Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-11-2022, 08:31 AM
asearcher

dark energies coming through?

I've had these experiences in something between a waked state and sleep and would like to know what you think of them or how your thoughts are on this subject

it is the "knowing" that dark energies, feelings, are present and influence someone who is vulnerable to it at the time and can temporarily dominate?
Are they solo when they say what they say, do what they do?

I think it is possible this happens when there is no empathy that works like a gate keeper, that is at least my guess that empathy is the key to be more strong against it and not loose it.

That these dark energies when they come through they are able to do so because of the lack of empathy, and the self-blame-shifting to someone else, that someone else that the people then being influenced, or dominated due to own fault, is projecting out on someone else, there by sabotaging the relationships? That they don't work alone.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:07 AM
Master

I’ve been thru this as well and I talked a bit about it in one of the other threads. So in case you haven’t read it I’ll explain again. I had this happening just about every night many years ago and thought I was losing it cos I didn’t know then much about this kinda stuff. However I went to see a medium and she explained it all to me. She gave me the prayer of protection which I thought at the time wasn’t going to do much, in fact I actually thought, “yeah yeah, as if a prayer is gonna do any good” but decided to give it a go anyway.

So the next night it happened I said the prayers straight away and Lo and behold the thing took off like grease lightening ha. So I’m thinking, wow that was incredible. Later I spoke to a brilliant trans medium in another city and between him and his wife they cleared the house for me. I asked them what the hell was going on and why the
y had come here. Their guides told them of a person who was living in my house was using drugs and that they had brought them in. I didn’t even know they were using. They also told me his name which there was no way they could have known that, so I knew that this couple was the “real deal”. Anyway I have said that prayer every night since then and have had no problems since.

Oh and I also asked this person to leave my home. Problem sorted! I was overseas about ten years ago and had another dark force attack me but this time I tried something different because ide read that these things weren’t particularly evil, they were just lacking in love. Which kinda made sense to me.
So when it happened I poured light over it and said, I ask that the white Christ light fill and surround you and whoooosh off it went. You could give that a go. I’ve never had any problems with dark ones for many years now but I still keep my protection going.
I’ll send you the prayer if you want it. Hope this helps.
Oh another thought just popped up, at the time I was working in a very toxic work place with very nasty people and since found out they used the ouija board. So perhaps that contributed to the problem as well.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:15 AM
Master

Just remembered something else

When the above happened to me I read a book called, Edge of Reality by Dawn Hill. I wrote to her about my problem and she actually called me and told me what was happening and to call this trans medium cos he was the best one here. So perhaps you could find that book cos it would also be helpful.
Old 04-11-2022, 09:36 AM
asearcher

Thank you so very much. I recognize the issue/s you describe.

What I have also thought about is if it is working through other people in my life, past, at times when they couldn't fight it and therefor increased their own (vulnerability) darkness.

When I was really open I had these experiences but they only lasted for such a brief, brief time, and I tried my utmost to blame it on imagination, a glitch. It was about a time with for example a past boyfriend behaving a certain way.

I think we can all have vulnerabilities we are not aware of we have of negativity/darkness, does not mean we are evil, or think it is OK having or think we have healed from it and that is the gateway in, ones soul has to be aware and strong enough to fight it/them.

I have even gone as far as thinking why my past relationship with my first love broke down was not solo because of him (he always claimed he had no memory of the break up, only glimpses but then again his brain was at a vulnerable state him having been on detox from drinking, he was young but he was already in trouble).

I have even gone as far as thinking dark forces wanted to somehow twist and turn my fate to it's advantage, so getting rid of him was step number one, before he swirled downwards into him reemerging into his addiction and not getting his private life in order because of it. I know he was a good guy, a really good guy, but he had unfinished stuff from his past that he was honest to me about. He was one of the rare kind - just such a good guy, I could tell in the smallest things he would do without him thinking or wanting credit for it.

I can not say if my next boyfriend already knew of me back then, it is possible although I can not remember having met him yet. I think for sure dark forces was either solo in him but that he could have been under the influence as well of other energies. I've been told by mediums, sensitives without me ever saying anything about him - it is him that comes through (edited).
I think deep down we are all good, we are from the light but we have our own journey to make, and once we get to goal/the light it don't matter how long or short our journey has been, as long as we get there.

I myself have to say that I have family members/relatives that to me are like "little Buddhas" standing in line. I too have kindness, patience but after the 40th round or so it is as if I am running out of patience and then this other assertive me take over, I really then try to hold it back, but they know I am not kidding then. I can then sense the feeling of power and although louring to let it take over I never do. (edited).

I think the way you do too about love lacking, understanding why the darkness then take charge.

The spirits I have met, most of them and even now it is so surreal to me that I am still questioning if it was really real, they are to my "knowing" so close to the earth realm, a specific level, and they come through. Some able to help to the light, some vanish because they don't want to. Some feelings I recognize as my own when I have been unhappy etc, and so I am thinking maybe that helps in a way, as we are then one and the same, sort of. If when I can I have called in the experts to take over but then they have tried to guide me to and wanted me to trust my own experiences, I'm just afraid to do something wrong. I have not seek anyone out, they have done so with me.

I think it may very well be true that there are beings that are not and most likely has never been of a human spirit and who ever made them I don't know. then again they can use masks, look like they want to, so one has to go by feeling.

It is very interesting to read of your experiences, I really must say, thank you again for sharing, and how to get around this problem.

Last edited by asearcher : 04-11-2022 at 05:31 PM.
Old 04-11-2022, 10:26 AM
Master

Asearcher you are never on your own, believe me. Just put the divine white light around you every day. Also say: I ask my guardian angel to come close and protect me from any negative energies and guide me on a path of truth, light and Love. Keep away from toxic people, get into nature more and don’t talk or read about dark energies anymore. I found that this is the way to go and like I said I haven’t experienced anything dark for many years now. I only meet good people and good things happen to me all the time. I’m not bragging, I just know that what you focus on you attract. Try not to let your thoughts control you. Ok hope that is helpful. Take care.
Old 04-11-2022, 05:38 PM
asearcher

Yes, thank you. How wonderful that works for you. Sounds like a good plan.

You take care too :)

Last edited by asearcher : 04-11-2022 at 07:34 PM.