Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-02-2021, 06:44 AM
Master

Retiring and ap

Hi all, I am thinking about retiring within the next few months as I have had enough of working.
For those who have retired do you find ap easier and you ap more often as you have a lot more time to put in the work to ap. By not working there is less stress, work pressures and not having to get up early to go to work.
Old 01-03-2021, 07:15 PM
AbodhiSky

i think it would be easier as one has more free time to do the various practices that help to make it happen
Old 01-03-2021, 08:01 PM
Master

Thanks AbodhiSky
I intend to resign in May. I want to have my covid injections first.
I am looking forward not having to think about work and to put more time in ap.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:39 PM
Experiencer
Congrats for your retirement astralsuzy!

Please do daily walks in nature for about an hour because you're going to feel so amazingly good everyday just for doing that habit.

Drive to new locations, and do new walking routes from there everyday.

Travel and Explore like never before

Albert Einstein "Daily Walk" was sacred for him.

--

Can you please tell me what is your daily routine, what technique are you using right now, and how well has been working for you?
Old 05-03-2021, 06:19 AM
Master

Thank you SpiritualFreedom. I am counting the weeks to go by to retire. Going for walks in nature is a great idea. If makes me feel good being with nature. I will be going for walks with my husband.
I have slackened off a lot with ap. I will get back into it. I am practicing but I have to keep persevering with it to work and to be determined that it will work. When I ap again I will let you know my method.
Old 26-03-2021, 02:57 AM
Master

Hi all, I have no excuses not to ap. I decided to retire now. Today is my last day of work. I am very happy.
I will let you know of my progress.
Old 26-03-2021, 06:48 AM
Experiencer
I go to bed at 9:30pm.

I go out of body exploration at 2:00am.

I go to wake up at 5:00am.

Success it's not about the techniques/strategy/time.

I would say it's about changing the inner self-image , in the subconscious mind.

You do that by self-suggestion and daily repetition mixed by emotion in order to change it. Plain unemotional thoughts won't do nothing. Lack of persistance won't do nothing. Mere Hoping/Wishing won't do nothing.

You have to REALLY change!

Remember this: We are the Masters of our Fate, the Captains of our Souls, BECAUSE we have the power to control our thoughts

The Subconsciousness is the secret link between the beginning of all the "miracles".

It's not easy to change that subconsciousness at the root level, and that self-image, but that's the secret.

Robert Monroe at the beginning of his books series, his strategy to achieve out of body expieriences were very complex and took a lot of time.

But then, in the latest years of his life, he had the "Quick Roll-Out Method" at 2:00.

Why that happened?

Because the Self-Image of his Subconscious Mind was changed.

Thats why the "Quick Roll-Out Method" worked extremlly effectivelly for him.

Think that for a moment