Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 12-09-2021, 06:58 AM
Newbie ;)

New experience during meditation

I had a strange experience during a meditation; I am drawn to a dark hole and suddenly I fall. Then I find myself surrounded by darkness and all I felt was that I was carrying evil, it was all so clear - I was set in the world to spread evil as if I possessed evil forces. I looked down and saw a hand in profile. It was as if someone pressed a fast forward button, everything went fast. At that moment, I was convinced that I could create pure and simple evil, black magic. Then everything became empty; I felt nothing. As if I was filled and in a vacuum.
Can anyone help me interpret this? I feel really lost and alone in this experience, I feel like i should explore it but l’m not sure how.
I have been meditating for many years and have never experienced anything like it, not even while doing shadow work.
Old 12-09-2021, 10:04 AM
Ascender
You're not alone!

You've been too deep / you fell asleep, it happened to me once.
My guess is that it's 99% bull**** in there. But I don't know, some people seem to like it and spend a huge amount of time trying to make sense of it.

Welcome here btw!
Old 12-09-2021, 01:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your reply!
Acctually I wasn’t asleep, I was very much aware of myself and my surroundings all through the vision
Old 12-09-2021, 02:39 PM
"What does it mean to do shadow work?"

Shadow work involves getting in touch with the parts of yourself that you've repressed — or what many might refer to as their "dark side." ... It's called "shadow work," and involves "diving into the unconscious material that shapes our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors,"...

Found online, I didn't now what it was.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-09-2021, 07:41 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrawaka
Acctually I wasn’t asleep, I was very much aware of myself and my surroundings all through the vision
Sure yes, when I had that kind of experience, to me it was a bit like daydreaming.
But definitely I was too deep. In proper meditation, we should let go of thoughts, become still, concentrated, and visualizations should be treated just like thoughts.

What kind of meditation technique do you practice?
EDIT: actually the question I should ask is: did you really have the feeling that you needed to explore that?
Because for me when it happened, my feeling was "what the hell are you doing?" !!
Old 13-09-2021, 02:19 AM
Master
@ Arrawaka … as of what you say, two things happened; one, you plunged into a dark void and two; you interpreted it as surrounded by evil.

Taking the void as valid experientially, it would then appear that within it, your imagination, your apprehension took it to be evil.

I would suggest that if we say that there is no such thing as evil, being but an entity whose head and heart is not aligned with love at that particular time (aren’t we too quite often?), our presence may remain equanimous in both void and manifestation, in an aspect of wonderment.

The void, like enigmatic space, seemingly attrituteless, holds secrets. An orientation of childlike innocence, trusting the currents may discover them, in timeless time.

There is nothing to fear, being a thought construct conjured by mind, from feeling of separateness. If our meditation is thought rested, judgment rested, anticipation rested, seeking rested, we simply flow like the breeze with ease, wafting the fragrance of God essence.
Old 17-09-2021, 03:23 AM
Master
What I posted here about channelling applies to meditation also: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...&postcount=130