Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 30-05-2020, 02:44 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
That, or the virus mutates and turns everyone into zombies.
A bit late for that don't ya think?

P.S. If I was a zombie and ate your brain, would it be like all black and bitter?
Old 30-05-2020, 02:48 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
If the latter happens, I'll definitely have no choice but to reincarnate into the past!
How do you know you wouldn't like being a zombie? It doesn't seem too complicated, and you never need to decide what you want to have for lunch, it always brains.
Old 30-05-2020, 02:53 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
personally i didn't choose it; I'm being punished. But I much prefer this than trying to go to the effort to find someplace better...
Sounds like you might like being a zombie. You should give it a try, well, you don't really need to try as far as I can tell, so it sounds right up your ally. Except, how do feel about brains.... as a menu item?
Old 30-05-2020, 06:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
How do you know you wouldn't like being a zombie? It doesn't seem too complicated, and you never need to decide what you want to have for lunch, it always brains.
I doubt that. All I just know is my next life better be a parallel of this life, with the same family, except I'm now a girl and my former self/incarnation is my twin brother, therefore making me my own brother.

Think of the show, Quantum Leap, or maybe even Rick and Morty. The QL idea sounds about right but R&M also deals with parallel universes as well.
Old 30-05-2020, 11:36 AM
ketzer

Quote:
I doubt that. All I just know is my next life better be a parallel of this life, with the same family, except I'm now a girl and my former self/incarnation is my twin brother, therefore making me my own brother.

Think of the show, Quantum Leap, or maybe even Rick and Morty. The QL idea sounds about right but R&M also deals with parallel universes as well.
You want to be your own brother? Well, everybody has their view of the ideal life, but that one is a new one to me. Why the obsession with reliving this life? If reincarnation is a reality, then you may have already lived countless lives. How do you know once you are there and deciding who or what to be next you won't find something else a bit more interesting.
Old 31-05-2020, 10:35 AM
Knower

Quote:
You want to be your own brother? Well, everybody has their view of the ideal life, but that one is a new one to me. Why the obsession with reliving this life? If reincarnation is a reality, then you may have already lived countless lives. How do you know once you are there and deciding who or what to be next you won't find something else a bit more interesting.
This timeline we live in sucks! Of course I want a do-over but coming back as myself would be pointless. So why not someone else and that someone else who doesn't even exist within this timeline. Also, I could see this life as the opposite gender, without inhabiting the body of a family member who already exists in this timeline. I mean, I would probably commit suicide if I was to be reincarnated forward in time. I do not want that at all! Our world is already getting bad enough.
Old 31-05-2020, 10:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
This timeline we live in sucks!

I just want to add, every timeline sucks. Not specifically this one. A long time ago the average citizen enjoyed watching the very sight of someone getting brutally executed in public or tortured, or forced to participate in a game of life and death in a Colosseum, and not ONE person stood up against this inhuman practices. To most it was the same as watching a game of soccer. Or perhaps would you want to reincarnate back in the early 1900s and live through the first and second world wars? Be careful what you wish for, pal.
Old 31-05-2020, 11:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I just want to add, every timeline sucks. Not specifically this one. A long time ago the average citizen enjoyed watching the very sight of someone getting brutally executed in public or tortured, or forced to participate in a game of life and death in a Colosseum, and not ONE person stood up against this inhuman ppractices. To most it was the same as watching a game of soccer. Or perhaps would you want to reincarnate back in the early 1900s and live through the first and second world wars? Be careful what you wish for, pal.
I don't even want to go back that far. The 1990s was my childhood in this life, so I want it to be no different, for my next life.

I don't care what it takes, I DO NOT want to have anything to do with the future, in my next life! Be it late 21st or early 22nd century, I don't care.

It's like technology is making us worse, instead of better. Also, I have a general idea of what the dark ages were like. No life nor timeline is perfect.

Do you honestly think I would be content with reincarnating into the future? Maybe if it was 2008 and I was still a young, carefree 20 year old, but not in 2020, where I'm an older, worried 32 year old who has seen things get progressively worse, over time and seeing no light at the end of the tunnel just seals the deal.

Give me an idea of how my mind might change to want to have a different life to reincarnate into that would be "something else a bit more interesting". Because nothing would be better than re-living this same life and time period as a girl, within the same family, again. It's what my soul wants!

Just because I say I want to reincarnate as a girl, doesn't mean I don't enjoy being a boy. That's where the whole twin brother and sister thing comes into play.
Old 31-05-2020, 11:35 AM
ketzer

Quote:
This timeline we live in sucks! Of course I want a do-over but coming back as myself would be pointless. ......
What about Bill Murray in Groundhog day. He kept coming back as himself until he got the point. Maybe you are doomed to repeat this life until you get it's point. Ever think about that?
Old 31-05-2020, 11:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
What about Bill Murray in Groundhog day. He kept coming back as himself until he got the point. Maybe you are doomed to repeat this life until you get it's point. Ever think about that?

I wouldn't mind that, actually. As long as each incarnation doesn't get worse and darker than the last. But coming back as a different family member each time, is more my thing. I really want to see a version of this reality where I had a twin sister and I was actually her. Maybe I would be like Mabel from Gravity Falls.