Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Tanzanite

I've had many dreams come true, however the most profound one for me was dreaming a few weeks before it happened of the death of my nana.

We had, had a fall out & I was annoyed at her because she blamed me for something that wasn't my fault. This was years ago when I was young & immature, but I was adamant that she'd have to apologize to me first. One of my biggest faults is that I'm very stubborn & when I make my mind up about something it's hard to get me to back down.

This evening I dreamt of my father who was deceased, he didn't speak he just pointed at something, when I looked in the direction he'd pointed I saw my grandad who was also deceased & standing next to him was my nana.

In the morning I called my nana & we had a good cry, said sorry & made up. She didn't live near to me, she was about an hours drive away, but I promised I would get up to see her soon, but I never got to see her, 3 weeks later we got the call to say she had passed away.

I really believe that my father & grandfather showed me in that dream what was about to happen. It was as if they were saying, make your peace with her & I'm glad I did. In a strange way it also gave me a huge sense of comfort as I knew she was now with them.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Knower
As far as anything happening that I can associate with a dream I do have to answer no.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Master
Yes. Sometimes they don't come true right away, some are like a year later, and very bizarre dreams. One example I've mentioned before was regarding a friend's wife. I dreamt they were going away on a tropical vacation. She went off to buy a swimsuit and didn't come home until late and it turned out she wasn't shopping, but having an affair. I told my friend this and he laughed and said oh! she would NEVER do that. She doesn't have it in her. She's not that kind of person (ha)

Well, a year later, her place of employment was sending all the employees and their spouses on a trip to the bahamas...seminars and fun really... she wanted a new swimsuit so told him she was off to buy one. She's a shopaholic to the max and it's unheard of for her to leave the house for any reason without coming back with bags of stuff. So she's gone all day and comes home at night, empty handed. Come to find out she hooked up with a man from her past and they spend the day in a hotel.

Most dreams I have are 'unfoldings' of things...it's sort of hard to explain, but they are often connected to situations in my life. I will 'feel' and see and dream things...and sure enough, that's how they unfold.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:50 AM
Seeker
I have but for me those are more of a vision then a dream.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:51 AM
Nada

Yep
Those prediction dreams can be something...
Sometimes I am looking forward to the inevitable.
And sometimes... well sometimes, it can be heartbreaking but nonetheless it is the destiny.
At least it gives me sometime to prepare myself for what I need to face.
Often I live in between denial and acceptance of those dreams.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:38 AM
eyalec

Dreams coming true happen to me all the time. Haven’t been able to define though the type, i.e. why these specific events.
Old 14-06-2015, 02:16 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalevine
Yes I dreamed that someone well known had died. It wasn't until the following day when I read it had actually happened.

hi iv had thm 1s i hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