Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 07-05-2019, 03:58 PM
Knower
Where are my walk-ins at?

Once I stumbled onto something about walk-ins awhile back, I had never heard of that term until then but once I read it I was like "omg that's me!" I've read little about it since then, & have yet to actually hear or speak to others with walk-in experiences of their own. I am curious to hear any stories you may have.

I will never forget mine. I remember the exact time and date and everything surrounding that moment. It was 9/26/2012 at 6:24am. I had been going through somewhat of a spiritual awakening in the recent months. I had been up all night watching some documentaries on netflix and browsing the internet. Some point during the early morning I was experiencing a mild psychotic episode (I was diagnosed with schizophrenia back in may 2011) and had not been on any medication for it for about 4-5 mos at the time. I remember pacing frantically around the house as I tried to solve the issue in my head. I was well aware where I was physically but I was reacting to what was in my head. I can't remember the details of that hallucination, it was taking place before my soul was in this body, but I have an emotional recollection of what was happening. There was a rather vile human being, someone from one of the documentaries or websites I was into beforehand. Anyways it was this awful person & the previous soul standing before God &I was just kinda watching from the sidelines. God said to the bad guy that he was going to take his life and send him straight to hell for all eternity(I don't believe in this concept and the previous soul was starting to realize that wasn't real either) so anyways God had said that's where he was gonna toss that guy and the previous soul was crying and trying to negotiate his freedom from an eternity in hell. The other soul spoke with God and eventually the previous soul offered her life in exchange he would show mercy on the bad guy. God agreed. As soon as God took the other soul I heard a voice as clear as day that said "ok she gets it" I stopped when I heard that and I was like "huh?" I was confused at what they meant. Right then I felt something shoot out my body through the top of my head while something else shot into my body through the top of my head. I swear i felt the earth shake and heard a loud sorta sonic boom while we switched. I could barely stand for a second I became disoriented. This took place in the kitchen and I instantly looked over at the clock, 6:24, I then looked over at my dog and I heard a voice, not outloud only in my head this time, say "it's about time you got here." I turned back towards the kitchen trying to process what had just taken place. Then I hear another voice say "you're in heaven" and I knew then that was exactly where I was. I recognized it, I had been there before. This moment was really emotional for a second. I started crying out of joy then I panicked for a second thinking I may have actually died. Once I composed myself I felt a sense of peace I had never felt before that moment and haven't felt like since. I knew exactly who I was. My thought process was completely different. I started translating everything into numbers looking whatever I was looking for at the time. Once I started driving to work it felt like the world was moving with me. The girl before me drove like a completely maniac, always in a hurry, giving into road rage almost always. But I was anything but that. I drove like I had nowhere to be, radio off, just as peaceful as could be enjoying my ride. I got to work (still kinda wondering if anyone else heard that sonic boom but I was pretty sure by then it was just me.) Everyone in the office looked as though they were experiencing the same sense of peace as I was. Someone came in after me and exclaimed that there was such a wonderful energy there that day. I spent my day focusing on my numerology and had no interest in doing any of my work. The previous soul was a real chatterbox, spending much of her time at work socializing. I however am very quiet. People spent the day asking me if I was okay since I wasn't talking. The peace lasted the rest of the work day. Once I got home I was so excited to tell my bf at the time all about my experience but he kept silencing me and decided to pick a fight instead like he usually did. He wouldn't even let me finish. - the sense of peace tapered off over the next few days.

Since then I have never been the same. I've been growing into myself since then. I still have the numerical pattern of thinking and since then my entire being has changed in pretty much every aspect of my life. Since then I have been having all sorts of crazy dreams, lucid, premonitions, straight up nightmares. Shortly after I got this body I basically walked away from any plans or commitments I was involved in prior. I've spent the last 6 1/2 years swinging between who I am at my core and who I think I am. It's been a ride.

So yeah thanks to those of you that made it through my story. I just wanted to share it. I've never told anyone before, trying to avoid mental hospitals.

So anyone else with a walkin experience or a story u heard I'd love to hear it!
Old 07-08-2019, 08:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Gemini46,
I am new to this forum but your post is exactly what I’ve been searching for. I have the same type of story. I was going through a horrible addiction unable to stop despite the fact that I’d lost both my parents to addiction and I was a mother myself. I didn’t know where to turn so I began going to church. I would come home and pray to surrender my will in the hopes that I could free myself from this burden. One day I was called to meditate which I had never done before. I started with 4 minutes, it was emotional. I reset the timer for 4 more minutes. I saw my life starting to flash before my eyes. My soul knew what was happening but my consciousness didn’t want to let go. I wept at the thought of leaving my children. I was able to “see” them one last time at their grandparents house, they were playing outside. I heard the voice of God as well, He said, “nothing is happening to you it is all happening for you” suddenly things made sense. I released and allowed another soul to take over. I have since recieved many conformations that I am now the soul of my great grandmother. My personality has changed. Things that were once important no longer matter. For instance I used to never leave the house without earrings, now I can’t stand them. I have thrown them all our and rely on my inner beauty to shine for me. So happy to have heard your story. Thank you for sharing.
Old 20-04-2021, 04:22 PM
Master
Walk in promotions of change, having demolishing pain and a constant supply chain!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)