Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 08-08-2022, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Haha, no cowboys! I've actually picked that expression up from Esther Hicks.
I googled it for myself, funny it doesn't say 'where' it originated just when....

Where did stuck in my craw come from?

To be so offensive or disagreeable that one cannot swallow it.
This expression is the modern version of stick in one's gizzard, gullet, or crop, all referring to portions of an animal's digestive system.
Their figurative use dates from the late seventeenth century.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-08-2022, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I googled it for myself, funny it doesn't say 'where' it originated just when....

Where did stuck in my craw come from?

To be so offensive or disagreeable that one cannot swallow it.
This expression is the modern version of stick in one's gizzard, gullet, or crop, all referring to portions of an animal's digestive system.
Their figurative use dates from the late seventeenth century.
I didn't know that either, haha.
I did Google it at the time to be certain what Esther meant, even though context was quite clear.
Sometimes I use it myself when I do readings. Seems it has become part of my own English database, hihi.
Old 14-08-2022, 12:28 PM
Seeker

Accidents are karmic in nature. What goes around comes around. Also the accident can redirect you in your future life choices. As it did me. One time in my life, alot of bad occurrences where happening. My solution was to move far away. Had car troubles. I put in a new oil pump. Read the directions. For my car I was to use the yellow wire out of the 4 different colors. Turn the key no oil pressure. Take out pump and redo it. Did it 3 times. Have it towed to service station for 80 dollars. He calls , car is ready. He did the same thing I did, yellow wire no oil pressure. Then he tried every color wire. Turns out the answer was the blue wire. Directions were wrong. Cost me 350 plus 80 for tow 430. The car worked better than ever. Handled great, lots of power and fast. On way home it just got dark. A car up ahead slowed and was going to make a left into driveway. It was just sitting there not turning for no reason. I swerved to right on a newly paved section of a church driveway entrance. The macadam around the manhole cover was missing. It caught the vase of oil pan and ramed it into the transmission. Car totaled. To make my escape to the other side if the country, I still had my old truck. Three weeks later, I'm sitting in truck on a parallel road to the one where I lost the car on less than a mile apart. Blue sky morning. Road at intersection closed. Had to cut through a Japanese restraint parking lot. There was a garbage truck sitting on an angle on the apron of entrance. I couldn't make my right turn because of him. I'm sitting on road 25 feet from entrance. He comes out and hits me head on. My old trunk crumples like an old tin can. The guy can't believe it. He never had an accident. I knew without a doubt spirit blocked his view of me. My trip was put on hold indefinitely due to no vehicles and no money. My destiny was to stay where I was. After an accident always reflect on what I have to learn from it. The answers eventually coe if you persist at it.
Old 19-08-2022, 10:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
This tells that your dad may be getting old and his age is impacting his reflex, sensory, and motor functions.
He should not be driving. He can kill someone.
Tell his healthcare provider about what has been happening so they can test him.
This is a SIGN to stop him from driving before a real tragic accident.

Yes, I agree!