Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spiritual Forums' Articles

Old 22-06-2021, 11:08 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Part 10 Touching the Source

I Awaken. I am. I am the center of the solar system. I reach out and touch the sacred planet Saturn (our systemic heart chakra) which is home to so many very advanced post human groups busy on their own paths, unknowable to us. From here I feel the essence, both major and minor, of each of the astrological rays, I sense the livingness of the distant constellations which source them and even the great ones who guide them.

These are the conditioners from afar, that arrive ready for blending, modification and re emission to the Earth (our systemic solar plexus chakra) and other planets. Of these, small portions are presented to each new physical babe as it takes it’s first breath because, besides air, ethereal energies which condition for life are also inhaled. Both the physical and the ethereal form respire continually. Did you know? This is way and the reason we must know the birth place and time before casting a chart. There is activity everywhere. I am. Time has now seemed to stop. There is another presence. I wait.

This is a confirmation of the goal. Those groups of souls who arrive here to work are those who have long since completed the cycle. They are the masters of the masters. It is from here that our angels are dispatched. Messengers from “God” to the Earth in ages past. Others, messengers from distant worlds appear here bringing, affirming, cycles of kinship. It is from this “place” that all purposes originate. This is the (our local, systemic) source.

The spiritual center of our star is the local point of creation. Here is the control apparatus for the entire solar system. Here is the portal through which high spiritual forces act upon lesser which are then transformed to the energies of the phenomenal universe of which we are so familiar. Not a single neutron is emitted from the sun that is un noticed by God.

Then the most amazing thing of all. I find next that the identity of the Lady is given me. She is simply the First Angel of the Source Heaven. Behind and below us on Earth we have always known her as Mother Earth. As the Earth is concerned, she is the Queen Mother of Angels. In some traditions she is the Queen of Heaven or the Queen of Angles. Hers is a position opposite the Creator Father. If we were to call her our Goddess we would be correct. If a Christian were to refer to her as the Mother of God they would be correct. She has many titles and names. She is Isis, Gaia, Frigga, Ninsun. In West Africa she is Asase Yaa. She is Ishtar/Astarte and Shakti. As I realize this I also suddenly understand that she who I though to be singular is but is not. The lady is the sum of her kind. She is essential, prime. There is no more apt way to say it. Yet as I seem to be suspended in this so distant and so high a place I feel that I am still home. The best way to describe it is to put it in terms of humility, selflessness, purity, uncomplicated “being”. May I stay here forever? We, who are privy to all this only because we are safely enclosed in the Lady’s aura, each of us, on our own, would see a different landscape. The proper way to become aware of the entirety of what is before us is to look with group eyes only. This we have managed to do. In the body of the great creative force we have traveled from the solar plexus, through the heart, to the head center…. Then returned.

Although I have been acclimated I am at my limit. I begin to return. Again a sense of rapid travel. And changes. After what seems a fast journey the Lady again appears. And I? I have been returned to my more familiar state of “we”. We suddenly realize that in even our human soul bodies we could not have entered the creative center of our solar system, our spiritual sun. So we joined with the Lady and became “one”. In this form we were able to go further than ever before. We are still not quite clear regarding the reason. Now we are, again, Big John, Anala, James, Elfin, Orion Lion, Miss Hepburn, Just Tim, Gemma and all the others who are reading along but not commenting. We are now bound together in kinship.

continued....
Old 28-06-2021, 12:07 AM
Master
Very nice Bart.

Thank you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-06-2021, 01:10 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Very nice Bart.Thank you.
Thanks BigJohn. Here in the PNW we are not used to such heat as is presently upon us. It is going to stick around for another week or so. Today in Portland it was supposed to be 114f. Across the Columbia where i am it's a little less, way down to 109. No air conditioning at my house since it so seldom is hot enough to justify the expense. So... bathing suits are the mode O day. I keep the outside little plastic pool filled with water... in the shade. Then when I can't stand it any more in the house I go outside and lay in the pool until my skin tone returns to normal. Well I tried to at least but there was a great big gray thing in it. Yup!!! It was our own LP. On her back she splashed out all the water so I turned on the garden hose and got out the long handled brush that I use for car washing. She loves it. I asked her why she switched to the physical when she could have stayed in the HR garden pool. She said that she and the others missed us and felt deserted. Golly. What was I to think. I ran (really I drove in my air conditioned Toyota) to Walmart and got her a couple of nice watermelons.

Part 11 is more difficult. I have two versions that I'm going to combine into one. We'll see what happens.

Hot at your place or need I ask? Here. Have a cold beer and some watermelon.

