Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-09-2021, 10:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Acceptance

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
my whole life I've been flirting with the insanity rap sigh.

I sometimes sorta wish I could get over obsessing over her but at the same time it has been the best thing that could have happened, for self-growth.

FallingLeaves, I understand. It's as though you feel and think in ways foreign to everyone else. Sometimes, I feel so odd. I really pray that you get relief and you find your way through this to a happier, healthier you.

I am happy for my growth as well, and I want to grow more.

Overall, I just want to forgive myself, accept what is so, and move forward on this self love journey. I think about my love all the time even though I wish I didn't.

My relationship with the guy I was with for 3 years is done. As of last night, I am single. I am happy about this. He does not want to let go even though he said that he is not ready for a relationship. I just asked what are we doing? Where is this going? He said I used the question to get him to say what I wouldn't. That is not true, but he can believe what he wants.

I want to fully part ways and be by myself for awhile. I want to truly fall in love with myself. That excites me. Being alone will be an adventure.

Peace,

CardinalComet
Old 26-09-2021, 11:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalComet
FallingLeaves, I understand. It's as though you feel and think in ways foreign to everyone else. Sometimes, I feel so odd. I really pray that you get relief and you find your way through this to a happier, healthier you.

oh don't get me wrong, I'm not at all unhappy (twinkle). This whole twin thing has been wonderful for growth.

but it is nice to share a moment with someone. Thank you.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:10 AM
Newbie ;)

I am grateful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves

but it is nice to share a moment with someone. Thank you.

Thanks! It is nice to share a moment with someone who understands. Yes, I am growing, and I am grateful.
Old 01-10-2021, 08:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Cardinal Comet I am also new to this site and I have added you as a buddy, because just like you I think I have found my TF. I have been told by a spiritual medium that I have met a member of my Soul Family. So even if he is not my TF I have experienced the power of unconditional love. I am now 58yrs. When I met him he was just 13yrs and I was 38yrs and his Teacher. I have not seen him since he left school and not a day goes by when I don't think about him and I too still love him. We are truly blessed to be on this journey even though it is far from being easy. It took me 14yrs to find out what TF's were and now I know, life is getting easier. It sounds very much like you too have found your TF. The whole experience felt like there were 'out of this world' powers involved. It was all rather powerful and intense and a lot of what happened was very weird. Xxx
Old 03-10-2021, 02:04 AM
Newbie ;)

I have had the experience of being invalidated to an extent, more "warned"... I've told my therapist that feeling like i was losing my Twin (whom I didn't know at the time was my Twin) felt like i was once again losing a part of myself, and i wanted to self-harm again, and might head back to depression, etc. She said not to attach my indentity to someone else, but i could not extricate myself from this person at a soul-level. It sounds dramatic, but in a nutshell he is a deep part of my identity no matter what anyone says. We are all right now, as am I, but the soul-connection is part of my identity, and I am okay with that! Why should I deny who I am? I tried and it did not work. A parent also does not like my Twin, because they saw just how much deep pain I was in when we were going through a difficult separation time... my parent never wanted me to hold on so tightly, and doesn't believe my Twin could ever love right. It would be hard for outsiders to understand our sacred connection. But my sibling is spooked by the Twin Flame journey signs playing out in real time whenever I talk about it!