Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 01-12-2023, 01:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
The eternal absolute ...
... and thereby dwell within that NOW.
blessing michael.
How do you suggest we uncover that?

Most teachers and even non teachers say that the mind cannot enter there. And that it is a nothingness that is simultaneously the everythingness. Sone say it is an awareness. Some say it is not an awareness. Or an awareness that is simply not aware of anything, but simply purely aware.

I did experience something similar to what you mentioned, when I attempted to stabilize my awareness of my awareness. Trying to lock in, hone is, calibrate, balance, harmonise and resonate my awareness to my awareness. It required allot of focus and effort, and the effort felt like trying to bring two repelling magnets together. At some point I managed to stabilize it and I experience a surge of infinite wisdom and creativity and knowledge and bliss. It lasted short and some people mentioned it might be an experience of sat chit ananda or something. I think it means consciousness being and bliss.

I could not reproduce the same experience and when I try to become aware of my awareness now. It simply doesn't work. I remember that when it did work, I was in considerable amount of pain, which perhaps motivated me or helped me focus more fully to attempt to merge this awareness of mine with my awareness and placing it there and hold it there without letting anything to deviate me.

Perhaps that's why I cannot reproduce the experience anymore now, but I have no idea if that is the reason. Just food for thought. If I focus my awareness unto my awareness now, I dont get any result except a vision, from which I return my awareness and place it back unto my awareness followed by again another vision. And it goes on and on. I cannot really stabilize my awareness on my awareness alone. No matter what I try or how I do it. But it's worth to try every now and then. Because the time that I did get a lock in, allot of bliss was experienced. At the least. And an extreme and tremendous amount of inspiration and creative force flooded through my consciousness. It is as if I focused my awareness on my awareness with such high frequency of repetition of replacing my awareness back unto my awareness that I created a tear in the veil of duality and bliss and inspiration came flooding through. It lasted short. I was very excited and eager to do it again. But never succeeded after that. Still don't understand why. Except maybe that being in pain allows for better focus. Or atleast motivation to focus more consistently.
Old 01-12-2023, 02:51 PM
Guide

NOUMENON OF WISDOM NOW.

Blessings EWWERRIN for your sharing of experiences, and for the question
you posed of "how do we , uncover that?

Uncovering that, is a process that I have been doing for the past fifty years
since I took up meditation. What I have uncovered from the blankets of
ignorance that have blinded me from that which just "IS" , is that the NOW
is WHO YOU REALLY ARE! All life is NOW being motioned by absolute Intention.

The NOUMENON NOW is motionless Absolute PURE SPIRIT Intelligence, but
LIFE which stands for living-intelligent-Focused-Energy is the NOW in motion
and is therefore relative.

Basically the NOW is that of ABSOLUTE INTELLIGENCE, and ALL EXPRESSIONS
of this Absolute Intelligence are thereby relative. Bringing this into our
localized perspective of being human beings, "WE" are all "GOD" NOW in
MOTION.

Knowing ourselves uncovers that "WE" are all Absolute Intelligence undergoing a relative experience here on Earth.

Blessings michael.
Old 02-12-2023, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Blessings EWWERRIN for ....
... here on Earth.

Blessings michael.
Okay, thank you, that sounds good.