Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-08-2022, 01:47 PM
Master
Changing Dating Dynamics: FWB risky for women!

Some more on what is part of the changing dynamic in dating and finding love: the contemporary idea of FWB being normal.
But it comes with big risk to women, and only win-win for men.

Came across a very interesting article that tells why FWB is a serious emotional risk for women.
I've told the same story in shorter versions many times and wasn't believed, except by my coaching clients.
This is coming from a male dating & relationship coach and he explains how FWB and sex works for a man and then why this makes it so risky for a woman.

Most interesting part to me is what he also says: men will deny being like this, they are the exception to the rule, blabla.
And what I've experienced myself when telling the same story -which is factual- is that I not only get judgement and denial from men but... also from some women!!

In any case, read for yourself.

https://changehim.com/the-friends-with-benefits-myth/
Old 14-09-2022, 05:15 PM
Ascender

Friends with benefits are exactly that: FRIENDS. They’re not meant to be relationships. That’s why they’re called situationships. You need to realise this if you have a FWB…..they’re not going to be your relationship. They’re just going to be your casual fling.

Lots of women feel jilted when a FWB doesn’t want a relationship, but what do they expect? The FWB has probably laid it on the line early on, and the message hasn’t been picked up.

The jilted woman then goes off saying; “ oh well, he got what he wanted, “ forgetting that she too has got what she wanted.

If you want a proper, full-on, loving relationship, then intend, create and manifest THAT. You’re not going to find it in a friend with benefits. They’re just a friend.
Old 14-09-2022, 05:16 PM
Ascender

And why do these kinds of posts always paint men as the villains? Women are just as capable at playing men, as men are at playing women.
Old 14-09-2022, 07:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
And why do these kinds of posts always paint men as the villains? Women are just as capable at playing men, as men are at playing women.

I couldn't agree more.

I've noted men who want relationships, and as soon as they've made that known, their female partner loses interest.

It's such a complex world where both men and women are full of positive and negative traits, most of which are not gender specific.