Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-09-2021, 01:16 PM
Cardinal...Try this, we have done this here for decades ...place the quote at the top.
Correction, lol: well for over 15 years anyway! Ha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-09-2021, 01:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Cardinal...Try this, we have done this here for decades ...place the quote at the top.
Correction, lol: well for over 15 years anyway! Ha!
Thank you!
Old 21-09-2021, 04:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalComet
Thank you for sharing. It may very well be a bad idea. However, I will move and do what I deem appropriate.
No one has to agree with me or give me permission.

I was not addressing you. I was expressing my view on Miss Hepburn's advice that Mamadude concurred with. They may or may not want to question the rationale for my remark.

My interest is in seeking the true meaning of "soul mate & twin flames". Your personal situation is an opportunity for exploration and learning from those who have insights.
Old 21-09-2021, 06:10 PM
Ascender

Quote:
. You made it sound as if I am whiny and needy, which is not me. You don't have to agree with me, but I am not asking for your validation.
Well, sorry then.

Good luck with your message whatever happens.
Old 23-09-2021, 04:14 AM
Newbie ;)

All is Well!

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Well, sorry then.

Good luck with your message whatever happens.
Old 23-09-2021, 04:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Many Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Members: I am repeating this from our new person that has joined us.
Some respect please?
Don't recall messaging you my thanks. Thank you for the inquiry and support. I am happy I could get this out whether I am misunderstood or not. It has been beneficial.
Old 23-09-2021, 12:15 PM
Master

hi cardinalcomet, fwiw i understood where you are coming from... i just didn't have anything meaningful to say to you. But I will say, I like your idea of doing what you have to to take care of yourself. Personally, it grows tiresome getting so lost in what the other person wants that I can't tend to me.
Old 24-09-2021, 01:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hi cardinalcomet, fwiw i understood where you are coming from... i just didn't have anything meaningful to say to you. But I will say, I like your idea of doing what you have to to take care of yourself. Personally, it grows tiresome getting so lost in what the other person wants that I can't tend to me.

Hello. The whole situation is surreal. Ultimately, all you can do is take care of yourself.

I appreciate the post, and I pray the best for you. If you understand me, then I know you have suffered an indescribable heartache. Trying to express the confusion and pain you feel can be difficult, but it is want it is and should be expressed.

Learning to trust myself and be authentic has been the best thing I could ever do to honor and love myself. To acknowledge that I still love him is an act of courage when the whole world would consider me insane.

Best or luck to you!
Old 24-09-2021, 01:58 PM
Thumbs up

By the way, and this is remarkable...even overnight !...Buy some 'Motherwort" tincture ---usually at
a Health food store that carries herbs, Bach Flower's, etc.
Oh, dah, or online.
Under $12...do 3/4 of the dropper, keep in your mouth for a minute to be absorbed better.
Heartache, pain, heartbreak, ruminating lifted ---wow! Astonishing stuff.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-09-2021, 09:27 PM
Master

Quote:
To acknowledge that I still love him is an act of courage when the whole world would consider me insane.
my whole life I've been flirting with the insanity rap sigh. So I know what u mean. there are *so* many things I do that would convince the people around me I've stepped over the edge if I shared... I sorta got over that with my twin I guess although it is still unsettling at times.

I sometimes sorta wish I could get over obsessing over her but at the same time it has been the best thing that could have happened, for self-growth. So I dunno!

have fun!