Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-07-2022, 09:02 AM
Pathfinder

Maybe I am wrong? Help and guidance ... please

In this lifetime. My father was a garden-variety piece of ****. to mention a few things, he would ask my mother for a divorce and then back down. However, each time he would run my mother through hell, one time, he kidnapped my sister and me (with full knowledge of his family) and made mom suffer.

At another time, he *Sorry, deleted* because "they hindered his plans" even though I had managed to get pet sitters (after begging his brother, my uncle), and then, he boasted of the deed for years afterwards.

My sister is an ENT, and at some point of her school, she faced a bunch of deadbeats who were planning on raping and beating her. We knew, and my father said: "good! I hope they do it so your sister learns that she has to obey me". Of course, I did everything to manipulate him (and I did and saved my sister AND my mother) as they were staying together and both at risk.

There are three jewels of how he was like for us. Of course, he was wonderful to friends and HIS blood family. Due to many things happening we got rid of him and he died alone. As he wanted. He was the type of man who would believe anything any "spiritual" healer would tell him, it did not matter if it was crazy or hazardous to one's health.

He would "feed" mom things to "exorcise her" because "she was friends with a ***** who wanted his body" and I saw my mother convulse while sleeping... IDK you could do that.

Anywho, my mother currently is dying from cancer and liver nash (non-alcoholic cirrhosis) I am sure that he had things to do in this, and I loathe him for many reasons. But

I've always believed that I came to this world to help my mother who, in turn wanted to "save" a soul that had been pleading for help for eons: my father's and that, in the scheme of interactions, it was only us three: my mom, my sister and me.

But now, with mom in the process of transitioning, I worry that I might be wrong and that, all this resentment I feel against him is just because of this lifetime. and in the next one, we are all good.

Also, If I may ask, I do not want to reincarnate. At least not in this earth. which returns me to the idea of us three are part of some sort of "heaven militia"?

can anyone give me knowledge, wisdom, help??