Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-09-2021, 02:09 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Ghaleon.Hi.it's me again. I've been thinking about your posts and now I'm afraid that I'll be brutally honest. Any attempt to fight the natural process will end up with you having a difficult transition and your soul ending up as an earthbound spirit.
Reincarnation is not a natural process! Its done with very advanced ET technology and with the purpose to trap and or control, it helps with feeding the system which is En.ki/Lucifers own system..

I WILL "NOT" BE TRANSITIONING TO ANYTHING NOR WILL I BE BOUND HERE BECAUSE I "CHOOSE" NOT TO RETURN TO EARTH! I am spiritual being having a physical experience and after my physical body has expired i will TRANSCEND this realm and continue on with my path!

You are insinuating that i will be a ghost lingering to the lower astral planes of Earth and thus be "Earthbound" when this will never be the case for me because I know that im a soul within a body and that i am much more than my personality or my ego. My consciousness/awareness is too high to linger here as a ghost my friend.. Your views about me are highly misconstrued and you cannot project your beliefs on to me because i am a spiritual sovergein being and i stay convicted by that. Good day to you hazada guess.
Old 20-09-2021, 02:11 PM
Administrator
Again this is your opinion no one is tricked into anything when we pass we go back to spirit. this is where we came from and where we go back to.

Namaste
Old 20-09-2021, 02:37 PM
hazada guess

Believe what you will Ghaleon.Who an I to convince you otherwise. Time will tell.
All I will say is that everything is as it should be.

Last edited by hazada guess : 20-09-2021 at 03:37 PM.
Old 21-09-2021, 12:24 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Again this is your opinion no one is tricked into anything when we pass we go back to spirit. this is where we came from and where we go back to.
Its not so much about it being about opinions as it is about putting pieces of the puzzle together. Its also a mix of hypothesis and truth. I never said that we are tricked, i did say however that the manipulation of our soul continues in the astral. Pass what? What is there to pass? If we are trying to align ourselves with soul/spirit/mind (Oversoul) then we have to "exit" the Patrix and i mentioned how in a previous post.
Quote:
Believe what you will Ghaleon.Who an I to convince you otherwise. Time will tell.
All I will say is that everything is as it should be.
Everything is beliefs ad everything is energy because this multiverse is revolved around them. Therefore we all have them hazada guess. I don't have one particular belief as i keep them fluid! I also don't take my beliefs as truths, truth or what is is separate from them because it simply "is". Everything i have talked about and said in this thread is more than just belief. Its a mix of beliefs, truths, hypothesis and conclusion based off years of research and connecting dots. Its always about the bigger overall picture.

I "believe" that most of the people i passed by today outside are spirited.

I "don't" believe in a genuine Second Coming.
Old 21-09-2021, 06:53 AM
hazada guess

Your posts tell me so much about you Ghaleon.
Nobody knows what is true and
what isn't and as for you thinking you are a spiritual sovereign, that's all I need to know.
You and I and everybody else is on this earth either to learn or to assist, No body is sovereign to anybody else. We are all equal.
When we pass we need not reincarnate or we might reincarnate to another planet.
Reincarnation is the quickest and best way of learning.
As you say yourself, your thread is a mix of BELIEFS .We all research and connect the dots and come to our own conclusions but we cannot confirm them as the truth for NOBODY really knows.
This whole forum is about sharing beliefs without trying to ram them down peoples throats.
thankyou and I wish you well,Goodbye.
Old 21-09-2021, 09:45 AM
Administrator
Well said

Namaste
Old 21-09-2021, 11:35 AM
Quote:
This whole forum is about sharing beliefs...
Well said.
I think that may be expressed in the Rules, too...under FAQ.
Ghaleon did say from researching, all he writes is his hypothesis, just saying.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-09-2021, 02:01 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Excerpt from post #25
This is my last post directed towards you in this thread hazada guess. The Overlords have a name that they call humanity and they call us lu or lulu and that is they're term for a someone sophisticated animal or a slave but i beg to differ because I AM a spiritual sovreign being and stay convicted by that every single day. You just don't understand me because i never said anything about having sovreignty over anyone...You misinterpreted what i said in which you "now" know what i mean.

For the last time, my thread is a mix of truth, some hypothesis, esoteric knowledge & other knowledge and conclusions. I've said numerous times in this forums not to take my word for anything and for everyone to do they're own research. I dont claim to know the whole truth or have all the answers. Can agree with me partially, in whole or not at all and i am fine with that.
Everyone is on they're own journey and on they're own path.
You keep saying when we "pass" without telling me what passing means. What is it referring to and to who?

