Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-03-2021, 10:14 AM
Master

A new ability

Because of the expansion of my awareness, I am aware even when I sleep. Now I have found that I have a new ability, I can self induce a state of sleep that lets me have OBEs.

I noticed that there is a pre-stage before falling sleep, this stage is preparing you for falling asleep. It feels like you are drifting away. I found out that if you relax and tell your body to relax ( not with words, it's about the intention ), in short time you will reach that pre-stage. I set the intention to remain awake, so last night I found myself as a point of awareness in my body. My physical body was vibrating and it felt heavy. I was sleeping on a side.

My whole body was vibrating, this point of awareness that I was, was located in my forhead area. After 20-30 seconds noticing this, I freaked out, it's the first time I was able to do this so we are scared of the unknown. This whole experience happened when I decided that's time to sleep, no later on in the night.

These vibrations feel like being electricity buzzing all over the body.
Old 21-03-2021, 05:11 PM
Master
Yes I try and 'hold that moment' thatman - just before going too deep, if I do go too deep, I check myself I bring myself back to that moment of good/better connection...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-03-2021, 09:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Because of the expansion of my awareness, I am aware even when I sleep. Now I have found that I have a new ability, I can self induce a state of sleep that lets me have OBEs.

I noticed that there is a pre-stage before falling sleep, this stage is preparing you for falling asleep. It feels like you are drifting away. I found out that if you relax and tell your body to relax ( not with words, it's about the intention ), in short time you will reach that pre-stage. I set the intention to remain awake, so last night I found myself as a point of awareness in my body. My physical body was vibrating and it felt heavy. I was sleeping on a side.

My whole body was vibrating, this point of awareness that I was, was located in my forhead area. After 20-30 seconds noticing this, I freaked out, it's the first time I was able to do this so we are scared of the unknown. This whole experience happened when I decided that's time to sleep, no later on in the night.

These vibrations feel like being electricity buzzing all over the body.
At least as a beginner, you get better results after a few hours of sleep. There's nothing to be afraid of (at least nobody who had one lived to tell about it ... kidding! )
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 22-03-2021, 10:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Yes I try and 'hold that moment' thatman - just before going too deep, if I do go too deep, I check myself I bring myself back to that moment of good/better connection...

You just set the intention to have an OBE and let your body fall asleep.
Old 22-03-2021, 10:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
At least as a beginner, you get better results after a few hours of sleep. There's nothing to be afraid of (at least nobody who had one lived to tell about it ... kidding! )

Yes, this is what I've been doing but I have reached this stage that I know that you can have an OBE right away though maybe I am adjusting to this new thing.

It's so incredible to be a point of awareness floating within the body or just a little bit above it. The body feels like an avatar.

I know, it's only the fear of the unknown, every time I had a new experience like this, I freaked out and I called for Christ, I always do this.
Old 22-03-2021, 10:35 AM
Master
You'll be fine thatman, we keep learning, we are 'always learning' - you are probably more advanced than most here, and on the planet, you've been through so much - I got gentle tickly calves again last night soon after trying to sleep, and left side of my body froze later as I woke up... But ive been busy with my UK church regeneration project, and not paying attention to AP in preparation, thought and intention...

Gentle tickly calves this time, as in a gentle reminder I'm to do something - just added a sarcastic message in my diary - when this happens again 'try lifting out' - it means something, and 'I will learn' - because lol I keep forgetting to lift out zzz...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 22-03-2021, 04:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
You'll be fine thatman, we keep learning, we are 'always learning' - you are probably more advanced than most here, and on the planet, you've been through so much - I got gentle tickly calves again last night soon after trying to sleep, and left side of my body froze later as I woke up... But ive been busy with my UK church regeneration project, and not paying attention to AP in preparation, thought and intention...

Gentle tickly calves this time, as in a gentle reminder I'm to do something - just added a sarcastic message in my diary - when this happens again 'try lifting out' - it means something, and 'I will learn' - because lol I keep forgetting to lift out zzz...

I have my ups and downs, @one-light, still human here

It can be scary, I know it very well. How far I pushed the "limits", ha ha ha, if you would know, it's like walking blind on the edge of a canyon. I do this of my own choice. I never did rituals or things like that, I had no teacher or something like that, never ever, all I did is to reach deeper and deeper within myself.

I see, well, it's like this, it depends on what you focus on, but you still can leave in the back of your mind things you wish to come alive in day to day life.

You are part of a church project?
Old 22-03-2021, 08:39 PM
Master
Working on the church project thatman - got it all ready recently, all the text and images - emailed 30 churches only today, to see if I get support if I continue setting it up, to try and get more people through the doors for a hour - not holding my breath same as the Stay Strong posters I designed and put on forums, re viruses - then asked if anyone would like to do the same in their town, zero support, as in taking them to shops, although I thank those who supported me in messages on here - so anyway I'll see how it goes -10 of the churches ive emailed, are spiritual ones in the UK so 'you would think' - there'll be support, but we'll see...

Youngsters here local to me, are so into spiritual, not particularly religious but the spirit - they are intrigued to know - so its all about 'presentation' and getting them interested - and God doesn't want his churches closing - I got this information from the Holy Spirit - you'd think i'd be able to sort AP out faster/regular again as before, it'll happen...

Its a new way for me, I miss those vibrations, as in the key ready for lift off - new things to learn there, those vibes and rocking were amazing...

Last edited by one-light : 23-03-2021 at 08:29 AM.
Old 22-03-2021, 08:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, this is what I've been doing but I have reached this stage that I know that you can have an OBE right away though maybe I am adjusting to this new thing.

It's so incredible to be a point of awareness floating within the body or just a little bit above it. The body feels like an avatar.

I know, it's only the fear of the unknown, every time I had a new experience like this, I freaked out and I called for Christ, I always do this.

I agree. With some practice, you can do it almost every time, in a matter of a few minutes.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 22-03-2021, 09:44 PM
Experiencer
Desire.
Faith.
Self-Suggestion.
Persistance.
Sub-Conscious Mind.
Decision.
Courage.
Positive Thinking.

If one has a burning desire to open up to a bigger picture of reality, and see beyond the 'veil'...

The problem it's not going to be having the 'right' scientifique technique and binaureal beats, and just "practice more" type of advice. Sorry but that's not true.

It's going to be at the root of your being level and subconscious mind, that the deeper behind the scenes problem going on that one has to be truly honest with himself/herself in order to really change it.