Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 05-12-2021, 10:01 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
Is there an ideal time to say affirmations?
I have read in some websites that the time before going to sleep at night is ideal to say affirmations.
What are your opinions about this?
It is good a practice to use affirmations at the same time everyday...
Old 13-12-2021, 12:39 PM
Knower

Thank you for your reply veritliber :)
Old 20-03-2022, 05:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madamedude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phD2DAvXtR4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM-hfV6Papg
If that doesn't make you smile, I mean that "money is coming to you", then I hope the cheery tunes will guys.
Nice songs @Madamedude :)
Old 22-04-2022, 05:40 PM
Master
Starting the day with affirmations is good. When you feel called to do it, just do affirmations. Positive affirmations can really help your core being
Old 22-04-2022, 06:23 PM
Master

It matters what you believe, think, feel all day long, not only when you intend to make an affirmation.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-04-2022, 02:26 PM
Pathfinder

Higher Self, Soul, God/Source don't sleep, and so you can do your affirmation anytime you are ready and want to do it. Don't worry too much about when is the best time or the most ideal way to do it.

It is like people starting out to do meditation and wanting to know the best way, best posture, best place, best direction, and best list of things they must follow to reach that deep meditation state of bliss. Just be carefree and comfortably relaxed.

Some people are in that blissful joyful state while standing or moving about doing chores or at work. You will know when you are in that beautiful state when time flies by quickly and you lost track of time because you are being carefree and enjoy what you are doing. Like young children happily playing in a playground for many hours but feel like they have only been playing for a very short time and don't understand why their mothers are telling them it's time to leave and head home for dinner.

As adults, it is good to bring out the young child in each of us and return to being more carefree and simply enjoy life, shedding the societal conditioning that push us to continue embracing the ego that is our false nature.

How nice it is when we are truly grateful to be alive here and choose to enjoy life, complaining less and blaming less. Then perhaps we would worry less about doing affirmations and meditations because we are then becoming more connected to our Higher Self/Soul, and more able to perecive the grandness and wonderments of this world that was purposely designed for our comfort.
Old 24-04-2022, 01:08 AM
Administrator
I have to agree with that

Namaste
Old 13-05-2022, 09:42 AM
Ayana

There is no ideal time to say affirmations, as they can be said at any time that is convenient for you.
Old 14-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Knower

The main answer is: whenever it feels best to you.

If you are not in a good mood, maybe not the best time to say affirmations. When you are in a neutral to positive mood - great time! Then ride those feelings for as long as you can.

However, some good rules of thumb are to say affirmations as you fall asleep, and when you wake up.

Falling asleep thinking about your affirmations / desires / feelings you want to feel - primes your subconscious and entire being to feel that way more naturally. It will become your baseline over time.

It also helps you wake up feeling good. Then you say your affirmations as you get out of bed, and you boost that already good mood and set the tone for the rest of your day.