If reincarnating over and over possibly hundreds of times is best than why are some if not all of us are reincarnating even more than a few times? Its a rhetorical question that i have the answer to..Its because The Overlords tell us in the astral we have to experience the other side of the coin and live out our karma by returning to another incarnation on Earth. This is just more manipulation. All we need to do is forgive others that have done us harm and forgive ourselves those we may have harmed us, see i for what it is and move on, there is no reason why we need to experience the other side of our wrongdoings.
If reincarnation was the "best" way to have our learning lesson many souls would have done so after one lifetime then move on from here but the problem is "amnesia" It in itself is a program implanted within these vessels we are calling a human body. I never said my thread is a mix of beliefs, once again you misunderstood or misinterpreted what i said. I said that i have "fluid" beliefs and this is generally speaking in terms of "beliefs" then i said i dont take my beliefs as truths but somehow you conveniently didn't mention that i said that at all for whatever reason. Maybe you just skimmed through what i was saying without really taking it in or at all, i will never know..

If we didnt have amnesia then we would not be stuck in where we are longer than we have to be and The Overlords know this. To them its fairly easy to manipulate a human both in 3-D as well as in the astral. I believe that you are not even really reading my post because if you did you wouldnt keep saying im taking everything i've said as truth because im not. I said that my overall conclusions is a "mix" of truths and etc.

Goodbye and take care as well, i also wish you well!

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 21-09-2021 at 04:11 PM. Reason: This is not an Excerpt, btw.
Old 21-09-2021, 02:55 PM
hazada guess

re post#28..............I rest my case. Read the post back and see how it sounds.

(This is my last post to you).
Old 21-09-2021, 04:00 PM
Ghaleon

Light is knowledge and darkness is ignorance!

Those who choose not to go towards the Tunnel of Light after this lifetime and instead opt to exit this Patrix and become free need to be of a higher vibration first. As we do our best to work on ourselves while incarnated here we exit through one of the holes in the grid (see my original post about the grid)

Its one thing to talk about the grid being aware of it and having a plan to exit through it but actually going through with it is a whole other thing. Its easy to talk about going through the grid on forums and talking with our friends, family and loved ones about it (those that are likeminded) but fear may get the best of you and instead some souls may opt for the tunnel instead because its something familiar and going through the tunnel is all they've ever known.

Its the darkness that leads to freedom and the light which leads to cycles of death and rebirth. How willing are we able to confront the darkness? If you afraid that you are going to lose your personality there is no worry here because you will remain who you are personality wise because it is in the current personality to which you are exiting with. The initial phrase is regards to humanity who still relatively lives in darkness/ignorance and has nothing to do with the Tunnel but is an allegory

We are "not" our souls and we are not our bodies, not these bodies anyway. We are spirit! Souls and physical bodies are of what the gnostics call the Kenoma, the physical universe. Spirit is immortal and cannot be destroyed and is of the Pleroma (The Spirit Universe) Soul/Spirit/Mind in one unit is who you are as a whole (Oversoul)

Once outside the grid you may notice a conflict or a even a war out in the solar system. After all once you exit the grid you'll be out of the Underworld or upper layers of the Earths atmosphere and into the realm of The Archons, the 7 Heavens. From here all you need to do is "think" yourself to a location and appear there almost instantly. This is called nano traveling or traveling via thought. There are no huge distances between planets, stars etc because these things only pertain to 3-D and mean little to a interdimensional being who is also multidimensional. We humans are already multidimensional by default we have just forgotten how to do it. Some souls may choose to go to Orion (The 8th Heaven and have a semi physical existence, soul and spirited) and go to the gates and apply for citizenship there while others will choose to go The Plaeroma (The Void or Spirit Universe) and exist as an aeon in pure spirit. Other souls may choose to go in different places in the Milky Way Galaxy, while others that go to Orion will choose to come back to Earth just one more time to become a teacher. There is no judging on whether someone wants to return to Earth or not and it will be respected. At the Consummation of The Age all soul and spirit will be retrieved and called back to Orion. Those souls that choose to rid themselves of they're Archontic attachments will be allowed to enter Orion (The 8th and 9th Heavens) while those who do not will go down with The Archons to the abyss and will succumb with them. At that time The Archons will turn on each other then they're Chief Creator will turn on them and destroy them, then the entire Kenoma will implode on itself and be something that as if it never existed.
After the age of Pisces (Thoth the messenger) which we are leaving we are heading into the age of Aquarius (En.ki/Yaldaboath). This will be the last Consummation and no more after it. For those that may ask why im bringing all this up, its because everything is connected even at the most subquantum level.

Christ descended here 2000 years ago to give humanity gnosis and to teach us how to "transcend" The Demiurges realm. He never wanted worship as he thought it served no benefit to him and thought that it was in a way giving ones own power away. He knew that not everyone would get his message which is thus his famous quote "Those with eyes to see will see and with ears to hear will here' He knew that not everyone would get the message which was for humanity to wake up to spirit!
His message addresses the human spirit where as Christ as Thoth's (Simon Magus) message addresses the human soul and getting to Heaven but only through him to get to his father whom is Yaldaboath.