Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-08-2022, 10:31 AM
Knower
Battlefield

Not a question but more of a realization from a past life memory. I was researching a battle where I had fought and died in a past life from the late 1700s. Oddly, one website I visited had an aerial view of a portion of that battlefield, which has a steep grass slope. The author of the article pointed out that this portion of the battlefield hasn't changed much in 240 years as the subsequent land owners had kept the field as pasture. Looking over this portion of the battlefield, which was only a small part of the fight, I suddenly realized that I was staring at the exact spot where I was shot and killed during that fight. I was one of the first to have been killed in that battle but certainly not the last.

PastPilot
Old 25-08-2022, 08:49 PM
Administrator
Its funny how seeing a photo etc can trigger a past life memory.
I remember i was having a driving lesson when we passed a large house. which is Haunted.
We were driving down a track when the instructor asked where i was going.

I said it is a short cut because going the other way, meant we would have to stop to let the soldiers cross. it turned out that I was a nurse working there looking after the soldiers,

Namaste
Old 26-08-2022, 11:29 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Its funny how seeing a photo etc can trigger a past life memory.

Not just photos but movies too. I saw the trailer for the film Devotion a few days ago with my girlfriend. She looked over at me and reached over and hugged me. She thought I was crying. I was... and shaking too. The combat scene where the Corsairs go into their attack run with the flak exploding all around their aircraft jarred memories of my past life experiences during the second world war. Don't know why, but this film's combat scenes are far too real. They just pierce deep inside me.

PastPilot
Old 26-08-2022, 07:27 PM
Master
I understand completely as I died in the Pacific in 1943

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!