Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-03-2021, 01:41 PM
Master

Manifesting functions odd and weird

Hii all,

Often when I try to manifest, first the creation goes in reverse. Like things have to sort out. And then it often isn’t even what I intended.

Like I try to manifest a person. A woman. And first a lot of woman leave my life. Then when the manifestation comes forward, it’s a man lol.

Like how odd is that?

Much kindness
Old 27-03-2021, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii all,

Often when I try to manifest, first the creation goes in reverse. Like things have to sort out. And then it often isn’t even what I intended.

Like I try to manifest a person. A woman. And first a lot of woman leave my life. Then when the manifestation comes forward, it’s a man lol.

Like how odd is that?

Much kindness

Manifestation takes positive thought and action. If you want a thing think about it in a positive light, love will draw it to you.. Amen
Old 28-03-2021, 03:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Manifestation takes positive thought and action. If you want a thing think about it in a positive light, love will draw it to you.. Amen

Haha I can’t manifest with real love. I can only manifest with feeling. Real love isn’t an issue. It isn’t obstructed. It’s just flowing. And that is most stressful at times
Old 29-03-2021, 07:07 AM
Elfin

LOL.... What are you like ?... Could only happen to you !!!!!!!!!!
But on a serious note... And as frustrating as it can be , you are only given, at each moment in time , what is needed at that particular moment in your life...
Now I know you may have been "manifesting" a certain young lady towards you...
But before that happens... A male influence is needed in your life before that happens...in Order for it to happen...
..... With love X...
Old 29-03-2021, 07:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
LOL.... What are you like ?... Could only happen to you !!!!!!!!!!
But on a serious note... And as frustrating as it can be , you are only given, at each moment in time , what is needed at that particular moment in your life...
Now I know you may have been "manifesting" a certain young lady towards you...
But before that happens... A male influence is needed in your life before that happens...in Order for it to happen...
..... With love X...

Thanks Elfin, yes that may be true.

Much kindness
Old 29-03-2021, 07:32 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Thanks Elfin, yes that may be true.

Much kindness
...It's like I keep saying...
... We cannot run before we can walk !!!
... Although I fully appreciate your eagerness..
... I have no patience , being a lion !!!!
... One day at a time Cosmic..
... Tomorrow is another day , with new adventures...
Old 29-03-2021, 08:51 AM
Administrator
Manifestation is done by positive thought, as others have said but if your mindset is not on it, cut it down to bite sized pieces,
Slowly wins the race as they say,
but remember Spirit will only give you, what you can deal with at any given time

Namaste
Old 04-04-2021, 08:06 AM
Master

Thanks both!

Native spirit, do you have any experience manifesting?
Old 04-04-2021, 10:29 AM
Administrator
I have in the past as of now no im always in too much pain to focus

Namaste
Old 05-04-2021, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Manifestation is done by positive thought, as others have said but if your mindset is not on it, cut it down to bite sized pieces,
Slowly wins the race as they say,
but remember Spirit will only give you, what you can deal with at any given time

Namaste
Cool, I just discovered the same thing.
I keep trying to manifest contentment and fail miserably with great frustration for days. I give up and accept boredom, and manifest contentment in 5 minutes with just a tiny little annoyance that was so little that it was actually helpful. Like a course correction.
Slow and steady wins the race for sure.