Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-03-2021, 03:24 AM
Master
Want to talk with God then embrace the positive energies and discard the negative energies. God is love. I am love too. Love attracts. Amen
Old 21-03-2021, 04:58 AM
Master
LOA, It is far better to allow things to happen naturally rather than stressing about things like LOA. Nature has a purpose be one with that purpose. And don't forget God's just right nextdoor in the supernatural, how good is that. Love is what we naturally are, our connection to nature is love. Now let me ask you, wouldn't it be better allowing things to come to you naturally?, rather than stressing over things like LOA?. Quite naturally, if you deserve it, youll get it, and love says your worth every cent. The greater the love the more you have easy. Just let it be natural, this makes it easier by working on one thing only, love. That's it, LOA for dummies. Amen
Old 23-03-2021, 03:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Please, don't leave out with a brilliant, magnificent Mind, the creator of genius and
and a boundless Sacred Heart....with unquenchable compassion.
(And did not get that from any book.)
hhhh.. if the whole world was like you, we'd all be in bliss right now.
Old 23-03-2021, 04:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
God is a positive force, to connect with God you must be positive too. Love is the energy that attracts, be that, LOA. Amen
I agree infact for so long that I even forgot why I agree. Nowadays I just believe this cause I always had. But I haven't even felt 1 ounce of love here in all of this effort. But I do see some progress towards love, at the very least. So I can't be all that pessimistic.
Old 23-03-2021, 04:31 AM
Master
(frustration/irritation/impatience) I hate that my ability to accurately label the emotion that I am feeling, is limitted and there is allot of innacuracy here. but its accurate enough to provide very interesting emotional feedback when rereading and connecting deeper to what I felt and how I felt and why and what thoughts were there and perspectives. I am beginning to see how my emotions are pulling me towards or pointing me towards a certain direction or perspective or thing or frequency or idea. and its so subtle because its so precise and high frequency and specific and well defined and elaborate. but I'm being pointed there by my emotions. but I'm not yet barely even begun to really uncover it.
(contentment) One thing is for sure. it feels good to feel good.

I see a light penetrating my awareness and splitting appart behind me, stretching outward to the sides. I feel like I am on paradoxical rails, my head hanging on the rails in the center of my brain. Like this life is moving through me in ways that make no sense. Where I am going? I smell a metalic scent around me in the darkness. I fear of what might be there, I am glad I cannot see what is there and that all I smell is just metallic rust. It could be worse, If I knew more. It is a good thing to not know sometimes. Since I cannot do anything about my fate. I have already suffered enough to know not to fight it.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 23-03-2021 at 05:21 AM.
Old 27-03-2021, 04:51 AM
Master
I cannot realise Source Consciousness if I do not feel good emotionally.
If I do not feel good, I cannot know what I will realise when I will feel good.
I know that meditation helps me to feel good.
If nothing else, I can meditate just to feel good.
Old 27-03-2021, 05:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I cannot realise Source Consciousness if I do not feel good emotionally.
If I do not feel good, I cannot know what I will realise when I will feel good.
I know that meditation helps me to feel good.
If nothing else, I can meditate just to feel good.

Love your personal insight. I'm amazed. You got it. Love feels good. wise and good to see all in one. Amen
Old 03-04-2021, 01:00 PM
Master
Many hopeful thoughts, but hard to reach hopefulness, even hard to reach contentment. So I thought I'd line them up too. Also, if boredom is 8. and contentment is 7. Then Wonder is 7.5? haha. Anyway... Maybe I even need some wonder to help me reach contentment. Cause I even find it difficult to be bored sometimes. Maybe I should even add boredom in there. Maybe... But atleast contentment, just weird that there is so few contentment, compared to hopefulness. Thought it would be allot more.

7. Contentment
Abraham also a simulation program.
Wait... We are making a simulation inside of a simulation.
Well it is pretty obvious, if I squeeze my eyes for a while, I can see the fractals very clearly.
It is pretty soothing actually. It feels like it is healing my brain. The hypnagogic imagery feels like a soothing brain massage of light. Like, I have created the simulation and I am now able to rest at peace.
Ok daniel sounds like a frog sometimes a little bit! And I accidentally wrote that as a little bot. Can frogs be robotic?
I mean, who cares, I am robotic. I got a freaking fractaline simulation behind my eyes. I got a skeleton. Damn, everyone is already waaaaaaay ahead of me.
And instead look for God where God is.

