take a new perspective and go out the window. The women in the hall could represent emotions. Emotions make you feel vulnerable (bare chested) so you cover yourself to protect yourself from the vulnerability of emotions. This said, to get ahead in life and in our careers we need to be open to risk even if it feels scary. But for now you feel the safest route to get ahead in life is to go the tried and true method, out the front door in a cab (someone else's idea of how to drive your life/maybe allowing someone else to be the boss instead of being your own boss) The destination is a work related event so that is why I suspect this is career related but you seem to be happy with things as they are in no rush to push ahead. This could be because there is a fear of taking a risk and feeling vulnerable. Are you interested in advancing your career or striking out on your own but feel like something is holding you back? If so fear of risk may be at the center of it. Trying to open yourself up to a new way of approaching things may be the key to a new better life for you.
Old 11-07-2017, 08:01 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I'm not totally sure but think this dream could be pointing to your attempts at trying to move to the next level in your profession? Our room is the world we have made for ourselves. Keys are used to lock and unlock things. In this instance you locked your door and therefore may have a bit of a closed perspective to changing your world. It was open initially but along the way you have picked up many reasons to keep your world closed safe and secure. Mothers tend to be our nuturers. The presence of her in the dream could be to encourage you to think differently. You tend to go the same route when she wanted to encourage you to take a new perspective and go out the window. The women in the hall could represent emotions. Emotions make you feel vulnerable (bare chested) so you cover yourself to protect yourself from the vulnerability of emotions. This said, to get ahead in life and in our careers we need to be open to risk even if it feels scary. But for now you feel the safest route to get ahead in life is to go the tried and true method, out the front door in a cab (someone else's idea of how to drive your life/maybe allowing someone else to be the boss instead of being your own boss) The destination is a work related event so that is why I suspect this is career related but you seem to be happy with things as they are in no rush to push ahead. This could be because there is a fear of taking a risk and feeling vulnerable. Are you interested in advancing your career or striking out on your own but feel like something is holding you back? If so fear of risk may be at the center of it. Trying to open yourself up to a new way of approaching things may be the key to a new better life for you.

Hi Michelle,

Thanks a lot for the interpretation. :) I wonder why you said that the women represent emotions? Could you kindly enlighten me? Thanks!

There is something I need to clarify. I didn't say that I locked my door. I actually asked my late mom (who was alive in my dream) to lock the main door of the house, not my room.
Old 11-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Super Moderator
Sorry, I didn't catch that you said front door. The front would indicate that part of you that is more open to the world as opposed to the back door which may not be easily seen by people so the things you keep hidden from the world. But regardless there is still an aspect of closing and locking things up to protect yourself in some way as opposed to being completely open and trusting.

Women, in general, symbolize the emotional nurturing side of life while men symbolize the active doing side. The fact the woman was looking at you indicates that some emotional aspect that the woman represented wants your attention, wants to make a connection and have you look at her. It is not yet clear what emotion that is since we do not know more about the woman but awareness is the first key to healing anything. We need to see the issue in question first to know what needs tending to. Many things that trouble us can be pretty hidden even from us so our dreams try to help drop clues for us to see what needs attention. But since they are cryptic it can get a little confusing and muddled but if there is something we are not quite grasping we will have follow up dreams until we finally get it.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:31 AM
Pathfinder

Wow, I see...Makes sense. Thanks a lot, Michelle11!:)
Old 12-07-2017, 08:57 AM
Ascender
Hi,

The bunch of keys probably means you had already decided to post your dream on SF. The thought of many people seeing something very personal about you caused a reaction.

The door is your mirror image and you're happy, I presume, you are looking pretty enough to hit the town.

The bunch of keys, again suggests some inner logic. A way out, and a way back in - a door and a window!
You can quite easily drive yourself home in any car you please, but instead, choose a cab. Like Cinderella, returning to the more practical and down-to-earth realities of everyday life, dealing with critical aspects of relationships and work.

If you have locked away the missing part of your dream - where and what might that be?
Old 13-07-2017, 04:26 AM
Newbie ;)

I like lucid dreams
Old 16-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiWLi
Hi,

I wonder if there's anyone here who could help give me an interpretation for this dream that I had today? Thanks a lot!:)

(I couldn't remember the first part.) In the dream, I was in my room and my room door was ajar. I was about to get changed before going out. Then a lady at the room on my left was standing outside my room and was looking at me. I noticed that the light at the passageway was on. I was quite shocked (as I didn't expect anyone to walk past my room) and quickly pulled down my t-shirt or something. Then she walked past my room. There was another lady with her. I didn't see her, but I heard her talking to the lady in question.

In the next scene, I was outside my room when I saw a bunch of keys in the keyhole of my room. There were probably more than 30 keys. I remember thinking to myself: Say didn't have my key...(I was referring to someone.) Then I took the whole bunch of keys.

In the next scene, I shouted to my mom (who had passed on but was alive in my dream), asking her to help me lock the front door. She came out from somewhere and asked,"Didn't you want to go out (or something)?", and pointed to a window, if I remember correctly. Then I told her that I wasn't going to go out from there. Both she and a younger sister were at the door after I stepped out.

In the next scene, I was running down the stairs, as I was late for something. If I remember correctly, I was supposed to attend a work-related event, but I couldn't quite remember the location. In fact, I was jumping down a few steps each time rather than running down the stairs. I passed by a lady and her mother. One of them was asking who I was, when the other told her accordingly.

In the next scene, I was walking in a dim car park. It seemed to be early morning. I was still deciding whether to take a cab or not. If I remember correctly, in the dream, I only had enough money to take a cab (and not enough for the day or something). As I walked, I thought of walking to the main road to catch a cab, instead of booking a cab. And I was also thinking about whether to call the colleague to check the location. (In real life, he was my ex-colleague).

In the dream, I was actually happy. I didn't know why I was happy. I wasn't exactly very worried about being late. In fact, if I remember correctly, I was in a happy mood throughout the dream.
I don't want to delve too much into the interpretation of this so I will only point out numbers for you and other possible details. There are 7 females in this vision and one Male. You're seeing two women at a time(kinda) well at least you know they are there, you could see them as the seven Days. One of them asks who you are, which tells me to say "Do you really know who you are" rhetorically speaking. The only Male in this vision is related to finding some kind of Direction. Since He is an x colleague it doesn't necessarily mean Him exactly(or could well be) it could mean something in the Masculine sense that has been somewhere else and has returned. The number seven could also mean the number of branches on the Minorah, now I say seven women because you are the seventh and are somehow related to the other six. The eighth figure is in the Masculine which could be the one that lights each branch of the Minorah. The Key to this Dream is in the Keys and finding the right one. This is just an opinion