Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Maybe I've spent time at both.

So many of us have done exactly that.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-09-2020, 04:20 AM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem Stoner
Hello everyone :)

It is some time now that I find myself drawing towards the crystal child mentality, that has helped me a lot treating myself the right way and knowing my abilities and purposes.

Yet as a human, I still have the need to define and label it all
I can't help but trying to name it as it would help me practice my purposes and inner peace. By now i've very much resonated with the Andromedan traits for example, but I don't wanna be carried by this poor online info as I was'nt yet able to make contacts and that sort of stuff.

What are some sources that help you clarify details regarding your origin/past lives/soul mission?
could a reading or therapy of some kind be helpful? I'm afraid where I live these things only take a religious shape to it and i'm seeking for as much unbiased info as possible.
Thank you!

None of the sources list the unknown place of origin for me.

It is not even listed in My Akashic records.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
None of the sources list the unknown place of origin for me.

It is not even listed in My Akashic records.
Stop searching for it. It will not bring any answer.

Instead, look where you're going ! The journey is what matters.
Old 25-09-2020, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
Stop searching for it. It will not bring any answer.

Instead, look where you're going ! The journey is what matters.
I would like to know where I've come from so I know I far have gone in my journey as to reflect on what has been achieved.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 28-09-2020, 09:06 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
I would like to know where I've come from so I know I far have gone in my journey as to reflect on what has been achieved.
Hi !

Please, do believe me, when I say I completely understand. But what I do know too, is that the eagerness to know, can and will consume you, driving you out of your way.

If you are to know, you will be broughtto the answers you seek. Along the way.

I know, trust me I so know, this is not you want to hear. But I do want to bring you a bit of peace. So please do accept it, as little as it is !

Be well on your travels !

PS : I just wanted to state one thing perfectly clear : I am not telling you you are not to know. I know very little, and that is perfectly fine. Who knows after all, maybe you have to seek what your origins are. Maybe I just posted to make you want it even more ! I just don't know a thing.
Old 28-09-2020, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
Hi !

Please, do believe me, when I say I completely understand. But what I do know too, is that the eagerness to know, can and will consume you, driving you out of your way.

If you are to know, you will be broughtto the answers you seek. Along the way.

I know, trust me I so know, this is not you want to hear. But I do want to bring you a bit of peace. So please do accept it, as little as it is !

Be well on your travels !

PS : I just wanted to state one thing perfectly clear : I am not telling you you are not to know. I know very little, and that is perfectly fine. Who knows after all, maybe you have to seek what your origins are. Maybe I just posted to make you want it even more ! I just don't know a thing.
Thank you Just Tim, I do appreciate your words of wisdom. I feel it is, at least part of my awakening and life challenges to find out who, what, why and where I came from and my soul family group. This I am getting closer and closer to finding out. Each step taken is another step to finding my truth.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 29-09-2020, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Very ambiguous. One test tells me I'm from the Orion Constellation, another from the Plaides. Maybe I've spent time at both.
Yes, this is possible, but no test is necessary if you can just go to planetaryorigin.org or google planetary origin. Read there which one feels most like you. Which one you resonate most with. However this is again frequency based.

So if your soul first incarnation is for example orion and then you live many lifetimes in pleadia then that happens. First incarnation is always strong impression.

That is the theory according to source material. But then again, the source material also mentions that you are not from those places, but that you are making cross connections to those places from your here and now current state of vibrational state of being.

So if your state of being changes, your cross connections change. And this is why basically the entire universe does not matter. Conditions and circumstances don't matter. Only state of being matters. For when you are in alignment with your source of being, this source is source of all beings and you got acces to infinite intelligence. You are not limitted to any particular planet because source is only at the very least unconditional love. And only evermore than it.
For us human beings, the lowest frequency and lowest connection of allowed acces to source that we can experience is of contentment. Then ofcourse the lowest resistant and thus most pinched off state of being is despair and fear and such. However, even the negative resistant self contradictory states of being, exist, because seperation from source is eternally and infinitely impossible. This is why if you are not experiencing at the very least contentment, your experience is always irrelevant to you. Including the thoughts which are of those frequencies are irrelevant.

So whenever you look at information and you feel content or better, emotionally, energy motionally, unconditionally. Then you are resonating at least to some degree with your true original source of being of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

You can even take information that feels like negative emotion, change your perspective of it, to feel positive emotion and then you would find your Source of infinite intelligence's perspective on that information, to the degree that you feel emotionally and energy motionally good.

