Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-03-2018, 12:07 AM
Knower

selenite pendant

Bought this at a thrift store after being drawn to it. Identified it as selenite after googling. Is it safe to assume it's real?

Old 10-04-2018, 02:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Safe to assume its real, if it feels real and has the gentle vibrations flowing through it then its real. Selenite is really good for protection as well and can be a self-awareness stone. Don't use water with Selenite though as its a soft crystal which can be washed away. Use moonlight is your best inspiration because connections with Selene and the moon is possibly key to clearing its energy.
Old 11-04-2018, 01:27 PM
Knower

Crystal for cleaning your aura?

I'm thinking of getting some Brucite because I have read it's good for this purpose but I'm open to any recommendations?

*Sorry, I know I've posted this in the wrong forum topic but I was in a bit of a hurry writing this post out.*
Old 13-04-2018, 12:36 AM
Experiencer
Selenite + Malachite for me is life changing so so good, finally found the right combination for what I needed to all these years.
Old 20-04-2018, 02:48 AM
Knower

Yes, I read Selenite was water soluble so only cleansed under moonlight!
Old 21-04-2018, 09:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Looks a little polished to be Selenite, but could be. The stone is truly wonderful, I use it in almost all my readings :)
Old 21-04-2018, 08:22 PM
Administrator
Hello

It looks real as it has a realty good hook on it so that is does not come apart. This usually is a sign of good jewelry. I find a lot in second hand stores. Some that are really worth a lot of money.

Selenite

Mystical Properties:

This is a stone for mental clarity and enhances a stronger connection to making decisions. This is a stone of truth and honestly. Creating flexibility with the psychic part we call intuition. That bridge to the unconsciousness. Selene is the name for the Greek Goddess of the Moon.

Healing Properties:

This is a good stone for mental clarity, it is used to promote fertility and increase libido.

Magical Properties:

This can dispel negativity both on the emotional and etheric level.

Energy: Wind
Element: Moon
Powers: Stone of love, helping maintain a relationship.
Zodiac: Taurus
Chakra Classification: Third Eye and Crown
Old 22-04-2018, 01:34 AM
Ascender
You can always take the stone to a jewelry store and ask them to look at for you. I did that with one of my crystals and the Jeweler there told me it was probably fake.
Old 23-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Knower

Yes the hook is quite sturdy. Great properties with this gem.
It's amazing what treasures one can find in second hand stores!
Old 29-04-2018, 08:13 AM
Newbie ;)

The only way to know is to place the pe dant on your left palm. Almost everyone can feel selenite inmediately. Lovely piece you have but be careful with sweat and water.