James
Old 29-06-2021, 09:02 AM
Master
I am like my dog, he loves the hot weather.

Been working in my van which gives me a feeling how Yuma Penitentiary must have been like. Not that long ago, I 'broke into' that prison. LOL!

I got some of the huge watermelons for her and anybody else that wants to indulge.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-06-2021, 02:28 AM
Guide
Quote:
I got some of the huge watermelons for her and anybody else that wants to indulge.
No shortage of watermelons in Hooterville (Holtville). ha ha...
Old 01-07-2021, 01:09 PM
Guide
Part 11 tomorrow.
Old 02-07-2021, 05:32 PM
Guide
Part 11 The Road Home

We’ve arrived back in our familiar heavens now. Again on the lawn from where we left some time ago. The carpet is again before us on the ground. Lady Pumpkin has ambled over to speak more with her ancestors. They stand with raised heads, the dominant female raises her trunk in greeting. Our aquatic friends have shared also but exactly how neither we nor they fully understand how. They depart now for the deeps where they will resume their usual activities while remembering the day just past. And what does a whale do in an astral ocean? They sing of times past and others, yet to come. Yes. Neither they nor any of the other animals will ever be the same. This is the effect of the experience just past. It is not over and never will be. We, each of us and all with whom we interact will be lifted, just bit.

We are left to our devices now. James is deep in sleep. Others sit quietly. A time for each to react in his or her own way. Is it really true? Did we change from “us” to “I”? If so, if it was really true and not just a trick of the mind, will we ever be the same again? We have found that we all are bound now, telepathically. The thoughts of one are shared, become the common ideals. How can anyone have such experiences, even if they were only dreams and not be changed forever? No. No dreams for us. Yes, we have changed. We reflect quietly, then sleep, for awhile.

We awaken. Our bodies, even in this exalted astral form, need sustenance. The picnic baskets open and out come checkered table cloths which are spread upon the grass. Scones from Anala’s kitchen. Teas and other beverages courtesy of BigJohn. Miss Hepburn produces a small flask of a special nectar. Each takes a sample. Good. The rest of us suddenly realize our hunger. Just Tim decides to bring two bales of alfalfa and an armful of pumpkins to Lady P and her friends. Wonderful. Even the little ones, the insects which now hide beneath the cloth are not forgotten. We give them little crumbs which they happily take. How can creatures so small eat so much? Impossible! Gem asks them to please not crawl up her arm. OK. It’s OK. Everyone laughs. She forgot for a moment that we all now think In unison. And where is Elfin? She sits a few meters away, deep in thought while staring at the skies above. She wonders if the physical night heavens still exist. Homesick she is. Yes. We all begin to feel as though it is time to go home again.

The Lady reappears. Without speaking now she reminds us of the reason for our meeting. It is, she tells us, what all souls receive when their time has arrived. Human souls advance through experience as we all know but, from time to time, interludes appear which punctuate. Our experience just past was a part of our initiation for the next phase of our lives. A window for us to look through, gaining just a glimpse of the other worlds which, until now, were matters of trust, faith. No. They are real and there are others too. We have taken a look at the spiritual sun, as a system, but now we are being reminded of the fact of our galactic structure as well. It is not so much a question of wonders that await. We, having undergone fundamental change in order to visit our own solar heavens now have an appreciation for greater lives too. It is too much for us now. Though we have advanced a bit, been raised up just so we can see a bit more, we know that there are other wonders that can wait. We are reminded of the old statement. Faith yields to knowledge which finally yields to wisdom. At each rung of the ladder we do well to consider this. We are about to return to our homes now. Another rung having been gained. As we realize this the Lady nods in recognition then fades from our view…

Time passes more quickly now. Rudy and his group of reindeer return and take up positions near the carpet. Lady P. returns from her side trip. We reassemble. Now is the time of departure. Aboard we go. Silently now. No need for speech. We can again feel what must be expressed. And our animal friends do likewise. Now, in the familiar astral we are all one again. With Lady P in the center and BigJohn on her neck, we lift off and turn about. Slowly, without forward momentum, we raise up to a height of about 300 meters. Now we rotate upward. Looking below we see the little valley beginning to recede. So quiet. Eyes are watching us. They grow more distant. We know. They know. It is all good. Goodbye friends. Speeding now we again pierce the curtain, the foggy barrier. The wide expanse of the astral heavens reappears. We rest as the passage of time brings us comfort.

