Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-06-2018, 09:17 PM
Seeker

I remember an astral experience where there were trees and vines with flowers on then and these vines could move freely. They penetrated my womb and the flowers started blossoming which didn't hurt but I woke up wondering what on earth I had just seen.

I also remember when closing my eyes always seeing a claw like an eagles/chinese dragons claw but I never understood why. But your explaination above makes a lot of sense.

And I also saw jaws with sharp rows of teeth like a sharks or dinosaurs. I always thought they were trying to eat me.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Master
Quote:
CarmelMackzie: ...there were trees and vines with flowers on then and these vines could move freely. They penetrated my womb and the flowers started blossoming....
you have supplied the space in which these things could grow and flourish.
Quote:
CarmelMackzie: ...chinese dragons... with sharp rows of teeth like a sharks or dinosaurs. I always thought they were trying to eat me.
those dragon energies were fed from the essence of you. you were not
consumed/obliterated, but rather you provided sustenance to them... they
grow strong through interacting with you; you inform them of themselves.
Old 09-06-2018, 05:54 AM
Seeker

That makes sense. As there was this guy that appeared to me in all of my dreams introduced himself and even appeared physically at one time. It's like we had a relationship in the astral plane because he kept protecting me in each of the dreams from dark forces telling me he loved me etc but he kept saying to me that my twin flame was dangerous and to stay away from him. I think he might be part of the angelic realm.

My twin flame is part of the reptilian kundalini force and when I connected with the kundalini and spiritually grew my twin manifested in the way of signs and synchronicities, telepathy and in dreams as we can't be together due to physical barriers currently at play.

When my twin became disconnected from me I could feel the serpent force becoming angry as this other guy was constantly telling me to stay away from my twin and interfering so they blocked him from me so he can't visit me in the dreams or talk to me.

If I try to connect with this guy I can feel the serpent force getting angry and they do everything to stop me from connecting with him as they want me to focus on my twin.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:52 PM
Seeker

Perfection I was wondering where do you get all this information from? Are there any good sites that I can do some research on all the things that you've explained to me, especially about the Tree of Eternal Life?

Thank you so much for your help in understanding it all.

I was looking at the reptile eyes today in clouds and as I made eye contact I got the message that they love me and want me to be safe at all times.
Old 10-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Seeker

Thank you. Looking back at your previous replied reminded me of a dream I had where I was in hell. It was hot, fiery, and looks more volcanic, though I didn't see people burning..

Also before the hell dream I remember seeing God and he was exactly as people depicts him with a long white beard and white robes. He told me "You are the chosen one". I've always wondered "What am I chosen for?"