Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 30-12-2020, 04:38 PM
Master
Full Moon Or Something Else?

Not sure,but i decided to give it a shot.From yesterday,i started to feel ''calmed' and 'balanced'.
At first i thought it was me,but today i noticed the same thing to some relatives of mine.I don't know what is it,but it feels good.

Anyone else on the same page?
Old 30-12-2020, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Not sure,but i decided to give it a shot.From yesterday,i started to feel ''calmed' and 'balanced'.
At first i thought it was me,but today i noticed the same thing to some relatives of mine.I don't know what is it,but it feels good.

Yes.. I love the full moon. Always feels great to do yoga around the days of a full moon. Makes me feel alive but in a calm way.
Old 31-12-2020, 06:01 AM
Elfin

... ABSOLUTELY.... The moon has so many powers.... It was beautiful yesterday, on my way to hospital.. about 8.30 am...and the sun was still rising , and the moon was still setting.... And it was SO big... I literally could not take my eyes off it... So beautiful and magical.....
Old 31-12-2020, 02:22 PM
Master
Yes it was beautiful.I love moon power as well.
Old 31-12-2020, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
... ABSOLUTELY.... The moon has so many powers.... It was beautiful yesterday, on my way to hospital.. about 8.30 am...and the sun was still rising , and the moon was still setting.... And it was SO big... I literally could not take my eyes off it... So beautiful and magical.....
Why to the hospital.What's wrong?Aren't you ok now?
Old 28-01-2021, 08:51 AM

To what seems moon has great powers, it also has the particularity to make the fluids go up in our body like the tides...
Old 04-02-2021, 04:05 AM
Seeker

I agree. I feel the same way whenever there is a full moon. There's just something about it that seems to activate something within and makes feel more powerful and alive.
Old 04-02-2021, 05:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax

I had a week,where i had a feeling,this is nice,just to lye in bed.

I don't think it's the full moon,just dessert,before main course,

as energies changed in November and where the sun was awakening.

The sun is awakening with ‘solar storms’ that could affect Earth

Then we had a conjunction on the 21st.

Some noteworthy changes happening planetary wise.

Also worth paying attention to solar flares and geomagnetic storms.
Old 22-02-2021, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin

One of the best experiences I had during a Full Moon was during an eclipse. The Moon was a deep red and slowly disappeared turning everything pitch dark. What enhanced the experience was I was alone on a small mountain top.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-02-2021, 11:24 PM
Guide

yeah, the full moon can bring on some intense feelings