Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 11-10-2021, 04:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
as a third opinion.............

you might want to also seek help for yourself.

I went thru a really difficult time in my life when I 'saw' ahead of time exactly how a friend's Father would die. It was so real, I could not tell if I was behind causing the death or if I was just being shown the death ahead of time. That event scared me and for years caused me to never 'touch' anything related to any of this.
The subject of death is irrelevant, as we cannot understand it untill we have personal experience with it. But when we die ourselves, we also learn that the word "death" is an illusion. It's not a real thing that actually exist outside of the vibrational thought form / believe that projects the experience of it for any individual who believes they are experiencing "death". But the actual reality is always waaaay waaay way different.

If we take the word death literal, then we can say that we die billions of times per second. The person you were a second ago has eternally come to an end.

But death is so insignificant that even realising the illusion of it, will not change suffering. Because suffering is really something our consciousness unintentionally chooses. By focusing on it. You create/navigate reality by focusing on it. And you do that all the time. But the Source of your Being never suffers. The consciousness that is being aware of all those realities where the "egoself" is suffering or worrying or fearing death, and dreaming the dream of time and space reality suffering, is unto itself not suffering. It is just aware of all of it, all of the infinite it's that it is constantly exploring. But when you realise you are that consciousness, then you realise you got a choice. to focus on different realities. because no reality is any more real than the other reality. its all just an experience that the consciousness is focusing upon.

So returning the awareness back to the awareness itself, is always the cure for all suffering. Because you become aware that 1,you are not ever suffering and will never be able to suffer. But you can become aware of suffering. 2. When you realise your true self as the awareness, you realise who is creating your reality experience. You are. And you are free to focus on different realities. One that is of less suffering. And when one focuses awareness into different reality that feels different, the suffering is not there, unless you keep focusing on it and thus creating it from your own awareness.

I like to describe the reality as a dream. With an energy style to it, emotional energy motional style. If you run away from the monster, it becomes bigger. Its dreaming a fear dream. but if you escape you may feel less afraid. But it is not the absence of monster that makes you less afraid. It is your less afraid that actually makes the absence of the monster. Because the monster literally does not exist. its a dream. And it is difficult to change the manifestation in order to the change the emotion. Because the emotion is closer to the cause/consciousness than the manifestation of the dream/time and space reality experience.

So change the way you focus on the dream. Or better always to return to the Source of the dream of "reality". The consciousness. And focus on the consciousness. And then the dream becomes no so important and naturally more peaceful. Because sometimes even trying to change the emotion is difficult.

Not to say that nightmares are bad. But when one really realises that ALL is a dream then nightmares can be explored or experienced in more conscious and deliberate ways without losing the self or "losing" connection to the source self. because one cannot ever lose connection to source self. But sometimes we go through infinite illusions and we remember ok this is all fake. what is real? who is source self? who am I? what am I? and return back to consciousness. even tho we have always been it. you know... we cannot lose it.

but when we're back in consciousness, we can always feel our emotions to help us/guide us/indicate to us what kind of dream we are focusing ourselves into. Because the consciousness will always exist, eternally. And it will always eventually in the eternity, decide, ok, lets have an experience because I can! simply because I can. have a experience. So lets have an experience. lets have a dream. but we can also dream dreams which are more enjoyable or of less suffering. as you know you can always experience an emotion when you are dreaming, to know what kind of dream you are dreaming. And when we feel negative emotion we can always distract / return to Source / "die" to that reality, or let it go by becoming conscious of different dreams/realities/thoughts/energies/feelings/experiences. You create the dream/reality by focusing on things, and then you feel what kind of dream you are creating as you focus on that thing, but all things are made out of your Source Consciousness. Because there exists nothing else out of which to make anything. So its not ever gonna be a real reality. But ofcourse the more we dive deeper into the energies and emotions and expand, it feels and becomes more real in our experience, for better or for worse. But it cannot ever become an absolute reality. Its just sometimes more specifically expansive and real. And source is always eternally right here and now. As all is one and one is all. And so one can always let go of the dream and return back to Source Consciousness. Not the things one is conscious about, thought/idea emotion manifestion. but the consciousness itself that one can choose to be conscious of, and realise from this place we are eternally and infinite free to create our own reality and even to simply not create a reality but to simple be. the eternal here and now consciousness that we always are. As existence that can always choose to experience itself in all the infinite ways that it can.
Old 01-11-2021, 03:55 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Native spirit is correct. Sorry, you are thinking it was your fault.
You simply do not have that power with a sentence to do that
to a mentally stable person.
She was on her way already. I'm sorry.

