Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 20-03-2021, 01:42 AM
Master

Mooji: Your Thoughts Become Your Reality

If I hadn't heard his voice, I could've thought it were an Abraham-Hicks session ... I was tempted to post this on Miss Hepburn's Abraham's quotes thread.
00:47 it's in the mind of the perceiver as you
00:51 change internally you change your world
01:46 nisargadatta
01:47 maharaj in one satsang
02:24 you're not experiencing suffering
02:27 you are suffering you're experiencing
02:54 the thing is not out there is the way
02:57 you are perceiving that
02:58 that shapes the way that you experience
03:00 it
03:14 and you understand that your world is
03:17 shaped by your thinking
03:22 it's lived from inside out it's not from
03:25 outside in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=2BZ4mxAtE6c
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-03-2021, 01:47 AM
Master
Life lived from the inside out. I agree with that. Amen
Old 20-03-2021, 03:39 AM
Excellent thread!

Oh, Mooji's great.
Papaji, Mooji, Gangaji, Robert Adams---all students of Ramana Maharshi!

Jesus' messages - so LOA.

Ramana Maharshi and Nisargadatta were contemporaries
in the tradition Advaita Vedanta. Yes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-03-2021, 03:52 AM
Master

"Be As You Are" by Sri Ramana Maharshi, can be previewed here:
link

//books.google.com/books?id=VtAvJ3y57MoC&pg=PT16&lpg=PT16&dq=sahaja+s thiti+vs.+swarupa&source=bl&ots=ZJhrtiBbAY&sig=ACf U3U1I12v1GvM0y2j-o18A8DAhB48PSg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjFpbvKoL3vAhV BF6wKHYToDN8Q6AEwBXoECAEQAw#v=onepage&q=sahaja%20s thiti%20vs.%20swarupa&f=false
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-03-2021, 09:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
If I hadn't heard his voice, I could've thought it were an Abraham-Hicks session ... I was tempted to post this on Miss Hepburn's Abraham's quotes thread.
00:47 it's in the mind of the perceiver as you
00:51 change internally you change your world
01:46 nisargadatta
01:47 maharaj in one satsang
02:24 you're not experiencing suffering
02:27 you are suffering you're experiencing
02:54 the thing is not out there is the way
02:57 you are perceiving that
02:58 that shapes the way that you experience
03:00 it
03:14 and you understand that your world is
03:17 shaped by your thinking
03:22 it's lived from inside out it's not from
03:25 outside in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=2BZ4mxAtE6c

I've been studying these guys ( Mooji, Nisagardatta, Rupert Spira, Ramana Maharasi, Neville Goddard ) for some time but one can not really understand without the realisation of the Self. I always find it fascinating when what they say I already heard from within myself, this is how I know they are true. You see, there's one Supreme Source so the teachings more or less are alike, it's all coming from within.
Old 20-03-2021, 11:47 AM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I always find it fascinating when what they say I already heard from within myself,
this is how I know they are true. You see, there's one Supreme Source so the teachings more or less are alike,
it's all coming from within.
I know, right -it rings true, as they say.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-03-2021, 08:17 PM
Master

Quote:
I've been studying these guys ( Mooji, Nisagardatta, Rupert Spira, Ramana Maharasi, Neville Goddard ) for some time but one can not really understand without the realisation of the Self. I always find it fascinating when what they say I already heard from within myself, this is how I know they are true. You see, there's one Supreme Source so the teachings more or less are alike, it's all coming from within.

Your belief that "there's one Supreme Source" comes from your inner guidance, or you learned that before, form a book, a guru, or your own thinking?

I agree with comparing what others say with what you already learned from inside. Getting confirmation from inside, for something you had learned before, may actually not be areal confirmation, but a distortion of your inner guidance to match what you already believe. It happens.

I don't agree with "one can not really understand without the realisation of the Self". To me, terms like "realization of the Self", "awakening", and such mean nothing. Without denigrating anybody, nor anything, I think that there is a lot of misunderstanding from many of the "teachers" and "gurus" that promote them. I advise against them, but surely everybody should follow only their own inner guidance on this too.
Old 21-03-2021, 01:54 AM
Master

Quote:
one can not really understand without the realisation of the Self. I always find it fascinating when what they say I already heard from within myself, this is how I know they are true. You see, there's one Supreme Source so the teachings more or less are alike, it's all coming from within.

Right on, ThatMan. All truths are the same at heart.

Meister Eckhart — 'Theologians may quarrel, but the mystics of the world speak the same language.'
Old 21-03-2021, 02:21 AM
Master
The universal message is the same for all enlightened ones. LOVE. Amen
Old 21-03-2021, 10:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Your belief that "there's one Supreme Source" comes from your inner guidance, or you learned that before, form a book, a guru, or your own thinking?

I agree with comparing what others say with what you already learned from inside. Getting confirmation from inside, for something you had learned before, may actually not be areal confirmation, but a distortion of your inner guidance to match what you already believe. It happens.

I don't agree with "one can not really understand without the realisation of the Self". To me, terms like "realization of the Self", "awakening", and such mean nothing. Without denigrating anybody, nor anything, I think that there is a lot of misunderstanding from many of the "teachers" and "gurus" that promote them. I advise against them, but surely everybody should follow only their own inner guidance on this too.

There is only one I AM, one God, manifesting Itself in infinite ways.

I slowly move beyond the beliefs of the world, it all started with me thinking God is in the sky to realising God is within.

That's how you see things, realization of the Self simply means knowing who you are not who you think you are, but maybe this is how I view it. I base my words on what I get from within myself.

It's the mind who puts things in a way that it makes sense for the mind, but there's a absolute liberation where one attains the Mind of God.