Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 18-04-2021, 05:34 AM
zinnat

Meditation, some answers

As i am on the net since long and seen that there is lot of confusion about meditation. People neither know what exactly it is nor aware of its methodologies. They are also unaware of its physical and mental impacts. Besides that, i also found that these so called formal meditation centers/sites also do not offer anything substantial or really helpful.

As i am personally involved in this, and quite seriously too, since last 30 years and counting, thus thought that perhaps my experience in this field may provide some help to those who are also engaged in it in one way or other, or want to engage in it. And, those, who are not engaged, may be able to get the clearer picture of what actually it is, and what happens in it and why too.

Before i say anything, please realize that i am not trying to promote anything, especially any particular faith/religion. That is not my intention at all. My one and only purpose is to explain meditation, as a pure mental exercise, nothing else whatsoever. And, no religion/faith has any copyright on meditation either. Having said that, i may be forced to use some religious terminology while explaining some details, because of the non-availability any other alternative regarding that phenomenon.

It would be slow thread. I want to go in the details as far as possible and as far as i know, but slowly, step by step, otherwise it would not serve much purpose. I do not want it to be a monologue either. Posters are welcome to inquire further, question and even criticize. I do not know all, but certainly know enough to provide help, especially in the initial phases.

Next post will follow shortly.

with love,
sanjay
Old 18-04-2021, 12:10 PM
Cat

Very nice, sanjay.
Have you read anything yet that is already here in this section?
Always helps to know what has been talked about, that's all.

Welcome here!!! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-04-2021, 04:09 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Very nice, sanjay.
Have you read anything yet that is already here in this section?
Always helps to know what has been talked about, that's all.

Welcome here!!! :)

Yes Hepburn, I have read quite a lot of threads posted in this section. And, what i have in the mind is going to be quite different and detailed too.

with love,
sanjay
Old 18-04-2021, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
My one and only purpose is to explain meditation, as a pure mental exercise

Hello zinnat!

and here we are, in thought rested stillness ... no mind.

please don’t let my post distract you, even though offered in sincerity!

happy to meet you and look forward to your further posts!
Old 19-04-2021, 04:11 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Hello zinnat! happy to meet you and look forward to your further posts!
Thanks, seeker.

with love,
sanjay
Old 19-04-2021, 04:25 AM
zinnat

This particular post is not about meditation per se but some sort of conditioning or getting prepared for meditation. And, believe me, it helps a lot especially to those who are new to the meditation. Not only that, this process will help practitioners in all aspects of their lives.

Before anything else, the first thing to learn is to establish direct two way connection between conscious and subconscious mind. Here is very simple method of it and this will help in many other ways too.

All one needs is 20 min in 24 hours for this.

When going to the bed in the night, do not sleep at once. Devote roughly half an hour to yourself daily. When one is going to sleep, after finishing all your work, he/she just has to down calmly for some seconds there on the bed and close your eyes. Let some breaths go in and out smoothly then try to remember what you did during the whole day from waking up till going to the bed. Start from the event one, whether important or not. Then try to remember and judge your state of mind while doing different actions, like whether you had a fight with your boss or employees, love or quarrel with you spouse, etc. Go in the details as much as possible and try to see the motives behind your actions, examine your frame of mind doing a particular action, and, also try to judge whether your actions and intentions were right or not, and then sleep.

That is all one has to do.

But, please understand that though it looks very simple, but it is not. It would be somewhat thrilling for some initial days, but, sooner or later, that moment would come when your mind would refuse to stick to it and tells you quietly that let us bunk it today. And, if you fall in the trap, it would argue more profoundly next day for avoiding it by telling you that you have some more important things to think about, so why engage in this useless exercise. And, if you make a gap of some days, then you have to start all over again.

Just remember one thing.

Never keep your eyes open doing so otherwise that system would not be activated and eat slightly less at dinner to avoid falling asleep immediately.

with love,
sanjay
Old 19-04-2021, 07:44 AM
Master
Sounds good.
Old 20-04-2021, 02:38 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Sounds good.

Thanks.

With love,