Atleast I am free from even trying to change reality.
To something that feels good.
It woulden't change the ever change.
Ok, I have to stop trying.
But ofcourse, meditate to have no thought. Then feel my way to what feels good.
I can just allow.
Awareness of nothingness.
Oh we deliberately deny who we are as God. And then experience eachother as real/seperate from ourselves.
This sounds good.
I am going to watch some videos and pretend like I don't care about God for a while.
Maybe I should put a reminder that says "I lost my memory on purpose." That way I don't have to keep searching for it.
The worst part is, I actually think I have finally found some accurate consistent truth. I shoulden't even be happy about this, but I am.
The sky is nice.
There are only ever solving solutions.
There are only solutions in the ever dissolving solution for the ever dissolving solution that is of the omni presence of God Absolute.
I know, that is not compassionate...
So when is God going to be revealed? Hmmm... Good question actually. I hope soon. Lol
Meanwhile I enjoy this game that abraham has shared so generously with us.
I remember the good old days, when I believed in all the good things that can possibly exist.
And I believed that this faith was good enough. And the joy that it brings, was good enough.
And just being happy, was good enough.
And just holding on to my unconditional joy was good enough.
And let everything else just take care of its own.
And hope dreaming the good dream never ends. And that this was good enough.
And that ignoring my fears was good enough. And that it would yield the best result every single time.
That all is well. Always had been and that I was the only one who had yet to realise that. And that I was well on my way to realising it evermore. And that it could only possibly ever get better. Forevermore better and better, ongoingly, only evermore better. And that all things and everything could only forevermore improve, ongoingly.
And then it got better anyway.
And that all of those things that happen to other people are none of my business anyway.
That all is well and all is good. And that all would only improve and getter better forevermore. Ongoingly and steadily forevermore.
And that this innocence that I have would only be supported by all things in all of existence, forevermore.
Good dreams, oh, good dreams.
It was very good for as long as it lasted. And I can dream it forevermore again and again. Forevermore and forevermore ever expandingly. And forevermore forevermore vividly. And colorfully. And tangibly. And smellably. And hearably. And Touchably. Lucidly. Really. Realityly. Realisably. Noticably knowable. Really vividly knowable and realisable. Naturally and effortlessly. Aaah... Good old dreams of mine. Always good old dreams of mine.

My life is good. I can't complain.
I got plenty of leaway.
I got plenty to hope for.
I got plenty to wait for. Worth waiting for.
I am just too eager for better times because I know deep down that it will come. It has to.
I think it's ok, that I don't wanna settle for less regarding humanity.
I think it's only natural that I want world peace.
Whoever formed it is pretty good at it.
Probably just exist and be and just be a human space occupation... That was actually funny.
What do you do for a living? What is your greatest passion in life? "oh, I occupy human space." funny.

Well, if God does not exist then awareness of nothingness is a great endeavour.
It is only natural to lose interest if our natural desire is absent. Then we too should naturally be allowed to become absent.
It does provide some purity and clarity and naturality authenticity honesty.
If focusing on nothing clears the thought/mind, and if the thought/mind is the only thing that prevents God realisation. Then this is a great path/way for me. And it does support my happiness. And God is not much of a speaker anyway. So I'll just have to be ok with this atleast for a while. If not forever. I dont care. We'll see in 5 years where we'll be. Whatever. Its all good for me this way. I'll stick to it.
Guess I have a deal here. The human body is happy. As if I am a human body mechanic lol hahaha. Ah well its all good for now.
One thing is for sure. it feels good to feel good.
God help me to understand. Atleast I can ask for help.
Old 03-04-2021, 01:14 PM
Master
Hmmm, this does feel better, it is way easier for me to reach contentment. This actually moves me more, because it is more in the viscinity of where I am habbitually, at a lower emotional set point. I could really feel some sentences tug at my emotions. Resonate. I was able to connect, energetically, in a good way, and feel the visceral release of resistance. A little bit, but it was something atleast! It worked!

I love this whole deal of collecting my own thoughts, and then later on finding benefit from it. I can feel the frequency of these thoughts embedded in the words and it is so because contentment is not too high a frequency for me to relate to.
When I read hopefulness sometimes, it feels almost sarcastic. Because I am nowhere near the vibration of hopefulness. This whole lowering of my yield really helps me get on the ladder. This inspires me to atleast add the emotion of 7.5 wonder on there too! I still have my doubts about 8. boredom tho... But since I am 10. furstrated and 11. overwhelmed so often still, maybe even that will be beneficial. Who knows. Most people even enjoy 9. pessimism, I guess to each their own. I'm sure it's all beneficial at some point, atleast for some being that exists out there. As long as the movie makes it clear in advance that this is the emotion contained therein. Or the text, whatever.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:42 PM
Master
(pessimism) I'm never gonna complete this.
(boredom) Like many other things I'm never gonna do.

(contentment) But the birds still fly around, even tho I don't know why.