Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2011, 04:45 AM
Natalia

Help?

Ok here goes.

For months i have been looking for help with this. I dont know where to go or who to see to help me. I just need to know im not going mad. Confirmation if you will.

Since i was 8 months pregnant back in Septmeber 2010 i have felt the energy of a toddler. I dont 'see' her spirit i just feel her and by feel her im being taken to where she died and being exposed to all she felt, emotions etc before her death. I hurt and its heavy and at one point i even felt it hard to breathe.
She drowned in a river. Her mother took her deep into the bush and left her there. 13 hours later her body was found. Forget her mother, she was intoxicated and in a state of psychosis. Her mother lives with this guilt for the rest of her life. So please go beyond that and help with the focus being on this little girl.
She was 18 months old when she died. I feel how she felt. Terrified, scared, starving and needing 'mum'. I felt she was still there in that dense bush 4 years on, still lost and still waiting for her mum to come for her. Her mother was 32 at the time and since then 5 years have passed.
I know this because i knew of the story back when it happend here in my hometown but i didn't 'feel' anything then. So i get struck with the emotions of this little girl at 8 months pregnant 4 years later and i decide to hop on the net and see what i can find. I discover she passed away in March 2007 at 18mo old. MY toddler turned 18mo old this past march and i am 32...same age her mother was when she died.

I have meditated and asked my angels to help her and guide her to her own angels and to bring her peace. I have tried to speak to her myself and explain that she will one day be with her mother again and that her mother was 'sick' at the time and needed her own help and that her mother misses her and loves her very much. Tis not my place to judge her mother nor did i want to give off negative vibes to this little girl about her mother (i mean how many of you would want someone talking nasty to you about your mother right? No matter what kind of a parent a mother is, a child has unconditional love)
I have cried in the moments of saddness i feel from being abandoned 'left behind' i feel forgotten, i feel so cold, so hungry and so so scared. Im looking for my way out but i stumble. The water runs all around me and all i want is my mum. Why cant she hear me. I try to stand up but i've only been walking for a few months so my legs are not strong and i stumble and fall down hitting hard on a rock. I cant move now. I cant feel anything now. Where is my mum? I still cant find her.

She clutches onto a teddy bear. She is such a sweet innocent scared little girl. Thats the little girls energy i felt when i came into connection with this. Now after meditation and speaking with my guides'angles' i feel content. I no longer feel drained or heavy when i think of her.

So please...am i going insane or did this toddler connect with me? Did i help her? Am i an empath? Or was it just me and my 'pregnant hormones' intensified. Did she connect with me because im open to spirit and there is a sense of familiarty there? My main question....Is she ok? I cant help but feel love for her as if she were my own and probably because she is so close to my own daughters age. I just want to hug her so tight and give her love, warmth and play with her to see her laugh and smile. Yet i have a feeling she has that now.