Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-09-2021, 06:34 PM
Master
I am thinking of keeping one, give one as a gift and selling the rest at our local craft fair.

We will see.
Old 09-09-2021, 07:39 PM
Master
That's a good idea! Selling your own creations and having them appreciated by others feels great :)

OT - still waiting for the smaller strawberry quartz skull :/ It's still at customs... It's been 2 weeks now.
Old 09-09-2021, 07:55 PM
Knower

Anyone here heard of a gemstone called Nett Agate? I just bought a crystal poit of it today. I'll post a photograph of it as soon as I can. It does have some nice patterns around the point itself, perhaps it's a bit like Stromatilite.
Old 16-09-2021, 10:37 AM
Master
Well, at least my deep pink rose quartz angel arrived yesterday
She has breasts (What are those Chinese thinking????) and her wings spread out horizontally. Her wings are beautifully carved with detail of feathers.
Old 18-09-2021, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Well, at least my deep pink rose quartz angel arrived yesterday
She has breasts (What are those Chinese thinking????) and her wings spread out horizontally. Her wings are beautifully carved with detail of feathers.

OOOh please post a picture of her
Old 19-09-2021, 07:41 AM
Newbie ;)

I recently bought fuschite (mica form), I don't know why but I feel very drawn to this green stone.
I also bought blue kyanite, petrified wood and green fluorite also a rainbow fluorite piece.
The reason I feel drawn to green and blue crystals these days may be because I'm dealing with a health issue regarding my eye, and I need soothing energy that feels anti-inflammatory; I'm avoiding reddish colour fiery stones.
And I suppose I picked petrified wood for gentle grounding. Keeping petrified wood under my pillow while sleeping made me dream of ancestral matters - family members alive and passed over gathered in my dream giving insightful advice. I wasn't expecting this, so it's a positive side effect I suppose
Old 19-09-2021, 02:36 PM
Master
Very nice perspectives.

I love Fuschite and the other stones/crystals you mentioned.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 20-09-2021, 01:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Angel
OOOh please post a picture of her
Here she is :) She's a beautiful deep pink but doesn't look it on my monitor as I got blue filter on.
If she doesn't look deep pink rose quartz on your screen you'll have to take my word for it!

Ýou can see the wing details for sure

Old 26-09-2021, 02:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Here she is :) She's a beautiful deep pink but doesn't look it on my monitor as I got blue filter on.
If she doesn't look deep pink rose quartz on your screen you'll have to take my word for it!

Ýou can see the wing details for sure

Oh wow she is beautiful, thank you for posting a photo of her, do you have a name for her?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 03-10-2021 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Deleted photo, that can be seen right above
Old 27-09-2021, 09:25 AM
Master
Hi Golden Angel! Thank you, and nope, no name.
She stands on the top level of my desk. Almost like she's overseeing things with her wings spread like that :)