The reason is simple. Your soul is always in and of pure positive energy. Unconditionally, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions. Your soul can also be called your greater non-physical consciousness. And because your physical being is an inseperable extension of your soul or inner being or greater non-physical consciousness or higher self or spirit, however you wanna call it, this is why you always feel your energy motional relativity to your soul or however you wanna call that, as energy motional relativity, emotional relativity. And since your soul is like the breath of god, an inseperable extension of the True Original God Source of All Creating. Then you can say, you always feel your relativity to God Source. But this inseperable connection is not conditional. It is unconditional, energy motional and emotional. Vibrational.

So every thought you think vibrates and draws to it other thoughts of similar frequency. When those thoughts are not in alignment with your own soul/greater non-physical consciousness, and its greater knowing that it always holds purely for you regarding you and everything in your life, then you experience negative emotion, which is an indicator of resistance. The reason it is an indicator of resistance, is again, because your soul / greater non-physical consciousness is always in a powerful state of pure positive energy. Which is more powerful than millions who are not. So in a sense, you could say in somewhat inaccurate words that your soul is more powerful than you are, even tho your soul is actually the fullness of all that you truely are, physical and non-physical.

And that is why simply meditating and letting go of any and all self contradictory thought, naturally allows oneself to physically and consciously enter a greater state of allowed connection, (because you cannot become more connected then you already are to your source of being) and thus come into more aligned state of natural and effortless greater allowed well-being, and greater allowed receptivity to your own greater knowing.
Which results naturally and effortlessly in greater life of contentment (atleast) and more unconditional joy and love and freedom and appreciation and knowledge and empowerment (at best). Unconditional, not because conditions are bad, but because when you are allowing your unconditional alignment, then those conditions naturally and effortlessly become as good as they can possible be. Which from a conditional physical human perspective is joy love and bliss, and higher frequencies usually result in quasi-physical states of being(this is at a loss for words that may or may not do it justice), not because they are less physical, but because they are higher in density of pure positive energy and higher in dimension. So it becomes undetectable from the human physical format perspective.

But even if you experience any negative emotion, the only reason that happens is because you are simply free to create energetically self contradictory thought forms and patterns, as they may even lessen your earthly experience and even manifest negative unwanted conditions, the moment the individual releases those self habbitually practiced and activated energetically self contradictory thought patterns/forms, either through, sleep, meditation or death, then the natural state of well-being is naturally allowed to flow again, unimpeded. Throughout ones entire life. Unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally.

As god and your soul which is like the breath of god, is not limitted to or by any particular condition. It is just forevermore than merely a condition. Ever expandingly. Unbounded. And becoming evermore also through you.
Old 29-09-2020, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Yes, this is possible, but no test is necessary if you can just go to planetaryorigin.org or google planetary origin. Read there which one feels most like you. Which one you resonate most with. However this is again frequency based.

So if your soul first incarnation is for example orion and then you live many lifetimes in pleadia then that happens. First incarnation is always strong impression.

That is the theory according to source material. But then again, the source material also mentions that you are not from those places, but that you are making cross connections to those places from your here and now current state of vibrational state of being.

So if your state of being changes, your cross connections change. And this is why basically the entire universe does not matter. Conditions and circumstances don't matter. Only state of being matters. For when you are in alignment with your source of being, this source is source of all beings and you got acces to infinite intelligence. You are not limitted to any particular planet because source is only at the very least unconditional love. And only evermore than it.
For us human beings, the lowest frequency and lowest connection of allowed acces to source that we can experience is of contentment. Then ofcourse the lowest resistant and thus most pinched off state of being is despair and fear and such. However, even the negative resistant self contradictory states of being, exist, because seperation from source is eternally and infinitely impossible. This is why if you are not experiencing at the very least contentment, your experience is always irrelevant to you. Including the thoughts which are of those frequencies are irrelevant.

So whenever you look at information and you feel content or better, emotionally, energy motionally, unconditionally. Then you are resonating at least to some degree with your true original source of being of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

You can even take information that feels like negative emotion, change your perspective of it, to feel positive emotion and then you would find your Source of infinite intelligence's perspective on that information, to the degree that you feel emotionally and energy motionally good.

The reason is simple. Your soul is always in and of pure positive energy. Unconditionally, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions. Your soul can also be called your greater non-physical consciousness. And because your physical being is an inseperable extension of your soul or inner being or greater non-physical consciousness or higher self or spirit, however you wanna call it, this is why you always feel your energy motional relativity to your soul or however you wanna call that, as energy motional relativity, emotional relativity. And since your soul is like the breath of god, an inseperable extension of the True Original God Source of All Creating. Then you can say, you always feel your relativity to God Source. But this inseperable connection is not conditional. It is unconditional, energy motional and emotional. Vibrational.