She could have seen a TV show and gone over the edge, you see?
This schizophrenic behavior can come on suddenly, in one day, I have seen it twice.
AND they both were helped by professionals and came out of it.
Best wishes, Wannabehappy.

Protect your parents! Please.
My sister is seeing psychiatrists. But doesn’t seem to be helping. “Came out of it”. That is music to my ears. ? What was the treatment plan and how did they come out of it ? Please message me.

This has been going on for a couple years now. We need to get it solved.
Old 01-11-2021, 03:57 AM
Knower

Quote:

I went thru a really difficult time in my life when I 'saw' ahead of time exactly how a friend's Father would die. It was so real, I could not tell if I was behind causing the death or if I was just being shown the death ahead of time. That event scared me and for years caused me to never 'touch' anything related to any of this.
Yes this happened to me several times and freaked me out. This I need help with but how … who… is the question
Old 01-11-2021, 03:58 AM
Knower

Quote:

How could u not “touch “ anything related to this. I would be glad to do that if I knew how
Old 01-11-2021, 04:00 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
I've read your posts, it's "interesting".
One thing comes to mind:
You can never be sure that you manifest things, maybe you're just reading the future. If you think of someone dying and that person dies, did you kill him/her or did you just read what was going to happen? If it's out of random thoughts and you have no desire to do any harm, then it's not your fault.
What are your intentions, what are your motives, deep within you? If you don't have any (bad), then just let go. Easier said than done, but again, it's not your fault.
Maybe you need to close yourself to these information to be more in peace.

But I'm not of any help for that, I just know some people can stop it.
How do you close yourself to this information ?? And also please suggest people who can help ?
Old 01-11-2021, 01:43 PM
Master

Can you describe how of all this happened? You told her about this and she saw the evidence of your words, when the things you spoke came to happen in real life? Did she also continued to study more of this, was she involved with the occult? Premonitions are a thing, you can see things in the future as I too have seen. Local things or even global things, I would woke up hearing a country name that would mean nothing to me and then that country will go through horrible things with many casualities.

As @Miss Hepburn and @Native did say, maybe this was always there and only needed a trigger to come to surface, in my life I experienced many similar moments when I was feeling like I was losing my mental sanity, thoughts were moving freely in my mind causing havoc, I was imaginating that people are up to destroy me and that I am not safe, things like that. I remember when I was having up to 10 nightmares a night, like every day, I was sleeping on the day and being awake at night. That was a hard time but I made it through on my own.
Old 17-12-2021, 09:01 AM
Knower

BigJohn. How do you not “touch “ this ? I want this to stop. It’s not doing me any good. It’s 3 am. Just woke up with another bad thought. Can’t get it to stop. The other day I was going skiing. Even when I was so busy a thought popped up. But wasn’t sure how to make it stop and it happened too.

I need to make this stop.

Once I get a thought I feel nervous. Can’t get back to normal.

What about my poor sister. She was a a school topper. Need to make her normal.
Old 17-12-2021, 05:50 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToBeHappy
I need to make this stop.

Once I get a thought I feel nervous. Can’t get back to normal.

What about my poor sister. She was a a school topper. Need to make her normal.

