Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 21-10-2013, 06:43 PM
LiveLaughLove

Question Would you go back in time?

I wish I could go back in time and erase all the things I've had to endure and live with. I have so much regret from my childhood that I don't want to live with. I respect people a lot more... and I'd congratulate getting adopted on that part. But I am so suprised that my adopted mom kept me as long as she did. I am now 19, it's been 12 years. I feel like an idiot for the way I treated her from time to time. You just have to learn and grow from your mistakes.
Old 29-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Knower

If you erase the things you regret, then you also erase the lessons you learn from them. It's only by making mistakes that you ever learn to go forward.
Accept that you make mistakes- everyone has a lifetime of things they wish had never happened, but learn from them never to make that mistake again.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLaughLove
I wish I could go back in time and erase all the things I've had to endure and live with. I have so much regret from my childhood that I don't want to live with. I respect people a lot more... and I'd congratulate getting adopted on that part. But I am so suprised that my adopted mom kept me as long as she did. I am now 19, it's been 12 years. I feel like an idiot for the way I treated her from time to time. You just have to learn and grow from your mistakes.

LiveLaughLove - Sure I would. I would love to go back in time and change so many of the decisions I made that resulted in pain. I always wonder what would have been 'if only' but the past is not for me to change. I can't. I accept the mistakes I've made and learned from them. I think that's what I am suppose to do on my particular path in life. It was not suppose to be an easy ride. These days I'm much more cautious and contemplative after being on some rough trails in life. You never know though what's around the corner.

Blackraven
Old 03-11-2013, 04:05 AM
Ascender

I can't think of a single thing about going back in time to "correct", that wouldn't have a negative consequence. For example, I never figured out the cause of my chronic acne problems until I was 24 years old. The cause was my sluggish liver and I had to do a lot of liver/gallbladder flushes to flush out my stones and I finally cured my acne 100%. If I had that knowledge when I was 11 years old when I first started getting chronic acne, then that would have solved the one thing that led me to vigorously research natural health and cures at the age of 22 when my chronic acne got the worst ever. It led me to getting my childhood 11 amalgam (mercury) dental fillings removed from my mouth at the age of 22. I probably wouldn't have gotten them removed otherwise. That saved me from continual mercury toxicity effects AND saved my future daughter (who I had at the age of 26) also saved her from mercury toxicity effects as well. I breastfed her for a long time too and I know that the mercury would have been concentrated in my breast milk, if I still had those mercury dental fillings. That's just one example :)
Old 10-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Richy100

I'd like to go back in time and meet my ancestors.
I wouldn't try and change anything though.
I think we have to live with what's happened in the past whether it's good or bad.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:45 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah
If you erase the things you regret, then you also erase the lessons you learn from them. It's only by making mistakes that you ever learn to go forward.
Accept that you make mistakes- everyone has a lifetime of things they wish had never happened, but learn from them never to make that mistake again.

This is true. Anyone that did something like this would end up being a totally different person. That said, sometimes it's not always such a bad idea.

The best thing to do is be a better person now.
Old 12-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Master

Some believe you can use a teq. of astral projection to go back in time , but you cant change any thing .
Old 04-02-2014, 04:57 PM
GrungeLuv2014

I'd go back to 1990 in Seattle, Washington.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:02 PM
n2mec

Some say going back you just make other mistakes, wonder if that applies to stock market too?
Old 04-02-2014, 08:07 PM
Master

I would be sorely tempted, if given the choice, to go back to my conception and make it not happen. I was born with several major illnesses and my whole life has been negatively shaped by them. The world and I might both have been better without each other. But I suspect, the way fate seem to work, that my tampering would only have made things even worse for everybody. And that goes for all kinds of travel into the past. If you think things went bad as they did, just wait and see what you might end up with being responsible for changing the world into.

If on the other hand I was allowed and able to go on a small discrete non-tampering visit to the past, I wish I could have walked through the streets of Constantinople before it fell in 1453. It is an antique city and a culture since then lost.