Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 04-06-2022, 09:05 PM
Newbie ;)

The Benefits of Music during Meditation

At a time when the world is more hectic than ever, people are turning to self-care for much-needed balance. Today, it's not just the big things in life that we need to take care of but also the small ones. That's why many people are incorporating meditation into their daily routine.

When you start a new meditation practice, it is important to take the time to ask yourself some questions. These will help you find the type of meditation that is best for you and will also help you avoid any potential pitfalls.

Below are some questions that you may want to ask yourself before starting a new meditation practice with music:

What are my goals?

What type of meditation do I want to practice?

Am I willing to commit time each day for this practice?

Do I have any physical or mental health concerns?

Am I able to sit still in silence for at least 10 minutes without feeling restless or agitated?

Am I willing to try different types of music until I find one that works best for me?

Music is a powerful tool for meditation. Research has shown that listening to calming music for 20 minutes before sitting down to meditate can make it more effective. The right music can help you stay focused, keep your mind from wandering, and help you reach a state of deep relaxation.

Music is a great way to calm your mind and body. When you meditate, the idea is to reach a state of relaxation, and music can help you achieve this. Music can be beneficial for all people, but it is especially helpful for those with PTSD or high levels of anxiety.
Old 05-06-2022, 07:32 PM
Administrator
Everybody goes into meditation for different reasons.
but as everyone is different their way into it will also differ,
Music can calm a troubled mind and is a good way to learn to relax.

Namaste
Old 09-06-2022, 04:05 PM
Suspended
Guide

I personally like complete silence when I go into meditation otherwise my focus will be on the Music.
Old 06-08-2022, 07:38 AM
Newbie ;)

As i live in a city its often hard to find somewhere silent to meditate, so some simple repeating music, or binaural beats are helpful in pulling me out of reality for a while. Sometimes the music helps to just raise my vibration and purge me of negative energy/thinking.
There are many great meditation tracks on youtube.
One of my favourite channels is called Meditative Mind.