Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Guide
Question Am I responsible for the evil done to me?

Am I responsible for the evil done to me? Am I the cause of the evil done to me?

Thanks,

green1
Old 19-01-2020, 03:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Unless you got it coming, no. People just suck.
Old 19-01-2020, 03:48 PM
Master

What is the evil you allude to?

Old 19-01-2020, 03:59 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

What is the evil you allude to?

Murder, theft, genocide, etc.
Old 19-01-2020, 08:44 PM
Master

Sorry for your predicament.

I haven't experienced anything close to what you have, and I can't even imagine how you feel.

It is difficult to reply to somebody who's suffering, to balance sensitivity, honesty, wish to help, doubt that you aren't mistaken, etc.. At the same time, I feel that sharing what I believe, and what I imagine that would help me if I were in your shoes, might also help you too.

After asking for inner guidance and knowledge, and going through several iterations, I eventually established a belief that our thoughts materialize in situations that tend to perpetuate them in us. This doesn't seem to satisfactorily explain many tragedies that happens everyday.

I believe that we are units of conscience that are all connected, as co-creators of this reality (one of the many).

We got into this reality, some willingly others having to, and we aren't yet prepared to successfully deal with all its challenges.

So, not all that we create here is according to what we wish, and we slalom around our mistakes and others' mistakes.

We can, and we should take assertive control of what's happening to us, by becoming conscious creators, by understanding what and why it's happening to us, what and how we can do.

I firmly believe that the fundamental thing we have to do is to learn to master our thoughts, and from those especially our emotions, starting with fear and anger. It isn't easy at all, and although I believe all these, I'm still fighting to control.

I reached these convictions, that some people disagree with, through contacting my inner source of knowledge and guidance, not subscribing to any external source. After the fact, I found that others reached some of the same conclusions, often following completely different paths.

So, I'd suggest that you follow the path I followed: reaching to your inner source of knowledge and guidance. When you do that be extremely careful to leave aside all your beliefs and expectations, because they'll distort the messages you'll get. There are many people who miss this point.

Good luck!

PS: If I missed the mark, I apologize, and please ignore my post.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-01-2020, 12:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Am I responsible for the evil done to me? Am I the cause of the evil done to me?

Thanks,

green1

My personal opinion is that yes, we are all responsible for whatever "evil" is done to us.

There may be karmic causes but this does not necessarily mean that we have been horrible people in the past who have incurred terrible karma. It may be a Soul decision to undergo certain experiences, either for the Soul's own learning or for the learning of other people.

This can be a contentious issue for some people, who may be unwilling to consider that the victims of e.g. brutality may at some deep level have chosen to play that role. But from the perspective of Soul, a human incarnation is but a fleeting experience in a world of illusion. The experience passes, but the wisdom gained remains.

So I believe that we are responsible for everything in our life, whether it be good or evil. It seems far healthier to accept responsibility than to spend our lives blaming others for our misfortunes. It also means that we are responsible for creating our own future, beginning in this moment.

Peace
Old 20-01-2020, 02:18 AM
Pathfinder

No. Silliness. The individual is responsible for their ownselves. How you respond, especially in time, is yours. What others do to you one way or another is theirs. I believe that life will balance these things out and is sort of always balancing. Balancing doesn't always mean justice I feel. Balancing sometimes can mean learning, growth, resolve, finding better ways for happiness. You are responsible for you and other people will get whatever it is they do. Life will do what it wants but we are apart of life I feel.
Old 20-01-2020, 02:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Murder, theft, genocide, etc.

An evolved medium may be able to take you through a past life regression to offer you clarity why the events have so occurred. There always is a reason, in my view.

Lessons in acceptance and forgiveness are not easy, being in occupation of and associated with mind-body.

Old 20-01-2020, 10:17 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Sorry for your predicament.

I haven't experienced anything close to what you have, and I can't even imagine how you feel.

Sorry I guess it is my bad english... I don't experience evil right now, I was talking theoretically!

Thank you for your kind reply.

Thank you all for your replies!

Cheers,
green1
Old 20-01-2020, 01:54 PM
Master
Is the conscious mind responsible for what the subconscious mind does? Because it is exactly the same thing.

You may/not be responsible for the "evil" that is done to you, but in either case, it would be something you would not necessarily be consciously aware of anyway, so even musing on it is pointless and it is also why the saying was created..."excrement happens".

There is also no reason known to man why it does either....one of life's great mysteries.

Quote:
People don't get what they deserve. They just get what they get. There's nothing any of us can do about it. - dr. Gregory House
- from Slayer's signature which aptly fits here.