Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-10-2021, 12:07 PM
Master
Reality checks

Waking up to life..

Spirituality has taught me, that my existence on this earth, depends on the earth, my existence dependent upon everything I am aware, I am. The earth is my home, where my feet and my body are implanted, everything on this earth will support me as I am open to be supported. An openness, requires deep trust to look at life more directly, see things as they are, not as you assume, perceive through your emotions, your mind deciding.

It means allowing everything you see, are brought closer too, as an opportunity to open you. To move closer to yourself. In your quietness, in your own solitude, without outwardly saturating others or life with your emotional reactions, without dancing around what is there, you sit quiet and still and ask yourself, what is this teaching me? What is this piece of life trying to show me as myself?

Am I open to its existence and seeing it as it is? Or am I deciding through my mind, my emotional claims what this is? What this means?

Can you sit very still with all of you. Let the fullness of what is there, strip you right back. Tear away everything wanting that continually says, this is wrong, that is right, they can’t tell me, I won’t do that!

Many spiritual people fight with life not being ‘right’, they awaken to the truth of believing they know what’s ‘right’ and in the process ignore what the wrong they fight against, means as themselves. That division, a personal fight for something in themselves refusing to look at what that means as themselves.

When you look at things directly, you see what is there, not what you want to see. To see in this way, you have to look at yourself, bearing witness to all of you creating that division and fight. Is it fear to let go to your life fully? Is it fear that you will lose the truth you’ve found this far?

When you as the journeyer, reach the mountain of yourself. Stand tall and claim. I know myself! I have found myself! I am going to protect this freedom and what I’ve found, at all costs, no one will take away my freedom! My right! My knowing of what’s right!

Are you truly fighting for freedom? Or simply protecting your own? Is freedom something to be protected? Is that true authentic freedom? If your guarded, holding back, not letting life support you, are you allowing others and yourself to share in that openness to build an expression of yourself in this world, supported. Remembering you are the world within..

Every mountain we climb in life is a mountain that decides what is next, by what it holds within as the mountain.

Their is choice and no choice as one in life. We are all in this together, we exist with the whole of life as a continuous melded thread, in every way life plays out. When you have choices, you feel free and alive, create and play to your hearts content. When no choice is placed upon you, how do you really feel? How does that feel up against your freedom?

I read something today, that said, ‘I hope he suffers like he made her suffer’. Part of me wanted to say, but can’t you see yourself and what your saying, but then I paused and took a breath, listened to how I felt inside myself and realized it was my part to end something in me. To look at myself in the face of this experience on offer to me. To grow from it.

We band together as humans. In all manner of ways. We are like sheep at times, following each other around, building and creating herd mentalities. We band in the so called ‘goodness’ or the ‘badness’ of life. We band together in our pain and suffering, only where it fits, we band together in our joy and triumphs where it too fits. If it’s feels good we’ve side with it, if it feels bad we block it out, deny its existence!

It’s all life.

It’s all you.

Labels and choices we create, become no labels and no choices because we have created them to exist together. They are a part of life and a part of you.

So if you have a choice to make, where you feel you have no choice, look at yourself as both first. When your really comfortable sitting in both, you’ll soon decide for you. Not from your head, your protection of your freedom, or a fight to hold strong to what you believe, but rather because it feels right!

Seeing things as they are, is seeing yourself first in what is.

Their is immeasurable freedom in living your most joyous life in this way.

Be still..
Old 02-10-2021, 01:29 PM
Hi, Just Be - you were gone for awhile welcome back!
Moved this out of Poetry to here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-10-2021, 04:49 PM
Master
Long line of contemplation, JustBe!

Swami Yukteswar Giri said in ‘Autobiography of a Yogi’ -

“The mere presence of a body signifies that its existence is made possible by unfulfilled desires.”

So, we are here. What then, are our desires? If we do not recognise them, can we say that we are in stupor? If so, what should be done to stretch stillness in an unbroken continuum? That seems to be the clear challenge staring us in the face.
Old 03-10-2021, 02:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi, Just Be - you were gone for awhile welcome back!
Moved this out of Poetry to here.

Thankyou.

It was a very spontaneous contemplation and landed where I was typing.

😊
Old 03-10-2021, 12:22 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

I identify with you saying to see things as they are, i.e. not how you want to. I am a realist (would you call yourself that?) so am keen to see the truth (where possible) without my subjective filters. It's liberating and advantageous!

On judgement: there's a difference between discernment and being judgemental. To have discernment is beneficial (if not vital!) in making choices. Furthermore there is a universal/spiritual law of discrimination i.e. using intuition to determine what feels right.

http://universalspirituallaws.blogsp...ation-and.html
Old 03-10-2021, 11:50 PM
Master
@Unseeker Seeker

Stretching stillness, I suppose means stopping all of you in its movements. If your running mindsets or programs throughout the whole body, feeding it those programs, the only way to understand yourself in this way, is to take charge and stop. Distractions are a great curse, so even when people stop, they are often distracted.
Old 04-10-2021, 01:42 AM
Master
@ JustBe … ‘stretching stillness’ … let me try to draw a simplified chart and then let’s see if it resonates:

First: One, in self-renewal, complete, androgynous, self-luminous
Second: To see it’s reflection, one becomes two polarities (duality)
Third: As long as the two orbit each other, held by love all is well (bliss)
Fourth: Identity (ego) misaligns from love (fall from grace), bemused by illusions
Fifth: Journey without movement, to become what we already are (realigning)

At the fourth stage, where we are, we complicate matters by employing ego (mind, identity) to lift oneself of the chair, while sitting on it. Once we vaporise, melding with the void of no-thingness, there is nothing to be done (what’s there to be done, when we awake from a dream?)

With this recognition, even whilst veiled, as a part of the game or dream, awareness is simply holding onto this recognition, when then we are in but not of the world; vibrant with bliss in fullness, magnetising mind-body emptiness. There is nothing to be done but all is done anyway.

Pardon me if this deflects purpose of the thread topic.