Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-09-2021, 10:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
I don’t know if this makes sense.
It really does!
Old 25-09-2021, 01:58 PM
My official statement .:) Diff than others here.

This Celestial Music, Music of the Spheres, Inner Sound Current,
that dwells in all is available everywhere and to anyone...as air is or sunshine; it is within the criminal or saint and the tree.

We do have the choice to stand under an umbrella, tho, to block the sun or be so distracted we don't notice the sun.

There it is, my statement; as I'm hearing this lovely Sound, that is simply all around us at this moment...ha,
with the Morning News on, even...it is always present.
There is nothing wrong using earplugs when practicing, aiding concentration inward...
I don't use them, but it can help the beginner.
And just hearing it doesn't immediately change you ...it is listening to it with complete focus for awhile.

And never believe 100% a word that you read or hear from anyone...test things...even things Jesus said.
Experience things for yourself!!
And see...''Seeing is believing".
Follow what rings true to you... your heart. Don't believe me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-09-2021, 02:25 PM
Legrand

Nice statement Miss Hepburn,

It comes from your heart.

Antoine
Old 25-09-2021, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Nice statement Miss Hepburn, It comes from your heart.
Really, you think so...I saw it more as a 'Declaration of Experience';
having been in the Pet store, instead of looking at the puppy in the window...and reading about him.
It's YOU that comes from the heart, my friend!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-09-2021, 02:47 PM
Master
QUOTE 952 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This Celestial Music, Music of the Spheres, Inner Sound Current, that dwells in all is available everywhere and to anyone

And never believe 100% a word that you read or hear from anyone...test things...even things Jesus said.

Excellent point and excellent advice.

"Test things" is EXACTLY what drew me to my spiritual mentor. She said: "Question everything, even what I say, and, if a teacher can't POINT you to the direct experiences, then go elsewhere."

My teacher always advised to question everything and TEST/VALIDATE whatever teachings are being given.
Old 25-09-2021, 02:52 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
QUOTE 933 EXCERPT: Eventually, one can sustain that "after a few days of retreat perfect awareness even during sleep" experience even without a few days of retreat.

Hello loved Still Waters,

I always find it funny when I am aware that I am snoring and that I keep on snoring.

Yet when I do a retreat there comes a point where absolutely no distinction is made between the sleeping state and the awake state.

When I am not on a retreat, the kind of attention needed during my work ask that there is a distinction made between the sleeping state and the awake state, even if I am aware while sleeping.

I remember when I planted trees, 5000 a day, which is a form of retreat but different than the silent ones I do, did not have the time to think for one second as all my concentration was on each tree I was planting, when I came back I did not need to sleep for even one second over a period of two weeks, as there was no need to recover physically from the daily physical effort of planting trees and the hamster in my head did not activate itself yet.

Talking about the hamster in the head, the one at 1:15 minutes on this video really makes me laugh, can't help myself to post it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1kcTdzKb_E&t=75s

Antoine
Old 25-09-2021, 10:47 PM
Master
Quote:
I remember when I planted trees, 5000 a day, Antoine
Wowzers! I'd be interested in the method used to achieve that rate.
Old 26-09-2021, 12:32 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Wowzers! I'd be interested in the method used to achieve that rate.

Hello Gem,
I guess I can talk about how I planted 5000 trees a day on this thread, for it fits the definition of meditation in action.

Legrand, your long, detailed post was copied in a pm to Gem - it was too off topic...
I know it could be stretched to think it wasn't.
Old 26-09-2021, 05:54 AM
Master
Miss H … well, so as of hearts longing, last night, whilst awake, I peeped into the silence and was greeted with a reverberating rhythmic rolling of drums, accompanied by the sound of a conch like an electric organ … lasted an hour or so, accompanied with blissfully searing magnetic currents. It was a beautiful experience but let’s say, without attribute. Too early to say, since I don’t depend on one off experiences as definitive validation, unless ingrained but nevertheless am sharing this, since we were all discussing it.
Old 26-09-2021, 06:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello Gem,
I guess I can talk about how I planted 5000 trees a day on this thread, for it fits the definition of meditation in action.
Yep, Miss Hepburn PM'd me the thing but I don't thing it went into method such as was it using the bar dig method or what... still... that is an astounding plant rate, for sure. Positive or yourself and the environment as well. Nice harmony.