So every thought you think vibrates and draws to it other thoughts of similar frequency. When those thoughts are not in alignment with your own soul/greater non-physical consciousness, and its greater knowing that it always holds purely for you regarding you and everything in your life, then you experience negative emotion, which is an indicator of resistance. The reason it is an indicator of resistance, is again, because your soul / greater non-physical consciousness is always in a powerful state of pure positive energy. Which is more powerful than millions who are not. So in a sense, you could say in somewhat inaccurate words that your soul is more powerful than you are, even tho your soul is actually the fullness of all that you truely are, physical and non-physical.

And that is why simply meditating and letting go of any and all self contradictory thought, naturally allows oneself to physically and consciously enter a greater state of allowed connection, (because you cannot become more connected then you already are to your source of being) and thus come into more aligned state of natural and effortless greater allowed well-being, and greater allowed receptivity to your own greater knowing.
Which results naturally and effortlessly in greater life of contentment (atleast) and more unconditional joy and love and freedom and appreciation and knowledge and empowerment (at best). Unconditional, not because conditions are bad, but because when you are allowing your unconditional alignment, then those conditions naturally and effortlessly become as good as they can possible be. Which from a conditional physical human perspective is joy love and bliss, and higher frequencies usually result in quasi-physical states of being(this is at a loss for words that may or may not do it justice), not because they are less physical, but because they are higher in density of pure positive energy and higher in dimension. So it becomes undetectable from the human physical format perspective.

But even if you experience any negative emotion, the only reason that happens is because you are simply free to create energetically self contradictory thought forms and patterns, as they may even lessen your earthly experience and even manifest negative unwanted conditions, the moment the individual releases those self habbitually practiced and activated energetically self contradictory thought patterns/forms, either through, sleep, meditation or death, then the natural state of well-being is naturally allowed to flow again, unimpeded. Throughout ones entire life. Unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally.

As god and your soul which is like the breath of god, is not limitted to or by any particular condition. It is just forevermore than merely a condition. Ever expandingly. Unbounded. And becoming evermore also through you.
Thank you Ewwerrin for being so imformative. What I understand is that from Source (apart from), where my very first baby steps were taken. It will blow my mind mind but some of the things I've discovered already about myself have.

Old 29-09-2020, 06:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you Ewwerrin for being so imformative. What I understand is that from Source (apart from), where my very first baby steps were taken. It will blow my mind mind but some of the things I've discovered already about myself have.
OH YES! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS! WHAT IS GOING ON ON THIS PLANET!

What we're experiencing here is SO GREAT, THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS LOOKING ON TO US! NEVER IN ALL OF EXISTENCE, HAS WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THIS PLANET, OR THE LIKENESS OF IT, EVER HAPPENED BEFORE NOT EVEN TO THE SLIGHTEST.

THIS IS NOT A PLANETARY FIRST. THIS IS NOT EVEN A UNIVERSAL FIRST. THIS IS A CREATIONARY FIRST.

EVERY SINGLE BEING, PHYSICAL OR NON-PHYSICAL, HAS ITS EYES SET HERE UPON THIS PLANET RIGHT HERE AND NOW. AND ALL OF YOU. YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU.

There are endless many perspectives because ALL BEINGS are here from EVERY single corner of the universe. Some spiritual beings have called this the "Earth Experiment" because not even God Source knows what is going to happen here on earth. It is such a huge convergence of energies. Infinity meeting infinity, right here on this planet. This is the greatest place to be in all of creation. The awakening happening on this planet, going from such immense darkness to such immense enlightenment, unlike that which has ever been CO-Created before, EVER. Human beings will become an example unto the entire universe. Of how we did it. And I say that, because WE MADE IT. For the most part. It's already a done deal. We made it so much that we can't even fail anymore, even if we tried. The celebration already began a long time ago. We're here now enjoying the fruitions that are going to expand forevermore from here and forward. This is truely about ALL beings in ALL of the universe.

