Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-01-2021, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzhang
I'm very curious about your powers!

In Chinese Medicine the time at which one wakes up during the night is related to an organ of the body.
Each organ has its "time slot" which can help to understand a dysfunction in your body.
I was told 3 am is when the liver is cleansing. So take Milk Thistle at night.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-02-2021, 01:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking

Heard say by a guru that 3am was a highly spiritual hr. And if you woke up then dont go back to sleep. Meditate! Id agree one of my most.mind blowing experiences happened rite after that and i didnt even no how to meditate at the time. I Still suck at it. Noisy mind here. But its quiter when i first wake up.

And Me Tooo! i also thought the bad people didnt need to know these things when i first started finding things. Thats why jesus spoke in parables in the bible. Rite?
Or maybe it was so we awaken in our own time. When the time is rite for each of us to do so.
But its been writen about in pretty good detail all threw history. And even more plainly now. (Im not a reader, i heard about it in video) 1000s of them. Ive been searching hard. To hard maybe. But anyway.
So maybe they cant see it. It just looks like nonsence to them. ( it did to me at first) maybe we are just a bunch of nutts in there eyes.
( thats what my friends think of me lol) Or maybe its just a balancing act between good and bad. Maybe its time for more good to be added.
Shifting the earth to a higher frequency, or density. Im still trying to figure it all out. I know im willing to listen to things i wouldnt have just a couple of months ago. And it makes since now.
It seems its time for me to do so. Because ive sure been finding a lot lately.

Ive um, had things happen in the past. Major life changeing things. But its taken 9 years of searching. And only.in the last two to start to find answers that would fills in the blanks as to why and how. And to
finally come to some understanding of what happened and how to get back there. And do it again. Now why so easy at times and hard at others. Thats got me to looking at everything.
Its like the 3am thing. Im looking into astrology now as i think thats why its so easy for me at times. It poped up and someone made it make since. And no im not talking about my daily horscope. If you dig deep enough you find out these things go back 1000s if years. And may very well be rite. We just lost the information.
Hehe. Like Spirals ive seen in cave rock art. All over the world. I had to pull over on the side of the road yesterday when a guy mentioned in a video i was listening to somthing about a yogo talking about spirals in spirals and the center. Wow.

Old 27-02-2021, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity
Heard say by a guru that 3am was a highly spiritual hr.

Its like the 3am thing. Im looking into astrology now as i think thats why its so easy for me at times. It popped up and someone made it make since. And no im not talking about my daily horoscope. If you dig deep enough you find out these things go back 1000s if years. And may very well be rite. We just lost the information.
Hehe. Like Spirals ive seen in cave rock art. All over the world. I had to pull over on the side of the road yesterday when a guy mentioned in a video i was listening to somthing about a yogi talking about spirals in spirals and the center. Wow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exmbuX1NffU

Well then, you will really enjoy this youtube Docu movie - talk about the stars and the interconnectedness!!!
Don't let the title deter you ...this is very deep till the end...using Kepler's equations that NASA uses to day.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2021, 12:44 AM
Seeker

I've had frightening experiences at the time 3am, but that's because I was young, and didn't know better, I had my consciousness on loud speaker.
But that's not the important part. The thing is during the day, there is a lot more activity going on, and most people are awake, their consciousness are flowing around. While at 3am most people are asleep, activity is low, its more quiet, so your consciousness can be more aware if you're awake of certain energies, other beings/entities, etc...
Old 09-06-2022, 12:02 PM
Newbie ;)

I've been waking in the night for a while now. Some nights I know I just have to use the bathroom. Other nights it's clear that something else is going on. I know eating habits can influence this. Things like eating large meals or sugars at night can cause waking up at odd hours. On the other hand, some spiritual things happen during these times for sure.

I've been waking up between 2-4am variously. I told the spirits if they woke me up, I'd do the work. So a few nights ago I woke up about 3am and had all this information flowing through my head like a dream but in words. I wrote it all down. Didn't know what some words meant so looked them up the next day. I believe this is called Automatic-writing.

I'll have to push myself to meditate if this happens again. I've been meditating more lately and curious to see/feel/understand the significance of the night. Calmness of the mind plays a role for sure.
Old 28-02-2023, 09:58 PM
Seeker

I have a map if you are interested in timing it out for yourself personally.