Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-08-2021, 02:08 PM
Please remember the Admins requested 2-3 sentences when quoting others.
Thanks.
Putting this on every current thread.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-08-2021, 03:45 PM
Master
Rainbow calcite point, not the usual type with mostly red calcite but the new type they have: red bands, green, black band, and the top a beautiful deep yellow.
Mine has a longer part of yellow more than half of the point, than some of the others, which is what I loved.

Also got a new petrified wood disk in. A smaller one than I had. It caught my eye and had to come too :)
Old 21-08-2021, 03:50 AM
Master
Oh, the colors remind me of a Sioux medicine wheel.

Petrified wood? Hmm, I have never thought of feeling the energies of petrified wood. Hmm… I know we have some, some where… Now I am curious. What does your feel like, Fairy Crystal?
Old 21-08-2021, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Oh, the colors remind me of a Sioux medicine wheel.

Petrified wood? Hmm, I have never thought of feeling the energies of petrified wood. Hmm… I know we have some, some where… Now I am curious. What does your feel like, Fairy Crystal?
I feel it's much like trees that have a much slower energy than we do. You can also see that illustrated in Lord of the Rings 2 where the Tree Beards get together and take hours to only say "Good morning".
So a soothing, calm energy, very warm and grounding.
It's good for a whole lot of things btw, worth to Google!

Funny enough the tumbles or large plaques I'd seen of it years ago never appealed. I never got what people found so interesting about it. Until you got these specimen with bark still around it! I got another one that's about 5-6 cms high with bark. The inner part is a pinkish-beige with lots of dark red-brown spots. Not it's not like seeing rings, not at all.
I don't hold that piece much, for me it's more for the energy it exudes in the room I think.
You can buy tumbles of it too, but then again, it doesn't appeal to me. So it seems for me it's mostly when they're complete with bark.
But that is just me, a personal thing :)

As for the rainbow calcite... here's an image of what it looks like:

Old 22-08-2021, 02:47 AM
Master
I got a couple petrified Bamboo wood.....

It is the most exotic of the Petrified Woods I have come across.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-08-2021, 05:13 AM
Master
Fairy Crystal, wow! Not how I imagined. The color combinations of the rainbow calcite are stunning.

I see what you are saying about the petrified wood. I am motivated to find the piece we have in the house. I did Google it. Very interesting. I am wondering how it would balance in a grid.

BigJohn, the petrified bamboo sound interesting. Is the center hollow?
Old 22-08-2021, 05:16 AM
Master
Center is ...... solid: been replaced with minerals.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-08-2021, 05:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Center is ...... solid: been replaced with minerals.

Interesting, very interesting.
Old 22-08-2021, 09:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Fairy Crystal, wow! Not how I imagined. The color combinations of the rainbow calcite are stunning.

I see what you are saying about the petrified wood. I am motivated to find the piece we have in the house. I did Google it. Very interesting. I am wondering how it would balance in a grid.

BigJohn, the petrified bamboo sound interesting. Is the center hollow?
A grid? Nice idea! I think it depends on what the grid is about and what crystals are used. If a bit of a larger piece it could even be the centre crystal, but again depending on what energy you want the grid to have and exude.
Old 22-08-2021, 05:45 PM
Master
Another addition... a small white ivory jade Phoenix skull!

When I was at the shop last Friday to buy the rainbow calcite point I was in two minds about one. But I wasn't comfy being away from home so long as it was the first time the kitten was alone for a few hours. And my head wasn't clear, I think full moon energy, so I couldn't really feel what to do and if it was right for me.
So I put that Phoenix skull back.
Silly me, as it kept going through my head all the time. So today I went back. Unfortunately it was gone but there was one more small one and that appealed to me a lot as well.
I'd already told myself, if that first one is gone then it wasn't meant to be that one. So I got myself this other small one :) The last small one in the shop. And I'm happy with it!

My Phoenix skull group is now complete. I've got 4: 2 flower agates of totally different colour and shape, a larger white ivory one and a small one. It feels balanced now :)