In the near distance our familiar garden landscape reappears. Now we see the outline of our Room. At last we are home again. Our company settles to the ground. We disembark. Here are High Bette and Goodness. Welcome home. Lady Pumpkin joins them. “Come” she says in animal lingo. “I’ve saved some sweet grasses and pumpkins for you. Will you join me for a snack?” The three of them, with Rudy and company, amble off in the direction of their own little private place near to the Room. All is quiet. All is well. Time now for an assembly in the garden, at the table, which expands to accommodate us all. Thanks but just some lemon tea please.

Did we just have an exotic dream or have we just returned from a fantastic adventure, a trip from the sixties one of us thinks. Suddenly we all look up. We realize that we all had the thought at the same time. It’s interesting but back on Earth it could prove to be an inconvenience too. Yes. It would except that we are now conditioned, made ready, for a slightly higher set of energies. And again we have a shared thought. As in a soul reading we find a “keynote word” to be a good idea. “Silence”, the skill to listen more and to speak less. James retreats to his bed inside the room. Some sleep, serious sleep, is needed. Although, we don’t know who originated it, is shared now. Although we nap from time to time, we are more awake now than ever before. We cannot go back.

To be continued

Last edited by bartholomew : 03-07-2021 at 01:33 AM.
Old 02-07-2021, 06:41 PM
Master
What a beautiful adventure and I am glad I am part of it!

Old 03-07-2021, 01:27 AM
Guide
Quote:
What a beautiful adventure and I am glad I am part of it!
I think tomorrow we will sum up and get ready for ?????
Old 08-07-2021, 10:26 AM
Guide
Epilogue… Reflections

We prepare now to return, to resume our physical plane lives. Everyone is busy packing our picnic supplies. Farewells. Then, as we stand to leave a glowing light in the distance. It draws near. We can both feel and see it. A diffused light becomes clear. It is the Lady. She is here again, for a moment. Blessings are given and received. She says: “I am the first Angel”. You will know but never worship me. I am you. You are I. We are one. All is well. We are attentive as the woman raises one arm, finger extended, pointing to what appears to be a gigantic star. There are no flames as one might expect. It is different somehow. She continues indicating this while remaining silent. Suddenly we all realize we are home. This is the source of both our heavens and our physical universe. It is the woman’s home too, our galactic center from which others came before us. Now she turns to us and again begins to speak, telepathically. Each of us understands at once. Animals and humans both. We all understand and for the time are undifferentiated, as one. The light fades as it speeds away.

In a moment, surrounded by of some kind of subdued light we find ourselves rushing again towards a very black colored globe. Is it below us? It’s perimeter we pierce, then stop. If we thought all was magical before we now experience the ultimate possible level of what we might call “being”. Through Each bound to the other. In the moment just past is an encapsulated version, lasting only seconds, of the story of creation. We have seen it.

The story is told to us so very quickly that we fear we will not be able to remember but at the same time we realize that we always had some level of innate knowledge of the subject. Yes. We have heard this before. We are listening to the story of creation.

In the beginning when the source first began it’s purposeful expressive movements outward the first idea of separation also began. Now, in this moment, we understand who this great lady is. The source is “One”. But now there seems to be two. We might view them as opposing but no. This is not correct. They compliment. She is the great feminine. She is the agent of creation. And her counterpart? He is the great destroyer. They both are known throughout the physical and spiritual universe. On our planet we have always called her Mother Earth. And He? We sometimes refer to Him as the Father. The source is “one” but when seen from below it is divided into feminine and masculine aspects. This is the essnce of a mystery which as occupied the minds of thnkers for a very long time. But did we ever really gain an appreciation of what these titles meant? Recombined they become One, the immutable source.

Humanity has long known of the source. It is this which has traditionally been the rationale for sun god worship in so many cultures on Earth. We have learned that in the long process of outward expansion we find the higher seeking expression through the lower which then evolves through experience and, finally, finds resurrection and transmutation…. Completion, only to begin again. The higher planes are stable the lower cyclic. Here is another mystery to consider.

A note about the Lady. She comes to us through the evolutionary processes which are universal. Her origins of long, long ago are to be found easily from Earth in the night sky. Look to Taurus. Find the Seven Sisters (the Pleiades). One of these long passed worlds was home to her kind, long, long ago. Can we imagine now the endless continuity, the purpose, source and destination…? In our eyes separated. In God’s eyes the great “I am”.

This story, although containing various fictitious parts, is a true account of that journey which many have taken before us. The lands visited and seen are as real as the ground beneath our feet right here on Earth. They are not made up. And the Lady? She is the First Angel appointed by those great ones in the center to minister to our world.

Thanks to all those (SF users) who contributed to this adventure through their willingness to cooperate. Such help is invaluable.

This is a work channeled from higher places, through Bartholomew

James

Last edited by bartholomew : 08-07-2021 at 11:50 AM.