So it makes sense you want to think about where you came from, and enjoy all of that. But we're not yet done. Not untill we realise that we're no longer needing to go "home" because we are now the very embodiment of the true HOME OF EXISTENCE ITSELF. WE ARE THE BEING OF EXISTENCE. WE DEFINE ALL HOMEFULNESS. We are to be true teachers of true everlasting freedom, and the ability to CREATE REALITY. WE ARE GOING TO BECOME CREATORS OF ENDLESS WORLDS. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. WHERE YOU COME FROM EVEN ON THIS PLANET IS NOT EVEN RELEVANT ANYMORE. LET ALONE WHERE YOU CAME FROM AS A SOUL. THE PLANET OF YOUR SOUL WOULD ALL OF THEM BEG TO BE SO WORTHY AS YOU ARE THAT THEY MIGHT WAIT THEIR TURN TO BE GRANTED ACCES TO THIS PLANET AFTER YOU JOYFULLY LEAVE IT. THAAAAAAT IS WORTHY YOU ARE, YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO TEACH YOUR ANCESTORS WHAT YOU HAVE GAINED HERE.

CREATION IS CHANGING, THAT IS HOW BIG THE HAPPENINGS ON THIS PLANET ARE. To want to be proud on yourself, look back and tap your shoulders, and realise how far we've come? YES YES YES. AND WE ARE GOING ONLY ETERNALLY AND INFINITELY FOREVERMORE FURTHER AND FURTHER FROM HERE AND FORWARD. UNLIKE ANYTHING THAT HAS EVER BEEN BEFORE IT OR WILL BE LIKE UNTO IT EVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN FOREEEEEEVER.

So Joy unto you! And ALL!
Old 29-09-2020, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
OH YES! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS! WHAT IS GOING ON ON THIS PLANET!

What we're experiencing here is SO GREAT, THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS LOOKING ON TO US! NEVER IN ALL OF EXISTENCE, HAS WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THIS PLANET, OR THE LIKENESS OF IT, EVER HAPPENED BEFORE NOT EVEN TO THE SLIGHTEST.

THIS IS NOT A PLANETARY FIRST. THIS IS NOT EVEN A UNIVERSAL FIRST. THIS IS A CREATIONARY FIRST.

EVERY SINGLE BEING, PHYSICAL OR NON-PHYSICAL, HAS ITS EYES SET HERE UPON THIS PLANET RIGHT HERE AND NOW. AND ALL OF YOU. YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU.

There are endless many perspectives because ALL BEINGS are here from EVERY single corner of the universe. Some spiritual beings have called this the "Earth Experiment" because not even God Source knows what is going to happen here on earth. It is such a huge convergence of energies. Infinity meeting infinity, right here on this planet. This is the greatest place to be in all of creation. The awakening happening on this planet, going from such immense darkness to such immense enlightenment, unlike that which has ever been CO-Created before, EVER. Human beings will become an example unto the entire universe. Of how we did it. And I say that, because WE MADE IT. For the most part. It's already a done deal. We made it so much that we can't even fail anymore, even if we tried. The celebration already began a long time ago. We're here now enjoying the fruitions that are going to expand forevermore from here and forward. This is truely about ALL beings in ALL of the universe.

So it makes sense you want to think about where you came from, and enjoy all of that. But we're not yet done. Not untill we realise that we're no longer needing to go "home" because we are now the very embodiment of the true HOME OF EXISTENCE ITSELF. WE ARE THE BEING OF EXISTENCE. WE DEFINE ALL HOMEFULNESS. We are to be true teachers of true everlasting freedom, and the ability to CREATE REALITY. WE ARE GOING TO BECOME CREATORS OF ENDLESS WORLDS. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. WHERE YOU COME FROM EVEN ON THIS PLANET IS NOT EVEN RELEVANT ANYMORE. LET ALONE WHERE YOU CAME FROM AS A SOUL. THE PLANET OF YOUR SOUL WOULD ALL OF THEM BEG TO BE SO WORTHY AS YOU ARE THAT THEY MIGHT WAIT THEIR TURN TO BE GRANTED ACCES TO THIS PLANET AFTER YOU JOYFULLY LEAVE IT. THAAAAAAT IS WORTHY YOU ARE, YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO TEACH YOUR ANCESTORS WHAT YOU HAVE GAINED HERE.

CREATION IS CHANGING, THAT IS HOW BIG THE HAPPENINGS ON THIS PLANET ARE. To want to be proud on yourself, look back and tap your shoulders, and realise how far we've come? YES YES YES. AND WE ARE GOING ONLY ETERNALLY AND INFINITELY FOREVERMORE FURTHER AND FURTHER FROM HERE AND FORWARD. UNLIKE ANYTHING THAT HAS EVER BEEN BEFORE IT OR WILL BE LIKE UNTO IT EVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN FOREEEEEEVER.

So Joy unto you! And ALL!
Yes, it did take me a while to work it all out. But yes, shall we grab an oar each paddle down stream and see how many more we can find who are like minded?