Hon, I'm sorry for the pain that you and your sister are experiencing right now. Schizophrenia, like Miss H. says can manifest suddenly. It usually first manifests in early young adulthood. And sometimes the toughest lesson we have to learn is that not everything is in our control. Your sister needs to take the medication that her doctor prescribed to help quell the psychotic episodes. Medication compliance can be a big issue with people dealing with schizophrenia. If you want to help your sister, help her by getting her to take her medication every day. We have members here that struggle with schizophrenia, maybe one of them will see your post and respond to you.

Have you read anything online about schizophrenia?
Old 17-12-2021, 09:10 PM
asearcher

Wanttobehappy, there are support groups you and your parents can talk to for your own good - you take on an enormous amount of blame for triggering or causing your sister's mental illness and it's not just true and this is spinning you too in a negative, stress related way. You and your parents need support with this. You are not and either is your sister so powerful creatures that you can cause someone else's death and so on. Just because you get a thought does not mean you are responsible for what is to come. Either is your sister.

I am not doubting that you or your sister are not gifted for real or thinking that she is just crazy or you are just imagining things, but from my own experiences (with someone else suffering from a mental illness) it is that it can be a mixed bag, mixed with the gift and mixed with the mental illness. There have been times when the person I know who too suffers from a serious mental illness gets to be more open with no will of it's own, and then as it will improve in it's mental health it will be more closed off.

I know the despair and the will to protect and to feel alone when someone in your family suffers from mental illness, as you have described with your sister, and that the family can easily be secluded, please, try despite it all to live as normally as you all can, know that you are not the professionals about this, those are the professionals, leave it to them just as you would if someone got breast cancer in the family then you leave it to the doctors and the treatments, know your boundaries. It is harder, I know, when one is dealing with the mental illness within your family. All you can do is really to get support for her, yes, but for you - your family - as well. Things can easily focus so much and be so intense about how things are going with the one who suffers from mental illness, that everyone else and everything else gets leave behind, but also put some thoughts in how you are doing in all this, and how long you are going to last if you continue in this way, don't put too much of yourself away, don't take on a responsibility on you that don't belong to you. I know one can easily do that when one loves someone, but please try. You too need your rest from this, as your family does too, this is not your fault.

What I know from the one who suffers from the mental illness within my own family is that some meds work and some just don't and some needs to keep the person under observation, it can take time even for the professionals to understand what med does work the best with the person who suffers, so please don't give up hope if something is not working, then they have to continue to keep trying, but something else.

I'm really sorry your sister, you and your family is going through this.

From my own personal experiences I have had premonition that came through and as this took place when i was a child I felt quilt about it, but I know now I did not cause it even if I predicted it, "knew" it.

If I get poor sleep and is too stressed out my senses for "feeling energies" etc gets stronger, it comes automatically, along with other things so I know I have to look out for myself if I don't want that. I ground myself and I become more practical then it is less so. You have to sort of "shift channel".

Last edited by asearcher : 17-12-2021 at 11:08 PM.
Old 18-12-2021, 04:56 AM
Knower

Thanks for ur replies.
Can you suggest some support groups for schizophrenia? My family is totally new to this. Never even heard the word or about any mental illness till now.

“ I get poor sleep and is too stressed out my senses for "feeling energies" etc gets stronger, it comes automatically, along with other things so I know I have to look out for myself if I don't want that. I ground myself and I become more practical then it is less so. You have to sort of "shift channel".

I will try to take more care of myself. How to ground yourself and how to shift channel. Please elaborate I would be the happiest person on this world too if I could control whatever this is.

I have to mention I had this gift or whatever since I was a kid. I remember when I was around 7 I just had thought about accidents a few minutes before our car was totaled. Don’t understand why I have this gift when I can’t prevent the incident.

I just wish I hadn’t talked about this all with my wonderful smart sweet sister who was a schooo topper before I had discussed this issue with her hoping for some solutions.

Anyways will be looking forward to any advice you guys can give me. If I am rambling or repeating things and get irritating please bare with me this is just an attempt to get my issues resolved. The desperation shows in this way. Thank you all.