Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-08-2021, 07:52 PM
Master
Crystals for lucid dreaming

Hi everyone :)

My dreams some times are very vivid these days due to new medication i have to take and so i thought i just need something extra to make me lucid and to help me lucid dream and then got the idea to use a crystal and some intention.

I have used some techniques to remember my dreams and used intention before and did not work so hoping crystals might be the thing i need to break though.

I did google some crystals but would love to hear what crystals have worked for you?

What crystals can i use?
Old 15-08-2021, 07:13 PM
Experiencer
i suggest you do a google search or get a good cystal book by a well known author i only use crystals for protection but they do require regular cleaning and recharge depending on the type some crystasl will affect your sleep rythem for a fact so be carful what you choice and dont go for just any one crystal go for the ones you are attracted to some look dull and un appealing but dont be fooled by that your inner self should tell you it can be quit subtle so dont ignore it good luck crystal hunting
Old 18-08-2021, 08:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
i suggest you do a google search or get a good cystal book by a well known author i only use crystals for protection but they do require regular cleaning and recharge depending on the type some crystasl will affect your sleep rythem for a fact so be carful what you choice and dont go for just any one crystal go for the ones you are attracted to some look dull and un appealing but dont be fooled by that your inner self should tell you it can be quit subtle so dont ignore it good luck crystal hunting

Thanks and i have but looking for peoples experiences ro what they use.
Old 18-08-2021, 08:06 PM
Master
I used at tektite a few night and nothing. Last night used a blue kyanite and my dreams were a bit more vivid but not by much.

What are you guy's experiences with using crystas for lucid dreaming or dreams in general?
Old 05-09-2021, 05:49 PM
Master
For dreams in general, an amethyst and maybe a clear quartz for an energy boost to the amethyst. I have a few of each crystal to rotate between use, cleansing and charging. The dreams are vivid but not lucid.

I tried herkimer diamond and got vivid dreams too.

I haven't had any luck with lucid dreaming. I'm planning on combining herkimer diamond with blue lace agate as I believe they're energetically compatible and see how that affects my dreams.

Good luck to you!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 02-10-2021, 07:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Labradorite, tiger's eye and apatite are good for lucid dreaming! Jade also helps, it's a dream stone and helps remember