Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-02-2021, 08:12 AM
Master
EN

Something else i forgot to share.It happened some years before when the whole 'awakening' thing started to unfold for me.

A relative of mine asked me to put some thermal cream on her back and spread it.
As i was pouring the cream,it formed the word letters EN.

In my language it means many things.For example the word 'energy'-ενέργεια.

εν-εργεια.(wich means something like in-motion).Hope you get my point.Almost like the english in.

Anyway.It freaked me out,and i found an excuse to leave.It was a really nasty period for me cause i was avoiding my own family,in order to keep them away from my energies.

Pretty crazy stuff.(lol)
Old 20-02-2021, 08:27 AM
Master
Also in my language we spell the number ONE,as ΕΝΑ.
ΕΝ-Α

My gut instinct tells me that the letters are pointing to something that it's 'inner'.
The inmost representation of something.

Sorry that i can't find the right words to use.
Old 21-02-2021, 12:45 AM
Experiencer

It makes me think of panentheism and to en, the All, the One.
Old 21-02-2021, 06:37 AM
Master
Yes.Just now i was trying to find something on wiki and i stumbled upon this.
''Ενωσις''.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henosis

It has a link for ''TO EN'',describing it as the monad,source.
Old 21-02-2021, 12:57 PM
irisa

Hi,

nice dream...i love ´puzzles´ like this one..

Maybe both energy and TO EN are in place here.

An awakening brings someone in touch with his/her real Self. (the One...?)

The thermal cream (healing) on the back forming EN: made me think of awakening...Kundalini...energy...The road to one self...

Makes me think of a dream i had many years ago, while my awakening. Have to look it up...
Old 21-02-2021, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi,

nice dream...i love ´puzzles´ like this one..

Maybe both energy and TO EN are in place here.

An awakening brings someone in touch with his/her real Self. (the One...?)

The thermal cream (healing) on the back forming EN: made me think of awakening...Kundalini...energy...The road to one self...

Makes me think of a dream i had many years ago, while my awakening. Have to look it up...
Actually it wasn't a dream,and it happened for real.
Thanks for the input anyway.
Old 21-02-2021, 06:00 PM
Master

@lomax:

I'd suggest not to try to interpret that sign intellectually, but to ask your inner guidance for interpretation.

Go into a light trance, ask for the interpretation of that sign / situation, and pick the first word that comes to your mind.

You can share what you find, but nobody can tell you if it's right or not. If there is something in that sign, only you can know what.

There may be nothing in it, no answer is still an answer. I learned that when I inquire, and I don't get an answer, it means that my question doesn't make sense, or that it isn't the right time for it, as I wouldn't understand the answer.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-02-2021, 07:00 PM
Master
Thanks for the input.Signs had become part of my everyday routine for a long time now.
This particular one happened 4-5 years before.
Old 21-02-2021, 07:04 PM
Experiencer

The panentheism wiki has a good bit about it, too.

Ancient Greek philosophy
The religious beliefs of Neoplatonism can be regarded as panentheistic. Plotinus taught that there was an ineffable transcendent God ("the One", to En, τὸ Ἕν) of which subsequent realities were emanations. From "the One" emanates the Divine Mind (Nous, Νοῦς) and the Cosmic Soul (Psyche, Ψυχή). In Neoplatonism the world itself is God (according to Plato's Timaeus 37). This concept of divinity is associated with that of the Logos (Λόγος), which had originated centuries earlier with Heraclitus (c. 535–475 BC). The Logos pervades the cosmos, whereby all thoughts and all things originate, or as Heraclitus said: "He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one." Neoplatonists such as Iamblichus attempted to reconcile this perspective by adding another hypostasis above the original monad of force or Dunamis (Δύναμις). This new all-pervasive monad encompassed all creation and its original uncreated emanations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panentheism
Old 22-02-2021, 07:12 AM
Master
It's very interesting.Thanks for the share.