Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 01-09-2021, 03:46 AM
Experiencer

Djinns?

I'm not middle eastern, but somethings been with me my whole life... It's some sort of spirit/otherkin and might be a Djinn... I mean is this possible? If not should I tell this thing to leave me alone, or befriend it?
Old 02-09-2021, 05:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
I'm not middle eastern, but somethings been with me my whole life... It's some sort of spirit/otherkin and might be a Djinn... I mean is this possible? If not should I tell this thing to leave me alone, or befriend it?
Djinn are evil spirits that can try to trick or deceive you... You shouldn't befriend them.
Old 02-09-2021, 06:14 PM
Seeker

Are djinns and genies the same thing?
Old 04-09-2021, 01:27 AM
Experiencer

There are supposed to be good and bad djinns, and naturally, the bad ones may try to deceive.

If you find you need to banish it, there are specific verses from the Qur'an that can be utilized, or the LBRP should do the trick.
Old 04-09-2021, 06:11 PM
Seeker

I looked up Djinns and Genies and from what I read, they are the same thing. Genie in a bottle was a romantic notion from literature. And there are several different name for Djinns depending on what culture you associate with them
Old 05-09-2021, 07:02 PM
Master
The type of entity can be spelled djinn (plural), djinni (singular), jinn and jinni and finally genie/genies. Jinn can do a whole lot more than grant wishes.

You haven't mentioned if it tried to harm you. If that has not happened yet, then I believe the entity wants to help you. If it has harmed you by now, banish it.

If you're really not sure what entity is hanging around you, I suggest you use divination to find out. I would start out with a pendulum for some quick yes/no questions. If the entity does make you uncomfortable then you can politely tell it to leave. If that doesn't work, then you might have to banish it.

If the entity does want to help you, then perhaps use tarot to find out why. Tarot can go deeper into divination compared to a pendulum.

If you do decide to befriend an entity, spend time with him/her and get to know it. Find out what it wants to help you with as entities have different abilities and personalities. Have you two known each other in a past life might explain why it's around you. Find out what it likes which can be used for associations/correspondences. Those can also be used for thank you offerings which are given after said entity helps you. Eventually the entity will pop an unusual name into your head. Or maybe tell you in a dream or during meditation.

Befriending an entity is the beginning of spirit keeping which is a part of my path. I'm taking it slow with my group which means, at this point, that none of them are bonded.

Good luck!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 06-09-2021, 04:20 AM
Ghaleon

Djinn are The Archons/Authorities, The Annunaki, The Overlords, Demons, Fallen Angels, The Rakshasa and they go by different names. They are shapeshifters and thus take on any form they see fit or convenient to them at any particular moment. They are true onto-energetics (non physical beings) and they come from different star systems making them true ET's.

After all, Djinn is just another name for a interdimensional being that can reconstruct they're fires to mock up an avatar. They are not "evil spirits" as they are so commonly known by. There is no such thing as an evil spirits as they don't exist! Spirit is not evil. The proper term would be rather, evil souls, warded souls or malevolent souls as they lack spirit completely.