Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-10-2021, 08:15 AM
Master
This song 'In the year 2525' from half a century ago now - I was humming it this morning, I asked my Higher Self in meditation, if you can call it meditation, come back here mind 'be still' - have I ever ridden a horse in former lifetimes, I bet that's a yes - I was somewhere for a second with a big handle on a massive door - anyway ill keep asking, and suddenly be on one and remember...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 10-10-2021 at 06:25 PM.
Old 19-10-2021, 09:17 AM
Master
I was getting ready to write on here regarding a song, a hymn it is - going through my mind in meditation this morning - and I looked at the former post I put on this thread, and thinking what's my point here - let's just say there's been a lot of discussion on my lounge thread, regarding jabbing youngsters with strong immune systems - and we should tread carefully into the future, with how things develop for our children and our children's children - enough said about this, on this thread......

We've got to 99 members now on the Church Regeneration Project - and yesterday I added 'talking to your body' text by my photo on my website, and its busy, people are looking and thinking what if - it felt like i'd come of age altering that - don't know why those 'coming of age' words came to me to add in the diary yesterday.

I had to dig deep into the memory cell for the words to this hymn 'To God Be the Glory' - this morning - not heard it in a while... Then going over it, I remembered them all - and the words 'Great things He has done' - and it feels like 'higher knowledge' was saying those words to me.

All those months/years I was personally dealing with sonic head boom as I called it, tense/tickly calves, reoccurring dreams - all I had to do, was one simple thing - 'clear the mind and listen' - as in clear knowing / the gut feeling.

There has to be a decision with writing thoughts and something like this - is it to be kept private or not.

Sometimes when people write things like this - its a fine line between saying it 'oh look a me, this has happened' people say he's bragging, and risk some stone throwing 'or' for the benefit of the human race - and I always remember in my early days of learning - a teacher/master saying to an audience what I say is not bragging, this is how it is.

And this is how I see it today - writing with the 'power of intention' for the good of others......... I remember those words being shown to me in meditation 'not a clue at the time' so - good intention here... Have a good day everyone.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Old 20-10-2021, 11:55 AM
Master
I would just like to add to this 'clear the mind and listen' comment of mine... Because as we all here know, it isn't always about listening - its knowing / trusting / learning... And when some read this that may be in some darkness - no giving up / ending it / it's not the way - stay positive, get as much help as you need here, and especially local people - confide in someone you trust.

I've been there in that darkness - it makes you stronger / wiser when you get back up again - bit by bit / step by step... And one day come back here again, or stay here and chat with 'people that know' what its like - and we'll even allow you to beat your chest if you want to - and shout from the rooftops one day 'I did it' - I got back up and i'm wiser and stronger for it.

And remember to get those energy vibrations 'vibes' of yours up - so the trusting I mentioned is from good source...